Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help On C Of O Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help On C Of O Ogun State (22023 Views)

Some Lesson On C Of O In Lagos / Was There Any Increament On C/o Charges? / New Requirement on C Of O For Private Land In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On C Of O Ogun State by annisboy1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
Please can anyone help me on how i can get C OF O for my land i have in OGIJO OGUN STATE, I only have Receipt and i will be in Naija soon to start work on it.

Thanks
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
We shall be glad to be of service to you,
I have just sent you a mail,
Your requirements include your survey, receipt, site visit with officials, tax clearance etc. similar to what obtains in Lagos, but the govt land charges are cheaper even though Ogijo is a boundary town between the two states after Ikorodu. Regards
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by salton: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2010
Please also need details on how to get a C of O in ogun . i will like to know the cost implication as well as the process involved.
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
salton:

Please also need details on how to get a C of O in ogun . i will like to know the cost implication as well as the process involved.

You can reach us at
ArcmediA Consult
email; arcmedia007@yahoo.com
Tel;   [b]07070   2030   26[/b]

1 Like

Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Thanks for the deluge of enquirers that have bombarded us based on our response to this thread, we hereby offer the following vital information requested by OGSG.
If for some peculiar reasons u can not meet some of this requirements, unofficial alternatives/waivers can be arranged at a price, but we advise that you visualize with the BIG picture in mind. Best of Luck  smiley

Procedures And Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy

1. Complete application form with specified fees paid
   2. Publication fee
   3. development charge
   4. Purchase receipt of the Land/Agreement duly stamped
   5. Sun prints of Survey Plan of the land (4 copies)
   6. Photocopy of Current Tax Clearance [/b]Certificate of [b]Applicants (Ogun State)
   7. Photocopy of Ogun State Education Levy for Corporate body for the past four years
   8. Photocopy of Development levy receipt for individual for the past four years (N400)
   9. Four (4) passport photographs of applicant
  10. Photocopy of approved building plan (if land is developed)
  11. Photocopy of the Certificate of Registration/Incorporation where the applicant is a corporate body.
  12. Photocopy of receipts of all payment made by the applicant#
  13. Execution fee
  14. Survey Inspection fee
  15. Charting fee

Note that Ogun State starts from Berger-Ojodu, to Agbado, Ajegunle b4 Sango toll gate, Oke Aro, Agbara (on Badagry Express) & Ogijo after PZ in IKORODU etc & many other popular outskirts of Lagos Metropolis, usually taken for granted as part of Lagos  cool cool cool
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2010

2. Publication fee
3. development charge
6. Photocopy of Current Tax Clearance Certificate of Applicant (Ogun State)
7. Photocopy of Ogun State Education Levy for Corporate body for the past four years
8. Photocopy of Development levy receipt for individual for the past four years (N400)
11. Photocopy of the Certificate of Registration/Incorporation where the applicant is a corporate body.
13. Execution fee
15. Charting fee

Call Sam on 08060113086 for detail
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by coolme2: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for your timely and professional response u gave me on my mail.I will keep you as the events run on.

Cheers!!
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
cool-me:

Thanks for your timely and professional response u gave me on my mail.I will keep you as the events run on.

Cheers!!

Pleased to be of service  cool cool cool
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by ibileye(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ oduz, can you give and estimate on how much is gonna cost to get C of O in Ogun state? Tnx
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
ibileye:

@ oduz, can you give and estimate on how much is gonna cost to get C of O in Ogun state? Tnx

@ibileye, thanks, it varies with size & exact location.
What you will be charged for 1 plot of land in Gateway City(where Govt. is committed to provide relatively higher grade of infrastructures, now or in the future) on the right of the Lagos/Ibadan Express differs from what is being paid on the left side by Prayer  City) (where Govt may designate as high density) which may further differ from from a low density rural setting like Imeko, (Celestial City). Kindly mail me with plot size, location & how much of the above listed req. u can meet, then I can offer a fairly dependable estimate. arcmedia007@yahoo.com.
On a lighter note,
If u are amused by  the number & type of Cities emerging in Ogun State, u are not alone, the Govt is in a similar mood when it smiles to the bank with proceeds from 'Religious Tourism'  smiley
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by ibileye(f): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2010
I tried sending u an Email, but yahoo kept saying d Email u gave is not right. it is two plot of land in Imowe, i hv d receipt of purchase, plan. How much is it gonna cost me to do a survey of the land n to get all other documents needed, n the cost to get the C of O. i dont know the size, so just give me an estimate, then i will know if u will be helping to acquire it.
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 2:35am On Apr 22, 2010
ibileye:

I tried sending u an Email, but yahoo kept saying d Email u gave is not right. it is two plot of land in Imowe, i hv d receipt of purchase, plan. How much is it gonna cost me to do a survey of the land n to get all other documents needed, n the cost to get the C of O. i dont know the size, so just give me an estimate, then i will know if u will be helping to acquire it.

