Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138926 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol you know it’s a criminal offence what the guy did ..

Should go to jail if he was here ...
Lol sheds a tear for innocent side niqqa Kai ..... this is age like one moniker started up there

naija get law b4? cheesy.here dat u can do anything and get away wit itcheesy. I just hope the girl is using protection with the guy but then since na boyfriend there's every likelihood na skinto dem dey do cos some ppl go want to proof to their partners dat they have strong trust in them cheesy.Any rest in peace in advance to their side boyfriends,girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Firstcitizen:

No don't stick to cd' s Mr Jerry Rawlings grin
What to do cheesy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
naija get law b4? cheesy.here dat u can do anything and get away wit itcheesy. I just hope the girl is using protection with the guy but then since na boyfriend there's every likelihood na skinto dem dey do cos some ppl go want to proof to their partners dat they have strong trust in them cheesy.Any rest in peace in advance to their side boyfriends,girlfriends.

Mabini! I nor be fool oogringrin

See babe's of these day's from wetin I hear oo! It say's dem nor dey like Nylon
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by 02Kebreal(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHICH STATE BIKO?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..

Thank you for sharing this info. But please KINDLY include that MEN should be careful too. That is, if the welfare of mankind you seek for it applies both ways. WELL THE KIND OF CAREFULNESS WITH THE HIGH DEGREE OF PROBABILITY CLOSE TO CERTAINTY IS ABSTENANCE UNTIL MARRIAGE WHEN YOU BOTH GO CHECK YOUR HIV STATUS BEFORE MARRIAGE. Societies choice of DISOBIDIENCE OF tradition which discourages sexual immoralities with emphasis to the sexual revolution of the 60s led to multiplication of SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. Thank you for your advice.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Now you see why I don’t wanna relocate .... the law needs to be strict and followed ...
Lol but you know what

The thing I said the guy has been taking the tablets ! Now in the Ukonce you are on medication for HIV you can actually get the cells down to zero ... so he may have no trace of the virus ... because once you stop taken it it comes back basically it’s dormant ...... so she most likely doesn’t have it .. surveys and stats have proved people on strict medication if they have u protected sex that is when the cell count of the virus is down to zero then it can’t be passed on ..

Maybe that’s why he never mentioned it .. cause if he takes the test now it will come up negative ...they did a huge documentary about it on bbc

Excuse the typos lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
tyup:

you fit enjoy ok pop with the nylon on it?
Lolzz for where, na the nylon u go dey taste na grin grin but guy na wah for u ohh.. na to use nylon for the way e come be now make one strange pusssy no come jeopardize all the future plans and every cheesy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
winnar:
Amen dear.

As for your ex, She will be fine. God is in control.
Amen, Thanks dear!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by holluphemydavid(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
My first time of seeing Dis
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by EmmySparky(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
dairykidd:

grin grin
na true na...the odd of contacting hiv na 1.19... very possible
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Odelhorno1990: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
That could be vitamin c branded in Buhari's style inside HIV drug container. However, to be absolutely sure I will advice the friend, the friend talking about a friend and the girl friend in question should visit a friendly centre.

4 super quick cash LOAN call/whatsup 08159385912
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ukobebe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
pedestal82:
Why would your friend be sending this to you to tell her what it is used for.
Some people think an internet enabled fone is only for fb and Twitter. She could not just google and find out what the contents written are used for.
This drug can sometimes be used for hepatitis treatment also. Not just HIV.
. The drug is efavirenz based combination so not suitable for hepatitis
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Now you see why I don’t wanna relocate .... the law needs to be strict and followed ...
Lol but you know what

The thing I said the guy has been taking the tablets ! Now in the Ukonce you are on medication for HIV you can actually get the cells down to zero ... so he may have no trace of the virus ... because once you stop taken it it comes back basically it’s dormant ...... so she most likely doesn’t have it .. surveys and stats have proved people on strict medication if they have u protected sex that is when the cell count of the virus is down to zero then it can’t be passed on ..

Maybe that’s why he never mentioned it .. cause if he takes the test now it will come up negative ...they did a huge documentary about it on bbc

Excuse the typos lol
that is if the guy adhere's to his drug medication strictly ooo that is when the HIV cells reduces to almost zero. What of if the guy no dey gree take im drugs regularly nko? There are some ppl wey doctor go give dem drugs dem no go gree take d drug finish.dem go put am for house as decoration.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
that is if the guy adhere's to his drug medication strictly ooo that is when the HIV cells reduces to almost zero. What of if the guy no dey gree take im drugs regularly nko? There are some ppl wey doctor go give dem drugs dem no go gree take d drug finish.dem go put am for house as decoration.
true .... hmmm well nothing she can do if that's the case ...
and no law so its really tragic

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by fynex(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

In case u don't know. Those are drugs for HIV patients...

Ladies, please y'all should be careful.

Guys too.. Be careful....

Everyone be careful...
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by macuno88(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

did u bother to read that at all.
That drug has 3 component drugs.

Lamivudine is the drug used for hepatitis, not the drug with those 3 components (effavirenz, tenofovir, Lamivudine) ; I guess u have used the internet like u prescribed and didn't understand what u browsed.

pls dear tenofovir is equally used for hepatitis b..u may want to use ur browser well..meanwhile inasmuch as l will appeal for caution among youth,l also will appeal we dont hastily jump to conclusions..
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ikwi(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's nothing.... Those are just sleeping pills, simple.... Y the panic?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by prof800(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

In case u don't know. Those are drugs for HIV patients...

Ladies, please y'all should be careful.

Stigmatization
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by miceroms: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
hidhrhis:

it not a death sentence shey u prayy say make u get am ni
It is not about praying or not praying. There are situations where individuals got it innocently. Just saying that in terms of morbidity and mortality, it doesn't compare to say hepatitis B or even cancer today.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Pratiba(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Samusu:
This is serious magana
Gwara ta fara gudu yenzu fa.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Pratiba(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
nothing is wrong with the drugs, even those without HIV they drink for increasing their bums. so no NeWS here.
Lol! Walahi you no try
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by hidhrhis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
is the time for testing 3 month or 6 month
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Mabini! I nor be fool oogringrin

See babe's of these day's from wetin I hear oo! It say's dem nor dey like Nylon
nylon ke grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Martin0(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
nylon ke grin grin grin
Rubber naugrin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Martin0(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
nylon ke grin grin grin
lefulefu:
nylon ke grin grin grin
Rubber naugrin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Rubber naugrin
u ehn grin grin...anyway some babes go tell u make u give am to dem raw.so its left 4 u to do it with nylon or without nylon cheesy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:

u ehn grin grin...anyway some babes go tell u make u give am to dem raw.so its left 4 u to do it with nylon or without nylon cheesy

Yeah true talkgrin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
This is beyond Jokes, you truly might be needing it for real.
I think i'm done with this ass. Begone!
How many times will you be done with this ass? can't you just fuvk off this ass.

Fvck you again.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
When are u coming to visit me? I'm still waiting for u oh.
Purebeerry:
How many times will you be done with this ass? can't you just fuvk off this ass.

Fvck you again.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
When are u coming to visit me? I'm still waiting for u oh.

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by gwama: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is the reason why one should always use a condom when one does not know the serological status of one's partner. If you do not want to use it after a certain period of time, go together for a test. undecided undecided
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by beejayblaze17(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please I need HIV positive patient oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.