Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138920 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Dshocker(m): 4:23am On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..

Have they had it unprotected before?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ikorodureporta: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Ladies Please Be Careful
....so ladies dnt distribute hiv & other stds too??
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by olasaad(f): 4:40am On Jan 07, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free due to support from Charity organisations but can cost from $600- $2k if it were to be sold..

Are you also taking it? Mr. literate
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by olasaad(f): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
i do bro...but its not by choice unfortunately...its head before sex or no sex at all!!

Lol she really get your mumu button God will save you this year ooo
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Saint83:
Abstainance is the key But sex hormones won't allow human.... May the grace to abstain be given to us in Jesus name Amen.
you won't Abstain for life and will marry someday. no woman can be trusted today,we have seen church women that act all religious but go to vigil only to Bleep pastor or another church member,if your wife does not contract it through sex,what if she contracts it from hair saloon,sharp objects at her friend's house,etc? abstinence is only effective only if you want to stay unmarried forever bro
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by shititis(m): 5:47am On Jan 07, 2018
obongtunji:

Hahahaha, you are too mouthed, you should be a comedian.

For the drugs, i have never seen it before, but it looks like all these food supplements drugs(just my opinion though)
That drug is use for reducing the viral load in a patient with HIV not a food supplement pls. Mean while, AIDS is not a killer disease as some people thought.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by mikejj(m): 5:52am On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin how wish madness drug can be sold for free..some afonjas needs it here
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ferdinandu(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

In case u don't know. Those are drugs for HIV patients...

Ladies, please y'all should be careful.
Seriously you are you are saying ladies be careful, so men are not also endangered in this scenario. I was almost a victim of such situation.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ArinzeUgo: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free due to support from Charity organisations but can cost from $600- $2k if it were to be sold..
...abeg 600 - 2k ...na for naira abi for dollar?...cos I know its sold for less than 4k naira
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by iamrealdeji(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2018
ola6:

Nice one!!! All these useless nairaland doctors wey no sabi anything go just wey talk anyhow.

Hepatitis is not a big deal. I don't have it though. Who will compare hepatitis to hiv?
don't mind them bro o. olodo Drs full nairaland . talking as if if you even shake someone,you would contract hepatitis and you're dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by iamrealdeji(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Seriously you are you are saying ladies be careful, so men are not also endangered in this scenario. I was almost a victim of such situation.
how were you almost a victim bro?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by mcgift(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2018
So I saw a post on Facebookt, I jejely commented and moved on. Moments later, I got a message request from a very beautiful aunty, her beauty can affect your GP in school, in fact if Michael Jackson had beheld the beauty of this Aunty, he would still be alive till date! She asked what I need money for, I shouted business o, hunger wan kee me here, she asked how much o, With heavy fingers, I typed 500k, Mesef con de fear, make aunty no block me o. But she smiled and asked the nature of the business, after giving her a detailed explanation, guess her response "500,000 isn't enough,I will make it 550,000" Na here and then I know say aunty wan take style style run, next she said "your account details" I could not believe that question o, but since there is no harm in trying, I say make I try . I replied with my details, She didn't say anything again o, After 4minutes, I got a CR alert from my bank.. N555k Credited to my account.. Ndito eka (my brethren), I was so shocked and immediately, the son of meka took a step of faith with him was his ATM card, to his financial institution to confirm if truly this wasn't a scam. I went, slot in my card, checked my balance, immediately, tears of joy ran down my chin, I could not believe my eyes. I was about taking out my card but the machine withheld it, Am still here o pulling my card the way I'm pulling your legs now!! ������ Happy new year

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by dancewith: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2018
drered:

Don't misinform people with your 'confident ignorance'. That is a first line anti-retroviral used in the management of HIV. It is also amongst other anti-retrovirals used as post exposure prophylaxis. It's sole indication isn't for PEP and atripla doesn't cost 3k dollars. Don't just go online and lift info if you're not an authority. U can get EFV/TDF/3TC for as low as 7-15k in pharmacies that stock them.

