Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (35259 Views)

Disregard Travel Ban In South East, Ohaneze Tells Investors / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / All Igbos Will Vote For You, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Abia Monarchs Back Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by MrGerald(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
bubu will be replace by who?
IPods and ohaneze lack common sense.

Play the Wise card by supporting buhari,
They don't beg like your people, even at the point of supporting a dead person
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by derancle: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Sure
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by BabaAgba79(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
This people mumu no be small.
This is the real definition of idiotic pigs of Biafra.

It is obvious that you are the mumu!
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by olalat(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2018
mywells:
If buhari should win 2019 election, that means Nigerian are collectively fools and noise maker,only to sit and watch shoe shiners to be their president.
stop saying Nigerians guy. We know people who hate this man genetically, that's the way they started their stupid endorsement prior to 2015 election only to come cry marginalization. Imagine the type of statement made by a supposedly respected cultural organization like ohaneze ndigbo. As if each individuals do not have the right to support any candidate he or she likes. Those people are so disgusting. No apology.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by PenSniper: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Cozbymaster97:

I will soon transfer to free basics Nairaland.. Its remaining 2.73mb

Let me share with you.
Abundant sharing.
Have a bumper Sunday and week.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by olalat(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is funny when you read through this comments. Buhari's near 3 year reign has been nothing short of a Trainwreck. Millions of jobs lost, massive inflation, human rights abuse, nepotism, marginalisation, devaluation of the Naira............ I could go on and on

But in the mist of the disaster called Buhari and his clueless administeration, there are some people who think he is the best for 2019.

People are still talking about the presidency going to the south in 2023 and where it will go in 2027. A persons house is sinking, he is talking about which where the presidency will go?

Nigeria is just a joke. Kanu was being very polite when he called it a zoo, it is much worse than that.
the fact that you unpatriotic lots harbour hatred for the Mr President do not means others should follow your ethno hatred inclination. You can't blackmail anybody to believe to share your nonsense believe. I will vote him, many other Nigerias who understand Nigeria situation without joining ethnicity without politic s will vote him. Nothing the disgusting ohaneze can do about it. Note; we are saner than you hateful people.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by oputa1: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

U are a confirm fool from ur mother's womb , is only fools like u wouldn't know that Igbos are d. Pillars of this Bleep country, that will soon come to an end

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cozbymaster97(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2018
PenSniper:

Let me share with you.
Abundant sharing.
Have a bumper Sunday and week.
You want to share with with my remaining data or you want to give me data? Am not getting you.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Chuksomenia(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Must you guys tribalise everything. What we just need is a good leader come 2019 Whether from north east south or west

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by mightyhaze: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2018
nnachukz:

It doesn't make any sense to vote for suffering for whatever reason you may give.
What you fail to understand is that no political party is under any oath to give the presidential ticket to an igbo man let alone a lying party like APC.
It will be double loss to vote suffering in anticipation of a ticket you will surely not get.
nice submission sir
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by mightyhaze: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
AnanseK:
The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.
Keep on blaming Buhari.
but u werent this objective in the last dispensation. i smell hypocrisy
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by IamJames: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Are you really OK? Support him on what ground? After all that's going on in this country, you do need some help.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Chuksomenia:

Must you guys tribalise everything. What we just need is a good leader come 2019 Whether from north east south or west
but the same idiotic pigs of Biafra ohaneze tribalise every problem that affect everyone in the country.
Like when they said buhari is punishing idiotic pigs of Biafra with fuel scarcity during the festive period for them not to travel home.
Since that day, I hate idiotic ohaneze with passion
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by bizhop01: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Go and sit,if you don't vote Fulani herdsmen will vote
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by GMBuhari: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Propaganda machine and co-conspirators with LiePob ohaneze?

Hehehehe even ffk is more sensible in comparison
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by joinnow: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Funny enough Nigeria have more of insane people........... cry
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
unfortunately, there are more insane persons in this country.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Omotoyosi98(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2018
DrRasheed:
As if they matter. ordinary 5%.
The 97% is gradually depleting and mayb they are 60%...wake up
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ceezarhh(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
tonytony208:

The only choice they will make is d buhari choice
...don't be so sure...people are already tired of this administration.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by rummmy: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2018
No chance for fake population again.almajiris from Niger will no longer vote.we all know that kano is an empty desert with huge population only on paper..una eyes go soon clear
kcmichael:
When vote from kano will knock off the south east
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by rummmy: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
5% as quoted by your illiterate presidiot who don't even know the meaning of statistics
DrRasheed:
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Davonjagah(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
The funny truth is that Voters in Nigeria are not Sane. As bitter as it sounds its Buhari till 2023. We should brace ourselves for that.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
jaymichael:
Did herdsmen "wahala" start today? A crisis that precedes the creation of Nigeria is now caused and supported by PMB because he is Fulani? in your warped analogy, is it only Fulani that rare cattle? Did the last administration end the crisis? The security lapses cut across board from, kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killing, militancy and cultism etc for these, the government (Federal and state) and the security agencies has failed. Can you say the President and governors also "enjoy" all these crimes which include the ozobulu and Rivers state killings?
This government has done more than the previous administration (who used the crisis as a corruption conduit pipe to milk the nation's resources dry) in tackling boko haram. The gains are visible for all to see.

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Roadmike(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yes OHANEZE is right on point.

The Challenge is that those that are shouting and promise to vote for him are majorly Zombies without any thinking faculty. Pretty sad.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by sparkwil(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
DrRasheed:

I'm not ibo o but I want you to give me one reason why I should vote buhari again
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by sparkwil(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Why should I support buhari
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Vcblinks(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
jagorinho:

lol, an igbo man will always be an igbo man, always overestimating himself, who told you to pity the southwest? you are not useful in the scheme of things in the country anymore, if your ohaneze like, they should shout from now till eternity it does not change the fact they are a rag tag third class organization. Every region has the right to vote for any candidate, ohaneze questioning the sanity of people that are going to vote for buhari is unadultrated foolishness
funny statement made there,u have been in scheme what is there to show for it.Do we hear tinubu voice again.fucking people u are saying that Igbo's are third class citenzens,I laugh at u l.who has d economy in the hand,Igbo's has so monopolized trade that even to the boxers u wear is sold to u by an Igbo man and there is nothing you can do let Igbo's close their shops and everything if the country will not turn to somalia.u assholes are insulting a tribe instead of fixing d shit u have in power.keep on asslicking
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ogbonti: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari will lose the election and he won’t concede, then TRUMP will remember he voted against his decision to recognize Jerusalem at the UN, and go figure the rest, no be Obama dey White House again ooooo, it is the Donald!!!!!!
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by elvisscientist(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
how i made my first million using a machine that pounds fufu

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2018
sparkwil:

I'm not ibo o but I want you to give me one reason why I should vote buhari again
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2018
sparkwil:

You don't need reasons, if u know how leadership is, you will understand him and support him.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2018
rummmy:
5% as quoted by your illiterate presidiot who don't even know the meaning of statistics
You are the real illiterate here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.