Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (3839 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs? See Reactions / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
lilmax:
EOD
not all girls do that. a girl might not b a virgin but decide to have a sex free relationship till marriage, it doesn't mean she have some1 out there banging her. we still have sincere girls
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
ubunja:
this thread is turning into one of those boring Virgin Bashing excercises
no dear, I have no intention of bashing virgins, I hold them in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
gloria34:
this is my first topic on nl, pls 4give my typos and short comings.

I am yet to understand what men want. u hear guys say 'I can't be in a relationship without sex', yet they say they want a virgin bride. when they hear a a girl is not a virgin, she is branded as a prostitute, yet they demand sex 4rm their girlfriends. a girl once told her boyfriend she wants them to stop having sex till they are married and d guy immediately quit d relationship. most guys can't do, they come online to say d opposite and are quick to condemn anygirl who is not a virgin. i really want to know, guys, what do u really want?
boys want sex, men want money and they spend this money on some "enjoyment". A woman comes under the enjoyment. Sorry you been dealing with boys. Start dealing with men, you will see things differently.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
A man wants a lady that is an all round blessing and not a burden. Some girls have been termed cheap by some guys for serving them sex cheaply. A lady of substance is a lady of character. Our character is our worth.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
majekdom2:
boys want sex, men want money and they spend this money on some "enjoyment". A woman comes under the enjoyment. Sorry you been dealing with boys. Start dealing with men, you will see things differently.
if dealing with men means being seen as part of an 'enjoyment', I think I'll remain single
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
aigboeben:
A man wants a lady that is an all round blessing and not a burden. Some girls have been termed cheap by some guys for serving them sex cheaply. A lady of substance is a lady of character. Our character is our worth.
every1 comes with their baggage(male or female), an all round blessing seem to b an illusion.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
gloria34:
every1 comes with their baggage(male or female), an all round blessing seem to b an illusion.
An all round blessing is not an illusion. At least, she develope herself to become a help meet and not 'hell meet '.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
aigboeben:

An all round blessing is not an illusion. At least, she develope herself to become a help meet and not 'hell meet '.
that's true. but don't 4get guys need to work on themselves also
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=64003729]that's true. but don't 4get guys need to work on themselves also[/quote
The focus of the conversation is on ladies, not guys. What do you say about ladies who think they can trap guys with sex?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by kbzee11(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Y do you women always ask questions u already have answers to...y? undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
ur pussy nd that's all
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Kingsley10000: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
sex....forget these hypocrites calling you guys olosho
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=aigboeben post=64004842][/quote]I can't see d possibility in that. a guy can get sex anywhere, I believe in a sound brain, good manners, working hard and loving completely.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
gloria34:
I can't see d possibility in that. a guy can get sex anywhere, I believe in a sound brain, good manners, working hard and loving completely.
But a lot of girls try that. It's a terrible shame. Do girls realise even bad guys want to marry good girls? Why become a bad girl to have a good marriage?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
aigboeben:

But a lot of girls try that. It's a terrible shame. Do girls realise even bad guys want to marry good girls? Why become a bad girl to have a good marriage?
but a lot of things still confuse me, I'm yet to see a guy who will stay in a relationship without sex. maybe being a gud girl no longer have virginity among its virtues.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
gloria34:
but a lot of things still confuse me, I'm yet to see a guy who will stay in a relationship without sex. maybe being a gud girl no longer have virginity among its virtues.
There are godly guys, and can actually stay in a relationship without sex. Virginity is a virtue
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
aigboeben:

There are godly guys, and can actually stay in a relationship without sex. Virginity is a virtue
never met 1
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aigboeben(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
gloria34:
never met 1
Really? Look very well. There are a lot around, even on Nairaland
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2018
men wants what they cant get!

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
u need to work 4 dat. my probs is guys branding non-virgins as 'olosho' yet they bleep their g.fs
same way girls want nice guys but go with bad ones first
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
same way girls want nice guys but go with bad ones first
that's because girls are usually naive at d begining but get wiser with time. 4 guys insulting girls in that manner, I can't really find an excuse 4 them
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by P0intBlank(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
themonk:

Anyway i dont really blame them because we live in a society where all information about love climaxes in sex. When you hear or see a caption such as "Man proposes to girlfriend after 10 years of dating". Reactions to that caption will be "so he has been banging the kpekus for 10 years" or when you are male and you have a valuable relationship with a female the reaction will be like "so you have been friendzoned".
Sex is now seen as a necessary ingredient in any male-female relationship. This society construct makes people feel they should get the gold medal (sex) whenever they have any interaction with the opposite sex. Its now a state of mind.

Spot On!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by bullabong(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
this is my first topic on nl, pls 4give my typos and short comings.

I am yet to understand what men want. u hear guys say 'I can't be in a relationship without sex', yet they say they want a virgin bride. when they hear a a girl is not a virgin, she is branded as a prostitute, yet they demand sex 4rm their girlfriends. a girl once told her boyfriend she wants them to stop having sex till they are married and d guy immediately quit d relationship. most guys can't do, they come online to say d opposite and are quick to condemn anygirl who is not a virgin. i really want to know, guys, what do u really want?
A loyal woman.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Xinzu: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
From women, all we want is _cunt and peace of mind.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by hmbassey1960(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Am not intrested in virgins, virgins are boring stuff
slutnotslut am ready to go
but virgin no,no,no,no,no,no,
if my girlfriend is a virgin then know for sure am breakingup with her, i hate to fĂșck virgin.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
bullabong:
A loyal woman.
and what's ur definition of loyalty?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by bullabong(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
and what's ur definition of loyalty?
Loves and respects what we share.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
that's because girls are usually naive at d begining but get wiser with time. 4 guys insulting girls in that manner, I can't really find an excuse 4 them
same way guys are naive trying to be nice before realizing the insults work wonders for getting laid. Same way girls insult guys calling them broke
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
same way guys are naive trying to be nice before realizing the insults work wonders for getting laid. Same way girls insult guys calling them broke
maybe insults work 4 d girls around them but I detest such guys.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Xinzu:
From women, all we want is _cunt and peace of mind.
u have to earn that peace of mind. u can't Ignor ur duties as a man and expect peace of mind
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
maybe insults work 4 d girls around them but I detest such guys.
so you say (u wen want rush go buy endowment cos of teenage beauty queen) but it's usually subconscious and they don't want you holy holy anyway. They want smashable chick's.no long tin. Konji na bastard o.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so you say (u wen want rush go buy endowment cos of teenage beauty queen) but it's usually subconscious and they don't want you holy holy anyway. They want smashable chick's.no long tin. Konji na bastard o.
lol, that was a joke. I have done my share of school pageants with my small breasts and I still win about two, I don't think seeing some endowed kids will make me shy of my size. I appreciate a guy who doesn't focus on sex, its boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) / No Child After 4 Years Marriage / 4 Things He Doesn't Want To Talk About - Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.