I like this answer. PEP is something our sexually active people should understand as an option mostly because research has shown 87% effectiveness at preventing or aborting a new infection if started within 72hrs and taken without breaks for 28days. Infact some research shows close to 100% effectiveness

Just imagine how many cases of new infections this can prevent in Nigeria! The fight to end the HIV scourge should include PreP and PEP. They are both useful and effective tools in this battle

Back to the topic, it would appear that the owner of this medication is HIV positive. However various research has shown that a HIV patient who is taking medication and has achieved non detectable status (most people on medication achieve this within 4 months of starting medication) has virtually no chance of transmitting the virus

Think this through. If this person has been on this medication and has achieved non detectable status, which is extremely likely, the girlfriend is at less risk of infection than you, yes I mean you, sleeping with someone who doesn't even know his/her HIV status and hence not on medication.

Infact he has less than 0.001% chance of transmitting the virus at a non detectable stage

Hope this has been helpful

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Brushless: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2018
benzene00:
How the hell should I know what is? Are you Mad
You probably has something to hide!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by willynilly87: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2018
It is use for Hepatitis B treatment if taking alone but if it is for HIV that drugs is just one of d drugs, u can't use it alone to treat HIV. Anybody using it alone is basically for hepatitis treatment.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by kontro(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Not only girls,boys also should beware,they r many girls with hiv
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
when will u use me as your back up BF na?
U Don do them ban your other one Abi?
How can I use you as backup boyfriend, you Na boss Na, you don pass that level cheesy.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 07, 2018
BraidedChannel:

You don't need it sister.. Getting some sense into your brain is just what you need...

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by pussyeater(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If she came to my house, this is what she would have found.....

We would both be pleased all the time, after the encounters......
A lower dose can also be used to prevent heart attack
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Galaticos444: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2018
dairykidd:
And the guy has been doing it raw...chai!!the same girl has other side niggaz too... see problem everywhere don't know why these girls like it raw. From now on no condom no sex period!!!
that's if it's not too late 4u.better go check ur status but I pray u ar negative though
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2018
shocked
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by missyblissy: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2018
RSVP:

Which one be HBV again?

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Many people with HPV don't develop any symptoms but can still infect others through sexual contact. Symptoms may include warts on the genitals or surrounding skin.
There's no cure for the virus and warts may go away on their own. Treatment focuses on removing the warts. A vaccine that prevents the HPV strains most likely to cause genital warts and cervical cancer is recommended for boys and girls.

Spreads by sexual contact
Some types preventable by vaccine
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging often required
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by JohnieWalker(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
ArinzeUgo:
...abeg 600 - 2k ...na for naira abi for dollar?...cos I know its sold for less than 4k naira
This same drug? Please take me there.

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by JohnieWalker(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2018
olasaad:

Are you also taking it? Mr. literate
I have taken it in the past and friend of mine who was raped also took it.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by JohnieWalker(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2018
drered:

Alpha Pharmacy ikeja, Bernados pharmacy (adjacent LUTH) Countless pharmacies in Eko/Idumota. Tell me if you need anything else..
This same drug or truvada
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by amakadihot87(f): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin grin that ur posing for ur dp ehn...make i show u shades of love black or grey
i dont know what u r talking about
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by sammugbes(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:

probably the babe go get 15 side niggaz by the side and each of the 15 side niggaz might have 30 side babes each.if dey are all doing it raw kasala don bust cheesy

Na networking marketing b dat o, no fall into their market o
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by sainty2k3(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
I didnt open this post earlier i would have suggested that bit be taken down because of the stigmatization its promoting and the effect on other people taking similar drug.
HIV is not the end of life , infact with ARV people live a near normal life if regular on it. The so call girlfriend didn't say he has been doing it raw, everyone just jumped on the guy

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Okey80: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
nothing is wrong with the drugs, even those without HIV they drink for increasing their bums. so no NeWS here.

What do you mean "increasing their bums". Why would a guy want to increase his bum. I seem you don't understand what the op is saying
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by mfm04622: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Wait a minute JohnieWalker u mean if i 'm on this PEP drug i can be doing rawlings and nothing can get at me?? Abeg explain a bit lemme know if its to go and hustle it from the doc.

But do you have $2k every month? Also, imagine the side effect on your body if you are in it permanently
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by slowice(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
See as fear catch everybody because of hiv drug forgetting that the guy is doing the right thing and should be encouraged..... Babe now you know what it is, speak to him about it if you truly care for your welfare and his too... Maybe he is just being careful but in any case is hiv is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by mfm04622: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2018
lukedan75:
Lamivudine is not only for HIV patients.......Hepatitis B patient use it also.....it has effect against it. The guy might not really be an HIV patient,,,,,,,,

Which is worse? HIV or Hepatitis B?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.