Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138891 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by JohnieWalker(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
Lalas247 can some 1 catch hiv tru MouthAction? Pls assist a brother
Percentage of you contacting it through mouthaction is quite very low but always play safe. The reason is that the human saliva does nt make the virus comfortable to reside

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:

Percentage of you contacting it through mouthaction is quite very low but always play safe. The reason is that the human saliva does nt make the virus comfortable to reside
how do i play safe during mouth action...its not like i really like it but..my babe wunt leme sex her witout doing it first

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
You're fvcked, and I mean that literally grin

Pele o. Better go and test yourself and if positive, two of una go dey share the melecine

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
nervorum:

Tenofovir/Lamivudine/Efavirenz combination (atripla). It is a firstlime ARV for PLHIV.

Nothing to panic about. Your friend should do the following if he/she has slept with the person (even if for only once):

Go to hosp to get tested:

A. If result is negative:

1.Commence ARVs for complete 30days and stop

2. then repeat test after 30 days on ARV

3. If still negative, repeat test again after 3 months.

4.If still negative, then he/she has not been infected.

5.Remain 'chaste' from that point (if they are unmarried, i suppose so) and desist from high risk behaviour

6. Get tested and treated for STi (HIV and STi mostly go together)

7.Get tested for hepatitis B and C

B. If result is positive (at any point):

1. Check in to the nearest HIV-care supported hospital to IMMEDIATELY enrol for care. The earlier, the better.

2. Practice secondary chastity if unmarried, because exposing yourself to risky behaviour may get you infected with a strain different from the one he/she has acquired, further worsening prognosis.

3.Get tested for hepatitis B and C

BOTTOMLINE: ABSTAIN from sex if unmarried
Be mutually FAITHFUL if married
Continue on medication if infectef
Chai! I would have said "it is well" but I would be deceiving myself. Abstinence is the most effective form of protection

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ThatKING(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:
Hiv still dey learn for where hbv dey ah swear!
which one is HBV again ?? All these diseases with fine fine name sha !

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by jamariwolf2(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
When the bbc be dey smack her orifice she tell us?

Pls I'm out joooor
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
Lalas247 can some 1 catch hiv tru MouthAction? Pls assist a brother

Yes if you have like a sore ... bruise on the lip and she does too.. u know herpies then YES

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ochinex(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
hpymoment:

Good for people like me that is seeing this for the first time. Kudos!
hahahaha.. Even me oh.. God save us all

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes if you have like a sore ... bruise on the lip and she does too.. u know herpies then YES
okay tnx..but u were kinda late to reply me..odas have...what were u doing...are u sure u care about me ur new tall skinny bf grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:
Hiv still dey learn for where hbv dey ah swear!
mhen Hiv is just a mere disease compared 2 Hbv

We nau quarantine them sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
okay tnx..but u were kinda late to reply me..odas have...what were u doing...are u sure u care about me ur new tall skinny bf grin
Almost choke on my tea ...
Lol
U got jokes
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
Bro do u still give head 2 the opposite sex??
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Don’t you ?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Almost choke on my tea ...
Lol
U got jokes
follow me so i can pm u pls

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Don’t you ?
I haven't done that before.....its not advisable 2 do such

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

i do bro...but its not by choice unfortunately...its head before sex or no sex at all!!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
i do bro...but its not by choice unfortunately...
lol.....She dey force u??
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

lol.....She dey force u??
no sex if i dont do
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

I haven't done that before.....its not advisable 2 do such
I see

On a lighter note .. dat Guys was sold for 142 milky see money cheesy

Oh well I have Virgil here to console me ..I’m heart broken ..shattered ..
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
no sex if i dont do
Wow.....see conditions sha

U just dey suck.......Do u know if she's 99.9% healthy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

I see

On a lighter note .. dat Guys was sold for 142 milky see money cheesy

Oh well I have Virgil here to console me ..I’m heart broken ..shattered ..
what were u thinking b4.....Coutinho was definitely leaving
it's just that ur club wanted more money
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by stacyadams: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin and i get 3 free poosis to handle dis january..mehn,,problem dey..and dem wan mak i lick em...
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

what were u thinking b4.....Coutinho was definitely leaving
it's just that ur club wanted more money
Before nko he came out off klopp camp we don’t release nonsense players grin money well spent dey can enjoy him sha ..
Virgil has arrived wanted dat guy so bad ...
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Wow.....see conditions sha

U just dey suck.......Do u know if she's 99.9% healthy
i dont really knw..she doesnt sleep around sha...plus i use oral b and close up together grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
i dont really knw..she doesnt sleep around sha...plus i use oral b and close up together grin grin
lol....okay Bro.....wishing u d best

stay safe boss cool

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Before nko he came out off klopp camp we don’t release nonsense players grin money well spent dey can enjoy him sha ..
Virgil has arrived wanted dat guy so bad ...
You guys have turned Southampton to your shopping mall...trust me, Van oluwa diçk won't leave up to his expectations at loserpool
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

You guys have turned Southampton to your shopping mall...trust me, Van oluwa diçk won't leave up to his expectations at loserpool
If I slap u eh grin I will let that slide...make u dey gloat one day sha ur team will be relegated

Na me talk am
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

If I slap u eh grin I will let that slide...make u dey gloat one day sha ur team will be relegated

Na me talk am
we are about to sign Antoinne nwa griezmann and dybala cool

we ain't like loserpool giving 75m for a fraud
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

we are about to sign Antoinne nwa griezmann and dybala cool

we ain't like loserpool giving 75m for a fraud
U are on time out starting from now... grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

mhen Hiv is just a mere disease compared 2 Hbv

We nau quarantine them sef grin cheesy
as in ehn, the thing wicked pass hiv, for this kain harmattan period, if u go dey kiss person wey get tear for lips, u don enter am ooo, pussy eating sef , u fit contact am, it is easily contagious , at least hiv patients dey still live normal life...hbv na miracle person go need....

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
ThatKING:
which one is HBV again ?? All these diseases with fine fine name sha !
grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

as in ehn, the thing wicked pass hiv, for this kain harmattan period, if u go dey kiss person wey get tear for lips, u don enter am ooo, pussy eating sef , u fit contact am, it is easily contagious , at least hiv patients dey still live normal life...hbv na miracle person go need....
that's why I will strongly advice all dis people partaking in mouth action 2 calm down for now

More deadly diseases are still yet 2 be known

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.