Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (1906 Views)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
I have being in bitcoin trading from early last year till now and I can proudly say I have learnt enough about bitcoin trading that I being comfortably trading on my own making sweet profit.

Now as we have started a new year, I want to carry some people along coz , people who have interest on bitcoin trading.

How I plan carrying them along is by letting them trade with me as we make money together.

I will create a signal group where I will post a coin we will buy, when to buy it and when to sell and take our profit.

there re many signal group out there but 90% of them re just using their followers to gain profit from trading while their followers will mostly loss or gain small percentage...

Do you know how they do this?
let take this as an example, they will locate a coin at early stage/price, they wiy buy, let's say they will buy at 0.00000050...then when the price go a bit high to 0.0000080...that's when the will drop signal for their followers to now buy so that with their buy at that particular time, it will push the price to like 0.00000120 and above...... which will give them much plenty gain...as they reach to this high gain, they will start selling ....before their followers would know what is going on... as they re now waiting for the price to go more up so they can make tangible gain.. the coin will start dropping coz their Admin has started pulling out of the coin which will now affect the price and it will start going down and dump on their followers who is not fast enough to sell out immediately they made some gain.

But in this my group of 20 people only, me and my followers will buy at the same price and sell at the same price.... so everybody will gain the same gain....... TO ACHIEVE THIS, I will pick out a good coin and analyze it, read the graph to determine the possible entry point, once I get this entry point, I will post it I the group and everybody will set his/her buy order.

After the buy order has being executed, I will keep watching the coin moving until it reach a resistance point... Once it reach where I think we have made some nice profit (coz u don't need to be greedy in trading so u won't end up losing ur gain)...I will post on the group for everybody to sell at a particular price.

then I look out for another coin to buy.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE AMONG THESE 20 PEOPLE:

1: U most not be a novice in bitcoin trading, what I mean is that, u most know how to place buy and sell order at least.( I have decided to do a day lecture for novice before going into trading, so they can Join the trading group).just a day, if u re not a fast learner.... am sorry, just a day lecture on how to sign up to ur trading account, how to place buy and sell order.

2: U most be using Bittrex and Binance coz this re the two exchange I will be using to pick out coins to trade.

3: U most have a minimum of $100 worth of bitcoin in ur trading wallet.

4: last but not the least, U most have interest on this and take it very serious that U won't miss any of my signals.

THIS MY SIGNAL GROUP WON'T BE FREE:

yes free things re not always taken serious, they re being taken for granted and I don't want to labour in vein, labour to look for coin, do the workings and at the end of the day, some people will not follow the signal thereby losing that gain.

that's why am attaching it a price of $15 on every $50 u made

this $15 will be paid each time we made a top up gain of $50......which is 50% of our trade

for example, we re starting with $100...
U won't pay this $15 until we make our first $50 on top of the $100 we started with.

which means U re paying this $15 from Ur gain and not from Ur pocket.

so each time we made up to $50 gain... U pay just $15 from the gain...that's how we will keep doing it till the end of this year, by then u life might have changed from the gain u have made in bitcoin trading.

If U meet the above requirements, check my profile and click on the link there... it will take u to my WhatsApp.
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by Missdemeanor(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Its a pity that the first rule is 'you must not be a novice' cos that's what most of us are undecided cry
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by tunji2003(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thanks for this info
I have already added you on my WhatsApp,
I have an account with binance but not funded yet,
I will fund it on Friday,
I will strictly adhere to your rules
Please inform us when to start trading,
Thank you for once again.
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Missdemeanor:
Its a pity that the first rule is 'you must not be a novice' cos that's what most of us are undecided cry

Am sorry dear, teaching a novice is somehow stressful and I don't have that time.....

so I can focus on the trading.

OK let me extend the help

I will take on a novice course just a day to put U guys through on how to sign up on a trading exchange, how to place Ur buy order and how to sell

But U most have passion for bitcoin trading.... I don't want to waste my time and energy for nothing.

And again u most have ur $100 worth of bitcoin ready that u will use to trade as others re trading

After the 1 day novice lecture, U immediately fund ur wallet, ready to trade.

when we re complete, I will start with the 1 day novice lecture before we go into trading.
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pls if u re a novice and u don't have the finance to fund ur trading wallet immediately after the 1 day novice lecture.... DO NOT CONTACT ME.

I only need just 20 serious people.

this 20 people, all of us will be become circle of friends.......from online as we progress....we will some day fix a get together to know more about our self.... by then we would have made huge profits from our trading.
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by chyegems(f): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2018
CruzJoe:
I have being in bitcoin trading from early last year till now and I can proudly say I have learnt enough about bitcoin trading that I being comfortably trading on my own making sweet profit.