Your mail was delivered, Thank U, which means there's nothing wrong with my email  address, I'll mail your required details to you as soon as I get to the office tomorrow. Cheers smiley
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by ibileye(f): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
Tnx, will be expecting ur mail.
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
ibileye:

Tnx, will be expecting your mail.

Signed, Sealed & Delivered cool
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by kingboy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
sorry to say this thread is for all of us to benefit from the idea that call me back without aswering the question is wrong(my view and no offence).
kindly break the price down atleast give us the range your customer will patronise you which ever you play it.
please what are the prices in all that you listed for getting the C of O

2 Likes

Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by ibileye(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
Tnx, i got the msg
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2010
kingboy:

sorry to say this thread is for all of us to benefit from the idea that call me back without aswering the question is wrong(my view and no offence).
kindly break the price down atleast give us the range your customer will patronise you which ever you play it.
please what are the prices in all that you listed for getting the C of O

King of Boys (WTMH), I've answered all your questions, & mailed it to you Signed, Sealed & Delivered, go check it.

By the way this is, one of your neighbours at 'Welcome to My House' cool

Pleased to be of service smiley
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2010
ibileye:

Tnx, i got the msg

Pleased to be of service cool
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 12:49am On May 02, 2010
@ all;
Kindly note that, for Tax Clearance stated above, in reality the OGSG requires for both BUYER & SELLER
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 11:05am On May 03, 2010
I realised some enquirers do not even have a registered Survey yet.

Not to worry I also give quotes for that.
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 1:11pm On May 04, 2010
Your SURVEY would be ready between 15-30days

Anywhere in Lagos or Ogun State
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by kingboy(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2010
gat your mail,glad u got the message.once im ready i will hook up with you. smiley
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 11:17am On May 05, 2010
kingboy:

gat your mail,glad u got the message.once im ready i will hook up with you. smiley

Pleased to be of Service cool
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by BabaJossy: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2011
How much will it cost me to get C of O behind Pentagon Estate.

Just a Plot of Land, someone told me that Ogun State Government has not fixed the price for now.

I have done Survey
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by amykwe(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2012

you can mail - amykwe@yahoo.com
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by deliceshop(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hello

I have 4 plots of land in 2 different area in Ogun state i.e 2 plots together.

I will like to know the total cost of getting the C of O and survey plan

could you email me the price and your contact

my email is info(AT)willamnaturalproduct.com
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by Wittywizard(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gud p.m,
my name s witty, i stay in sango but i bought a plot of land @ ifo... Ojusango town to b precise & i want to know how to go about d c of o... My mail is: Wittywizard1989@yahoo.com......
I wil b grateful to get a reply 4rm u...
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by iamoasa: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
belu: Procedures And Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy

2. Publication fee
3. development charge
6. Photocopy of Current Tax Clearance Certificate of Applicant (Ogun State)
13. Execution fee
15. Charting fee

Call Sam on 08060113086 for detail
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by iamoasa: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
oduz: Thanks for the deluge of enquirers that have bombarded us based on our response to this thread, we hereby offer the following vital information requested by OGSG.
If for some peculiar reasons u can not meet some of this requirements, unofficial alternatives/waivers can be arranged at a price, but we advise that you visualize with the BIG picture in mind. Best of Luck  smiley

2. Publication fee
   3. development charge
   6. Photocopy of Current Tax Clearance [/b]Certificate of [b]Applicants (Ogun State)
  13. Execution fee
  15. Charting fee

Note that Ogun State starts from Berger-Ojodu, to Agbado, Ajegunle b4 Sango toll gate, Oke Aro, Agbara (on Badagry Express) & Ogijo after PZ in IKORODU etc & many other popular outskirts of Lagos Metropolis, usually taken for granted as part of Lagos  cool cool cool

I have a plot of land at Arepo I want to process C of O for (I have building plan approval already) ..... Kindly email me the cost and requirement if you can help me i_am_oasa@yahoo.com
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by Select(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent,Ratification Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Help On C Of O Ogun State by oduz: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Its nice to know that this thread is still alive, all interested parties should pls note that there are some modifications to my earlier posts on the above tittle due to change in Govt.
For details we can still be reached through:

arcmedia007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Land Title: Excision What Does It Mean(MR LAWYER HELP US B4 WE ARE BEEN DUPED) / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance / Umar Abdullahi Resigns As Brains And Hammers MD After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.