Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138925 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

U are on time out starting from now... grin
U think u can come and say shit about my darling team ahbi cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

that's why I will strongly advice all dis people partaking in mouth action 2 calm down for now

More deadly diseases are still yet 2 be known
exactly mate
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

exactly mate
Chlamydia is also inclusive
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Chlamydia is also inclusive
never heard of this, na virus too?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Akinkanju67(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Stop lying on your friend's head. It's your boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by nezzar: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

never heard of this, na virus too?
yeah....The deadliest
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by silver94(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:
How the hell should I know what is? Are you Mad
grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by amakadihot87(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:
.................easy nah.......are u d supposed boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by stacyadams: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.................easy nah.......are u d supposed boyfriend?
grin grin grin that ur posing for ur dp ehn...make i show u shades of love black or grey

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by 86bee(f): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Holy Apostolick!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
She's carried
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Antoeni(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
What is the big deal
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by sparks12345678: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
na so so bad news.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by edimolu(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

yeah....The deadliest
wow! would do a lil research tho....all dis diseases sef

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by laiza(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
You people should just stop with what and what not. The bottle is not as important as the content of it. Did the so called lady check the contents of the bottle before outing the guy like this to the whole world? And what is to say she isn't the owner of the bottle?
If she find bottle wey contain HIV drugs make she go do HIV test na, person send her work to go the guy house? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..
dumb post... where is it written that only men take such drugs. Aren't there ladies using such drugs... everyone should be careful be it male or female!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ExoticDray(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free but can cost up $3k if it were to be sold..

For how many cartons?

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by megama: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is irrelevant topic.
Relevant topic. Time for Nigerian youths to take the mantle of NIGERIAN leadership for better tomorro. I want to be the next president. Supporters follow Me

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

I salute u again and again like wetinnnnnnn, 2018 must make sense for all guymen, our agbada no go hand for barbwire.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by lagosrd: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
My candid advise for the lady is that she should go for HIV test asap. To enable her know her status and star the medication if need be.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by cooltola(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
at least he is taking his meds which can even prevent him from transmitting the AID viruses

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by afbstrategies: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is scary.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Follygunners: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:

...in Lasisi Elenu's voice... grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:

probably the babe go get 15 side niggaz by the side and each of the 15 side niggaz might have 30 side babes each.if dey are all doing it raw kasala don bust cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Diso60090(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mumu this na for bleeding the hell out of her migos
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by drajjay: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

hmm I wonder why you had to change your moniker to a female one, maybe to give your story a little credibility. I wonder what your peeps at the beer parlour would think of this. You de fall hand.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by baby124: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
laiza:
You people should just stop with what and what not. The bottle is not as important as the content of it. Did the so called lady check the contents of the bottle before outing the guy like this to the whole world? And what is to say she isn't the owner of the bottle?
Besides there are no cure for HIV/AIDS only retro viral drugs and the same thing is available for plenty other viral diseases like Hepatitis B, C and D. Enough of it already abeeg.
If she find bottle wey contain HIV drugs make she go do HIV test na, person send her work to go the guy house? Rubbish!
Hepatitis C has cure. Hepatitis B resolves itself within 90% of the population and most people have been exposed but their bodies cure itself. Only a tiny population of people have Hep B as adults except they were born with it. Most People with Hep B get it from their parents.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin ...seriously serious grin grin grin

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by tyup(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
dairykidd:
And the guy has been doing it raw...chai!!the same girl has other side niggaz too... see problem everywhere don't know why these girls like it raw. From now on no condom no sex period!!!

you fit enjoy ok pop with the nylon on it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.