Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can Online Dating Lead To Marriage? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Online Dating Lead To Marriage? (445 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Online Dating Lead To Marriage? by Hankonyibu(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
I was curious to know if online dating can lead to marriage. Does Anyone have any story and testimony to share? I've lost hope in anything online because 90 percent of girls are online to sell their "products".. And make money from it. So can anyone give me a reassurance that their are still decent girls you can meet online.

Michael
Re: Can Online Dating Lead To Marriage? by Aygem(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Online dating is real.
Singles For Wedlock, a renowned matchmaking platform has been able to link Singles to marriage.

Three Weddings from that platform in 2017 and one already happening this year 2018.

You can find love anywhere, online and offline

1 Like

Re: Can Online Dating Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Aygem:
Online dating is real.
Singles For Wedlock, a renowned matchmaking platform has been able to link Singles to marriage.

Three Weddings from that platform in 2017 and one already happening this year 2018.

You can find love anywhere, online and offline
a trial will convince you

(1) (Reply)

A Fair Lady Ready For Marriage. / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In A Relationship To Stop Acting Single / Why You Have To Register With Nadac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.