Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (3809 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs? See Reactions / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
this is my first topic on nl, pls 4give my typos and short comings.

I am yet to understand what men want. u hear guys say 'I can't be in a relationship without sex', yet they say they want a virgin bride. when they hear a a girl is not a virgin, she is branded as a prostitute, yet they demand sex 4rm their girlfriends. a girl once told her boyfriend she wants them to stop having sex till they are married and d guy immediately quit d relationship. most guys can't do, they come online to say d opposite and are quick to condemn anygirl who is not a virgin. i really want to know, guys, what do u really want?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Lomprico2: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Money cool

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Newboss(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2018
I for one, don't do virgins! angry

Now I see why men are made to pay for women in some parts of Africa! angry angry They're basically acquiring the women as another property! angry Hence, the property MUST be intact! angry

Ladies, open your eyes and fight for your emancipation! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sleekydee(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2018
sex, food and less questions.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by themonk(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:

I am yet to understand what men want. u hear guys say 'I can't be in a relationship without sex', yet they say they want a virgin bride. when they hear a a girl is not a virgin, she is branded as a prostitute, yet they demand sex 4rm their girlfriends. a girl once told her boyfriend she wants them to stop having sex till they are married and d guy immediately quit d relationship. most guys can't do, they come online to say d opposite and are quick to condemn anygirl who is not a virgin. i really want to know, guys, what do u really want?
Money, empty balls and full stomach.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
themonk:

Money, empty balls and full stomach.
u need to work 4 ur cash. empty ball in a relationship? what if u end up not getting married to her? I think 4 d empty balls and full stomach, u need to get married
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Lomprico2:
Money cool
u need to work 4 dat. my probs is guys branding non-virgins as 'olosho' yet they bleep their g.fs

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Honestly d matter is complicated but lemme try tell u my little.

gloria34:
I am yet to understand what men want. u hear guys say 'I can't be in a relationship without sex', yet they say they want a virgin bride.
Its the reason why many guys keep and take care of a virgin somewhere and have a slut girl they use to relieve thier urge. The demerit is dat sometimes d slut girl gets pregnant for them and d virgin would-be wife is disapointed. Sometimes even after wedding d virgin, he seem not to have gotten rid of d slut girl off his mind as thoughts of her figure and adventurous die hard sex styles still lingers within his mind, then his fornication becomes adultery.

gloria34:
when they hear a a girl is not a virgin, she is branded as a prostitute, yet they demand sex 4rm their girlfriends.
Branding a non-virgin a prostitute is simply a matter of immaturity, chauvisism or the guy is a virgin himself. Grown responsible men don't judge in a hurry all non-virgins though some of these non-virgins are worth being viewed as sluts.

gloria34:
a girl once told her boyfriend she wants them to stop having sex till they are married and d guy immediately quit d relationship.
Lol its simple. The guy was using her as a slut and would dump her in future even if she didn't demand for no-sex stuff. No guy will see it all uncountable times and still pay a wholesome dowry. Op if I want to be in a relntnshp with u just for sex alone, would I tell you? Of course I will make u believe you're in a serious stuff else you won't give me ur body freely.

gloria34:
i really want to know, guys, what do u really want?
Most guys want to eat their cake and have it especially bcus our culture is on their side than d girls. No self discipline or counting costs of their actions. Simply selfish.

Truly a normal responsible man wants to see the same woman(wife) he made extreme love/exploration to last night in the next morning in a sizzling package/outfit like he had never explored d body at all..that's actually part of what make marriage last but should be only in marriage. And not what these small Nairaland boys are intending to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Sleekydee:
sex, food and less questions.
y den do u guys seek virgin brides? abeg make una marry
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Newboss:
I for one, don't do virgins! angry

Now I see why men are made to pay for women in some parts of Africa! angry angry They're basically acquiring the women as another property! angry Hence, the property MUST be intact! angry

Ladies, open your eyes and fight for your emancipation! angry
bride price is part if our culture dear and women are not properties.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by xlander(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Money, women and power.
Personally I can't marry a virgin, it (virginity) is a turn off for me.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by xlander(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2018
this thread is turning into one of those boring Virgin Bashing excercises

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chrisley(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:

You must be living in the past to come up with thiis archiac cognition

Gone are the days when men are virgins obsessed.. Cos we know rooting for a virgin in this era of inordinate immorality is a lost cause

Lately men crave to marry women who are relatively decent, a woman with vision and with ethical and intellectual compactability

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Preshy561(f): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
most guys are like scalar quantities,,
they themselves don't know what they want..

they will date you because you are beautiful but Still cheats on you with a girl you are prettier than..

so many nonsense that ooze out from them..

who has time talking about them when I have many things to pursue in life
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:

. Op sorry o,Men are not obsessed with virgins. You ladies are the one that always give that conditions of no sex before marriage to your guy but end up bleeping another guy.This is why men don't take that conditions serious anymore. If a girl is truly a virgin,a guy can adapt to the condition,but how do u measure a non virgins pussy who is bleeping another guy but still tells you no sex till marriage? Do you ve a pussymeter or dickmeter? Blame both

