Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever (2344 Views)

Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale / Automated Dropshipping Website For Sale / Fully Automated Dropshipping Website With 8000 Products - Ready To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
We will create a custom webstore according to your specific requirements.
In just a few days you will have your own dropshipping business ready to make its first sales.

Webstores includes:

Niche research
Domain name (.com)
Hosting + Pro email
Custom design
Mobile devices ready
Google Analytics integration
Emeil subscription form
You Ability to upload unlimited Number of products
Pyment gateways

About our features!
Perfectly optimized themes.
100% ownership.
Complete eCommerce solution.
Integrated marketing tools.
Popular pyment gateways.
Automated management system.

WHO WE ARE.
We are a team of successful e-commerce drop shipping business men based in USA/Nigeria. Who want to help interested Nigerians that are finding it difficult in e-commerce drop shipping business due to PayPal and advertising issues.

Contact Us Through Our Signature
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
What is dropshipping?

Dropshipping is the form of retail where the reseller (and you actually are the reseller) collects orders from customers and transfers them to the actual manufacturer or another reseller (supplier). In this model dropshipper doesn’t posess any stocks, he only markets the goods. However the reseller markets the goods setting the prices that are pretty higher than the ones set by the supplier, this difference is your profit.
When you open a retail store, you have 2 choices: to hold inventory, or not. You can buy products in bulk, unpack them, and ship them to your customers as you generate sales. OR, you can find a wholesale distributor (supplier) who will warehouse the items for you and ship individual items directly to your customer.
Drop ship, “pack and ship”, “direct fulfillment” – they all mean the same thing. A supplier will ship the item to your customer for you, and you never have to handle the product. Drop shipping allows the reseller to focus on marketing the business and eliminate the hassle, time, and cost of dealing with the actual products they are selling.
In dropshipping model although you don’t need to stock the goods you will still need some money at the very start. The reason is when you receive the order from the customer the money he pays won’t transfer to your account immediately but will be frozen for the safety reasons. At the same time you will have to pay for the order to the supplier which will require your own money.
AliExpress dropshipping works the same way as the traditional dropshipping business model. You copy the product from AliExpress to your own store, set your own prices/markups, and after you sell a product, you purchase it from AliExpress and have it shipped directly to your customer.
To learn more about how dropshipping works, check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsbZbmMk3BY
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 1:34am On Jan 07, 2018
How does the buying and selling process work?

Once you have your website up and running and filled with products from your chosen suppliers, it is time for business. When a customer buys a product from you, you will accept payment for the product for your retail price and shipping costs. Once you have received the funds, you place the order directly with the seller from AliExpress.com. This is typically a usual online order at AliExpress.com. The seller will then charge you for the cost of the item and ship the item directly to your buyer. That’s it! You have just sold an item at your set retail price and processed the order for your customer.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
What niche to choose?

Niche choice is one of the most important steps you make at the start of your drop shipping venture.
A perfect niche must meet the following criteria:
You are passionate about it and know as much as possible about product specifications, the recent industry news, latest introduced technologies, market regulations, etc. The more you know about the niche, the easier it will be for you to source the best items for your store and to communicate with buyers. And if you’re deeply interested in the niche, you will be really motivated to develop your store and go further.
There exist enough items on AliExpress that you can add to your store. Read this article to learn how you can measure this parameter.
It is good in terms of SEO. In a longer term, search engine optimization helps your store become more popular and easy to find.
It is relevant and demanded by your target audience. It is a good idea to check contemporary trends and tendencies to understand what are the hottest topics nowadays.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by Danyl(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
please do you have samples of the one you have done before? web link, I am interested
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Danyl:
please do you have samples of the one you have done before?
web link, I am interested
Of course, here is: ksort.com petscie.com allmywallets.com
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
What products to sell?

Generally speaking, you need to fill your store with high-quality items that are appealing for your target audience. Plus, it’s necessary for you to be able to increase these items’ price so that they would give you enough profit.
To get the idea of such products, you can use the methods described in this article.
And after that, you need to go on AliExpress to find the same products or the items with the identical characteristics. This article explains how to navigate AliExpressin your search for the greatest offers.
After you’ve uploaded the products, don’t forget to edit the product pages to increase conversion rate! To improve the product pages, follow the 12 steps described in this article.

3 Great Ways to Find the Best-Selling Products for Your Drop Shipping Store

Every drop shipping store owner is eager to place only the best products on their website, and we are not an exception. So, get ready: we are about to share our experience in searching for amazing products that would mesmerize your customers and fatten your profits!

