Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) (46197 Views)

Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur White Wedding - Photos / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ofofomedia: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
See the best wedding for 2018

http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/01/a-must-read-couple-breaks-internet.html

Earlier today our reporter was amazed by what she saw, I must say all my years of photography I've never seen a scene like this, to her it was touching and heart melting, yes she got it right because you can't imagine a bride of her type or fashion will take to the aisle with a perfect man, yes I call him the perfect husband he is a rare gem a man of honor, he is the man for 2018, he said it and he saw to it that it came to pass

I was in the studio when they walked in to take their pre-wedding pictures, a handsome man who is ready to settle with his beautiful bride, not up to a week the next call I received was that she had an accident and someone whispered to me that the marriage won't happen again I had to think for a while but I told her it will definitely work.

Today history repeated itself again as the bride was rolled from Federal Medical Centre Lokoja in her wheelchair, you could see smiles on the faces of other patients in the ward their hope came alive and they were filled with joy.

More details soon.

More pictures on www.instagram.com/birthriteconcepts
www.instagram.com/Mcflimxy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by samuelizz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
That's what I call true love...

so romantic.. cheesy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ofofomedia: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
That's what I call true love...

so romantic.. cheesy

Abi the guy is a real man

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why couldn't they wait till after recovery?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ofofomedia: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
thorpido:
Why couldn't they wait till after recovery?

Because he is a man. date fixed nothing can cancel it

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
ofofomedia:

Because he is a man. date fixed nothing can cancel it
Dates can be changed.
As long as they are happy,anything goes.

10 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
that song ' when a man loves a woman ' comes to mind .. lovely kiss

11 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Ulue: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
wink

Love can move mountain kiss

6 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by DaddyFreeze: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
The girl should be ready cuz the guy will definitely leave her once he detects that wheel chair might become her permanent companion.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by pol23: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Love...
Many of us use that word anyhow.
The power of love.
For God so LOVE the world...

Love's a powerful and beautiful thing.
HML.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by devilmaycry: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin which love?... tell me something i dnt knw
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
The big question is, What if it had happened the the other way round?

22 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Happy married life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by brenister10: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
A great man indeed who stood with her in her trying time. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
I must say this is the most inspiring story have heard in this new year....congratulations dear, nothing will stop you from your day of joy...God bless your new home...

this is surely God, because it is good.
trusting God for something good this year too.

10 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
This one strong o...

I hope the lady can do such for the guy in the future

3 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Can the woman do the same if it's the other way?

I congratulate the young couple. The groom is a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Village people here and there. Them swear say she no go marry but God pass them. Anything that couldn't take your life from you can't predict your today

4 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by zameena(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMG, I no this lady, we were mates in uni. may God almighty heal her completely and Grant the new couple patience, love and understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
wishing her speed recovery...
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ogwoliun: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Love wantiti �
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by jaymejate: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wow this is sweet. Sorry since it's not a permanent damage, every guy will surely still be there.
But if it was a damage that affects the beauty, and cause her to be cripple permanently, I don't know the number of guys that will still wait o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Kunkiddo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
and then
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
love
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by jaymejate: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
zameena:
OMG, I no this lady, we were mates in uni. may God almighty heal her completely and Grant the new couple patience, love and understanding.
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by doubleezy3: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
just amaze passing bye
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Women and romantic stuff. Many people just gush over the idea. But only few know how to make it work. HML.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by benedictac(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
A real man.

Not like my stupyd neighbour who will not allow us to sleep at night, shouting and telling his pregnant wife of how he picked her from the gutter. Last night, I felt like going to give him a dirty slap. Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by phemmynaetoc(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Very Romantic... this is the real meaning of 'for better for worse'

3 Likes

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
I like this part:

"Today history repeated itself again as the bride was rolled from Federal Medical Centre Lokoja in her wheelchair, you could see smiles on the faces of other patients in the ward their hope came alive and they were filled with joy."
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is what I said few days ago that God should help us from ugly incidence that always raised its ugly head and the word days to, 5 days to, 10 days to.....i think at this junction people needs to be sensitive their is a systematic attack to people's joy by wicked merchants.

Congrats guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag / Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.