Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

About Travelling To USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Travelling To USA (1305 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Travelling To USA by africanjarule: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello guys, i need someone who can enlight me about travelling to us. i have been dreaming to traveled out of nigeria for the past 10years but this january 2018 i have make up my mind to travel out of nigeria the reason is that for almost 5years now if i go to night vigil the pastor of the church will be telling me that i shouldn't be in nigeria by now even if i go alfa house for asking about my life he will be telling me that i shouldn't be here in nigeria that the best place for me to make it is to travel of out of this country. But one thing i don't understand about is that for somebody like me who is self employed and had secondary school certificate and OND result is it possible for me to travel to this country, these are my 3 dream country to travel to, USA, Australlia or Canada.I will like to hear from you guys thanks.
Re: About Travelling To USA by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Beware of scammers. Wish you the best.
Re: About Travelling To USA by africanjarule: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok thanks
Re: About Travelling To USA by bedspread: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
africanjarule:
Hello guys, i need someone who can enlight me about travelling to us. i have been dreaming to traveled out of nigeria for the past 10years but this january 2018 i have make up my mind to travel out of nigeria the reason is that for almost 5years now if i go to night vigil the pastor of the church will be telling me that i shouldn't be in nigeria by now even if i go alfa house for asking about my life he will be telling me that i shouldn't be here in nigeria that the best place for me to make it is to travel of out of this country. But one thing i don't understand about is that for somebody like me who is self employed and had secondary school certificate and OND result is it possible for me to travel to this country, these are my 3 dream country to travel to, USA, Australlia or Canada.I will like to hear from you guys thanks.
Haahahaaa... Funny... But I love your Faith... MAY THE GOD OF CHOSEN GRANT YOUR DESIRE....
Re: About Travelling To USA by africanjarule: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amen thanks
Re: About Travelling To USA by Delight1: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't know the reason why people refused to comment on this & the little that responded were discouraging you.
I will advice you to summon your courage, do not be discouraged by people's response.
I have seen people with School Cert travelling to US.
Your Degree & what have you doesn't matter as the country didn't believe in them. You need to attend their college for you to have a white collar job which is not available for immigrants in most case.
The most important thing is if you are destine to be there do not relent, you will definitely be there.
Try to get an agent who will advice you on what to do & how to go about it. It very possible.
But my advice is do not pay to agent before you get visa.

2 Likes

Re: About Travelling To USA by otipoju(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
How much do you have. USA.

Tickets about 400,000
Visa fees about 65,000
Money for a car when you enter 500,000

If you have all these ready. Then you are ready.
Re: About Travelling To USA by africanjarule: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
africanjarule:
Amen thanks
Delight1:
I don't know the reason why people refused to comment on this & the little that responded were discouraging you.
I will advice you to summon your courage, do not be discouraged by people's response.
I have seen people with School Cert travelling to US.
Your Degree & what have you doesn't matter as the country didn't believe in them. You need to attend their college for you to have a white collar job which is not available for immigrants in most case.
The most important thing is if you are destine to be there do not relent, you will definitely be there.
Try to get an agent who will advice you on what to do & how to go about it. It very possible.
But my advice is do not pay to agent before you get visa.

i really appreciate your advise thanks so much
Re: About Travelling To USA by africanjarule: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
otipoju:
How much do you have. USA.

Tickets about 400,000
Visa fees about 65,000
Money for a car when you enter 500,000

If you have all these ready. Then you are ready.
my bother thanks so much, you mean 965k can take me to us? god will help you
Re: About Travelling To USA by otipoju(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
africanjarule:
my bother thanks so much, you mean 965k can take me to us? god will help you

The last piece of the puzzle is getting a valid reason to want to travel.

A. Letter of invitation from a us citizen
B. Student visa.

You can look for a community college for admission..depending on your age.

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund / . / Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.