Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) (26374 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ajanma2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
ACT OF KINDNESS..
A nigerian lady named Chinenye in an outreach programme organised by her in which I was a partaker in the movement had just fed the hungry ones on the street of NNEWI,Anambra state.. The lady who believes that there's greater joy in giving than receiving has put it to herself to go on this outreach programme once in a month to reduce hunger in the land..
Show some love!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Amibranki(f): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
How I Love U Chinenye! May D Lord Uplift U! Wish I Was Dere To Partake.

35 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Big up's to you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ajanma2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
Amen and Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
STUNT 101
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by binsanni(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
God bless your heart girl

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by flimsy2(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
God bless you for this...

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by dreamworld: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by binsanni(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
you again
Iyajelili:
asdfghjkl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Omofunaab2: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
I thought there were no beggars in Anambra state and that almost everyone is a millionaire there cheesy grin grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by madridguy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
GOD Bless you Chinenye.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by joystickextendr: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by uminem02(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
Sorry o! What do u mean by 'partake', is it in d eating or sharing?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Not hungry ones

People’s in need

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
binsanni:
you again
So you know me? I go do thanksgiving
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Nizguy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
God blesses to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by booblacain(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
I love big women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by DieBuhari: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who told her they were hungry?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by bokunrawo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
K
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Godspowerlive: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
God bless you in abundant Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by johnisaola(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
good one baby
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by jrusky(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Which lady Pls? Or are you talking about the half unclad lady or woman in the first picture?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by favourmic(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
everyone looking for fame
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by HOD2(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
God bless you for this believe me ur reward is with thy lord
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
God bless your kind heart beautiful lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by jerflakes(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?

So that others will learn how to feed the hungry

If Jesus had done his own in secret, we wouldn't have known how to help the less privileged now, would we?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Like this is d new trend
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm from Nnewi and in Nnewi now. People say Nnewi people are rich, but they forget there are still people who are very poor in Nnewi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook Correct Okro Soup In Full Details (Photos, Video) / Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) / Man Dies After Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin In N500 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.