As you know, we use AliExpress as the main source of items and suppliers for our drop shipping store. Still, when it comes to choosing the suitable products, it can actually be challenging to scan through this platform and go through all the hundreds of thousands items.

This is why we actively use additional sources of information. Even though we don’t import any items from these alternative sources, we look at them really carefully to understand how we can enhance our product strategy.

Here is the list of the ways we use to find highly popular products that see a huge demand.

1. Pinterest: analysing buyable pins

Pinterest is, as its’ founders state, a “catalogue of ideas” where people get inspiration and good mood. But besides that, Pinterest is a great marketing tool for companies because it helps advertise and promote various trends. You can make good use of it too, searching for the most buyable products:

Open www.pinterest.com

Turn it into a business account (you can read the detailed instructions here)
To make sure you got all the settings right, go to your profile settings

The language you need to choose is English, and the country is the United States.

Now you are ready to do magic and find the most buyable pins!

A pin is a little post with an image. People save the pins they like to their virtual ‘boards’.

Go to home page and type your keyword into the search box
Click on the ‘Buyable Pins’ tab

Analyse the goods shown. Even though you can’t rank them by the popularity, you can see how many people saved certain goods to their boards (the more the better), and what are the names and image style of the most popular products. Use this information wisely, and your drop shipping store will contain only the best goods.

In addition, you can use search results shown in ‘All Pins’ tab – the same information is available here too. Please note: these are NOT buyable pins, so, it doesn’t mean that people save these pins to their boards because they want to buy it.

Continues tomorrow
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
We will create a custom webstore according to your specific requirements.
In just a few days you will have your own dropshipping business ready to make its first sales.

Webstores includes:

Niche research
Domain name (.com)
Hosting + Pro email
Custom design
Mobile devices ready
Google Analytics integration
Emeil subscription form
You Ability to upload unlimited Number of products
Pyment gateways

About our features!
Perfectly optimized themes.
100% ownership.
Complete eCommerce solution.
Integrated marketing tools.
Popular pyment gateways.
Automated management system.

WHO WE ARE.
We are a team of successful e-commerce drop shipping business men based in USA/Nigeria. Who want to help interested Nigerians that are finding it difficult in e-commerce drop shipping business due to PayPal and advertising issues.

Contact Us Through Our Signature
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by Danyl(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
helpindropship:
Of course, here is: ksort.com petscie.com allmywallets.com

I Seem to like the ksort.com template, how much is the package? and how am I going to be sure, an on the safer side if I pay now?
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by ladywise: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pls I'm interested
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Danyl:

I Seem to like the ksort.com template, how much is the package? and how am I going to be sure, an on the safer side if I pay now?
ladywise:
Pls I'm interested

Sorry for replying late Nairaland bot banned us for some days. Thanks
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by Danyl(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2018
So what are you saying about the price and the points I raised earlier
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by ladywise: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Danyl:
So what are you saying about the price and the points I raised earlier
Am also interested in that dropshiping store but it seems he was banned again by antispam bot though I had contacted him through his signature. You can reach him as well through his signature
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by Danyl(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
ladywise:
Am also interested in that dropshiping store but it seems he was banned again by antispam bot though I had contacted him through his signature. You can reach him as well through his signature
I got in contact with him already but the cost is quite exorbitant. a lot of those things I can do myself, only a working Dropshipping plugin is what am looking out for.. How far about yours?
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by ladywise: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Danyl:

I got in contact with him already but the cost is quite exorbitant. a lot of those things I can do myself, only a working Dropshipping plugin is what am looking out for.. How far about yours?
OK I had bought the plugin through him but he is building a complete e- commerce store for me which he will also help me in promoting the site at the rate of N700,000. Since you want only the plugin, you can buy it through his post.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Danyl:

you can buy the plugin through my signature or post.use this coupon to get 25% discount Woo25
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by Danyl(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
ladywise:

OK I had bought the plugin through him but he is building a complete e- commerce store for me which he will also help me in promoting the site at the rate of N700,000. Since you want only the plugin, you can buy it through his post.
N700,000? that's something. chai.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by ladywise: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Danyl:

N700,000? that's something. chai.
Well, for sometimes now, I had been planning to venture into drop shipping business but how to promote it had been a discourage to me until I meet this guy who promised to promote the site after building it.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by dropship: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Anti bot blocked my account. But am using this ID dropship for now until it unblock me

Promoting your site is no more a problem why not join our group Ecommerce drop shipping business now and enjoy all the benefits.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by dropship: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
All the Features You Need

AliDropship Plugin offers a complete set of features for the easy start and successful running of your dropshipping business

Automation

Search & Import
Using different integrated filters easily find desired products on AliExpress.com to add to your website.