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Kenzico(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Love, Good sex, Good food and Trust
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by lilmax(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Op sorry o,Men are not obsessed with virgins. You ladies are the one that always give that conditions of no sex before marriage to your guy but end up bleeping another guy.This is why men don't take that conditions serious anymore. If a girl is truly a virgin,a guy can go adapt to the condition,but how do u measure a non virgins pussy who is bleeping another guy but still tells you no sex till marriage? Do you ve a pussymeter?No. So both should be blamed.
EOD
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
lilmax:
EOD
.Don't mind them,they will be the first to shout no sex till marriage but be having it with another guy on coded.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by themonk(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:
u need to work 4 ur cash. empty ball in a relationship? what if u end up not getting married to her? I think 4 d empty balls and full stomach, u need to get married
Doesnt matter if i dont end up marrying her, she was enjoying the d**k too even though women pretend alot. I am telling you want men want not what a marriage entails or doesn't entail. By the way i dont care about the mileage of any woman, I'm good with anybody that understands me.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by themonk(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
most guys are like scalar quantities,,
they themselves don't know what they want..

they will date you because you are beautiful but Still cheats on you with a girl you are prettier than..

so many nonsense that ooze out from them..

who has time talking about them when I have many things to pursue in life
undecided
So its ladies that are vector quantities? Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Preshy561(f): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
themonk:
So its ladies that are vector quantities? Lmao
undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by themonk(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

undecided
In relationships ladies are more confused than guys. Pick any random guy in a relationship, what he wants is love or sex. Pick any random girl, she is confused.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Preshy561(f): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2018
themonk:

In relationships ladies are more confused than guys. Pick any random guy in a relationship, what he wants is love or sex. Pick any random girl, she is confused.
really most guys don't know what they want ..they don't even know the definition of love...they think love revolves around sex that's why they always sleep around.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by themonk(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

really most guys don't know what they want ..they don't even know the definition of love...they think love revolves around sex that's why they always sleep around.
Anyway i dont really blame them because we live in a society where all information about love climaxes in sex. When you hear or see a caption such as "Man proposes to girlfriend after 10 years of dating". Reactions to that caption will be "so he has been banging the kpekus for 10 years" or when you are male and you have a valuable relationship with a female the reaction will be like "so you have been friendzoned".
Sex is now seen as a necessary ingredient in any male-female relationship. This society construct makes people feel they should get the gold medal (sex) whenever they have any interaction with the opposite sex. Its now a state of mind.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sleekydee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:

its a conception, not a goal. ofcus every guy wud love to end up with a Virgin. in reality dey don't, because somehow along d line, love overcomes and overwhelms personal vendetta.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sleekydee(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:

its a conception, not a goal. ofcus every guy wud love to end up with a Virgin. in reality dey don't, because somehow along d line, love overcomes and overwhelms personal vendetta.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Newboss(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:
bride price is part if our culture dear and women are not properties.
You need to really question the cultures we have in Africa! angry

These cultures actually sell women! angry It's the bitter truth! angry Just think about it thoroughly and you will see the truth! angry
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Faboosuarez(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ladies will only become wise the moment they sit in their lane, work hard, chase their dreams and worry less about a guy asking them out or a G guy who will pick them up at the side of the street like a cheap dark alley medieval LovePeddler.

History tend to repeat itself, this same question is what your daughter and your daughter's daughter will keep asking and will never find the bottom of, why?, “how the Bleep should I know”

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Honestly d matter is complicated but lemme try tell u my little.

Its the reason why many guys keep and take care of a virgin somewhere and have a slut girl they use to relieve thier urge. The demerit is dat sometimes d slut girl gets pregnant for them and d virgin would-be wife is disapointed. Sometimes even after wedding d virgin, he seem not to have gotten rid of d slut girl off his mind as thoughts of her figure and adventurous die hard sex styles still lingers within his mind, then his fornication becomes adultery.

Branding a non-virgin a prostitute is simply a matter of immaturity, chauvisism or the guy is a virgin himself. Grown responsible men don't judge in a hurry all non-virgins though some of these non-virgins are worth being viewed as sluts.

Lol its simple. The guy was using her as a slut and would dump her in future even if she didn't demand for no-sex stuff. No guy will see it all uncountable times and still pay a wholesome dowry. Op if I want to be in a relntnshp with u just for sex alone, would I tell you? Of course I will make u believe you're in a serious stuff else you won't give me ur body freely.

Most guys want to eat their cake and have it especially bcus our culture is on their side than d girls. No self discipline or counting costs of their actions. Simply selfish.

Truly a normal responsible man wants to see the same woman(wife) he made extreme love/exploration to last night in the next morning in a sizzling package/outfit like he had never explored d body at all..that's actually part of what make marriage last but should be only in marriage. And not what these small Nairaland boys are intending to do.
i'm in shock but really enlightened with ur response. one sack of onion 4 u
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
themonk:

Anyway i dont really blame them because we live in a society where all information about love climaxes in sex. When you hear or see a caption such as "Man proposes to girlfriend after 10 years of dating". Reactions to that caption will be "so he has been banging the kpekus for 10 years" or when you are male and you have a valuable relationship with a female the reaction will be like "so you have been friendzoned".
Sex is now seen as a necessary ingredient in any male-female relationship. This society construct makes people feel they should get the gold medal (sex) whenever they have any interaction with the opposite sex. Its now a state of mind.
in fact eh, my head is paining me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / See The West African Village Where Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There (pic / A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.