Auto Updating

The Plugin auto updating system is keeping your product info fresh with the latest data from AliExpress.

Pricing Automation

Use an advanced pricing markup formula to apply your rules for particular products or all items in your store.
Fulfill Orders Automatically
Forget about ordering every product manually. Just click 'Order' button and confirm the order on AliExpress.
ePacket Shipping Filter
Easy find products with ePacket shipping option to offer your customers a fast and free delivery service.
Auto Order Tracking
The Plugin checks your orders for tracking updates and sends email notifications to your clients automatically.

Customization

Built-in Themes
The Plugin comes with professionally designed themes that you can easily setup, switch and customize.

Product Customization

Edit products anytime - change titles, descriptions, images, prices, variations or even add your own items.
Unlimited number of products
There's no limit to the number or type of products you can sell in your online store.

Product Variations

Offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more.

WooCommerce Support
Enjoy the variety of Woo themes and extensions by using a WooCommerce version of AliDropship plugin.

Built-In Image Editor
A powerful tool designed to edit images before importing them into your store from AliExpress and make changes to product images directly from WordPress admin panel.

Marketing

Discount Coupons
Run sales and promotions by offering coupon codes that save customers` money. You choose whether the discount is for dollars off, a percentage off, free shipping, etc.

Product Reviews

Engage your customers and encourage sales with the option to import reviews in your site directly from AliExpress.

SEO Product Tags
Optimize your product pages for search engines with product specific meta tags, titles, descriptions and keywords.

Abandoned Cart
Cart Abandonment happens due to a variety of reasons and sending mail (with follow-up mails) can be the best way to Recover Abandoned Carts which is exactly what the Plugin does.

Email Lists
The Plugin collects not only the emails of your customers but also the emails of users who left their contacts on your site but did not complete a purchase.

Managing

Live Statistics
Simply connect your Google Analytics to the Plugin to get a detailed data about your visitors and traffic sources.

Payment Gateways Integration
AliDropship Plugin supports all the most popular payment processors like PayPal, 2CO, Stripe, PayU and others.

Inventory Management
Manage your entire inventory with the plugin. Track stock counts, and stop selling products when inventory runs out.

All-in-One Dashboard
An actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, traffic and activities helps you make the right choices for your business.

Cash-Back System
Earn up to 12% commission on each purchase as an additional bonus to your main dropshipping source of income.

Free Updates & Support
Buying the Plugin you get full after-sales support and life-long free updates with new options and features.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
We build and promote your complete e- commerce drop shipping store until you make a minimum of $15,000 .
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why You should start with Dropshipping in 2018

Dropshipping changed my life and has made me the success I am today. If it wasn't for me starting my first dropshipping store a few years ago, there would be a huge chance I'd still be broke today. Last year I made close to six figures in profit just my dropshipping businesses and on top of that it's allowed me to make a ton more through other streams of income that wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the capital, confidence and experience I've gotten from starting my dropship store.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Benefits of Drop Shipping

Low Investment. One of the biggest attractions to drop shipping is that it’s possible to launch a store without having to invest thousands of dollars in inventory in advance. Physical storefronts need large amounts of money before even opening their doors to purchase inventory, however with the drop shipping method; you do not buy the product, until a customer has made a purchase. This means low start-up costs and reduced risk.

Saving Time and Money. When you do not have to deal with a physical storefront, it’s easier to start your business. You do not have to find, manage and pay for a warehouse to store your products. You do no need to pack and ship your orders. There is no need to monitor and maintain stock levels. You do not need to handle returns or track inventory. Each of these things will save you time and money.

Flexible Location. Your business can be based anywhere. Your dining table. A pool in Cabo. A tent in Squamish. As long as you have an internet connection, a good relationship with your suppliers and are able to communicate with your customers then you have the freedom of the open road.

Diversity. When you purchase inventory it is easier and cheaper to buy a small number of items in larger quantities, however with drop shipping you can ultimately sell as many different items as you want, at no extra cost. If you have the time to list them on your site, you have the ability to sell them.

Scalability. With drop shipping the majority of the work falls on the suppliers. Yes to get those sales will require work, but if your business unexpectedly doubles, your workload will not. Meaning less growing pains for you as you scale your business.

The drop shipping model is not perfect however. Convenience, flexibility and price are all great attractions, but you must also consider the shortcomings of this method.
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Join our WhatsApp group
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy new week
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Drop shipping solution
Re: Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever by helpindropship: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Start drop shipping business with peace of mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

##### / 66 SIDE HUSTLE IDEAS For Making Money Off The Internet / Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.