Now as we have started a new year, I want to carry some people along coz , people who have interest on bitcoin trading.

How I plan carrying them along is by letting them trade with me as we make money together.

I will create a signal group where I will post a coin we will buy, when to buy it and when to sell and take our profit.

there re many signal group out there but 90% of them re just using their followers to gain profit from trading while their followers will mostly loss or gain small percentage...

let take this as an example, they will locate a coin at early stage/price, they wiy buy, let's say they will buy at 0.00000050...then when the price go a bit high to 0.0000080...that's when the will drop signal for their followers to now buy so that with their buy at that particular time, it will push the price to like 0.00000120 and above...... which will give them much plenty gain...as they reach to this high gain, they will start selling ....before their followers would know what is going on... as they re now waiting for the price to go more up so they can make tangible gain.. the coin will start dropping coz their Admin has started pulling out of the coin which will now affect the price and it will start going down and dump on their followers who is not fast enough to sell out immediately they made some gain.

But in this my group of 20 people only, me and my followers will buy at the same price and sell at the same price.... so everybody will gain the same gain....... TO ACHIEVE THIS, I will pick out a good coin and analyze it, read the graph to determine the possible entry point, once I get this entry point, I will post it I the group and everybody will set his/her buy order.

After the buy order has being executed, I will keep watching the coin moving until it reach a resistance point... Once it reach where I think we have made some nice profit (coz u don't need to be greedy in trading so u won't end up losing ur gain)...I will post on the group for everybody to sell at a particular price.

1: U most not be a novice in bitcoin trading, what I mean is that, u most know how to place buy and sell order at least.( I have decided to do a day lecture for novice before going into trading, so they can Join the trading group).just a day, if u re not a fast learner.... am sorry, just a day lecture on how to sign up to ur trading account, how to place buy and sell order.

2: U most be using Bittrex and Binance coz this re the two exchange I will be using to pick out coins to trade.

4: last but not the least, U most have interest on this and take it very serious that U won't miss any of my signals.

yes free things re not always taken serious, they re being taken for granted and I don't want to labour in vein, labour to look for coin, do the workings and at the end of the day, some people will not follow the sihkaly thereby losing that gain.

that's why am attaching it a price of $20...

this $20 will be paid each time we made a top up gain of $100..

U won't pay this $20 until we make our first $100 on top of the $100 we started with.

which means U re paying this $20 from Ur gain and not from Ur pocket.

so each time we made up to $100 gain... U pay just $20 from the gain...that's how we will keep doing it till the end of this year, by then u life might have changed from the gain u have made in bitcoin trading.

If U meet the above requirements, check my profile and click on the link there... it will take u to my WhatsApp.
I am really interested in this. Tried creating account in both binance and bittrex but new registration have paused in both sites. Really wanna start my 2018 with crypto investments. What do I do now,op??
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by wisflag: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2018
The link is incorrect... I'm interested but don't have binance
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by chyegems(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Was finally able to register on binance now
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by Scholar212(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
CruzJoe:

yes free things re not always taken serious, they re being taken for granted and I don't want to labour in vein, labour to look for coin, do the workings and at the end of the day, some people will not follow the sihkaly thereby losing that gain.

that's why am attaching it a price of $20...

this $20 will be paid each time we made a top up gain of $100..

U won't pay this $20 until we make our first $100 on top of the $100 we started with.

which means U re paying this $20 from Ur gain and not from Ur pocket.

so each time we made up to $100 gain... U pay just $20 from the gain...that's how we will keep doing it till the end of this year, by then u life might have changed from the gain u have made in bitcoin trading.

please check your whatsapp messages, the link is not working
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by vinceelee: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
am also interested bro....
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Scholar212:
please check your whatsapp messages, the link is not working
OK then just copy out my digits from the link and WhatsApp me...my number is there
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
chyegems:
I am really interested in this. Tried creating account in both binance and bittrex but new registration have paused in both sites. Really wanna start my 2018 with crypto investments. What do I do now,op??

Binance opened new registration today....
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by chyegems(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
CruzJoe:

Binance opened new registration today....

thanks
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by temigreat(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
https://www.binance.com/?ref=16671577

Binance are accepting new user now...

Reg now b4 it full again
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by samson246: 2:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Am interested pal
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2018
temigreat:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=16671577

Binance are accepting new user now...

Reg now b4 it full again

why spamming my thread?

pls stay off this thread
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2018
samson246:
Am interested pal

chat me on WhatsApp if u meet up with the criteria to join
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Guys there is a new development via the aim of this thread....

the commission won't be on each $100 gain again... It will now be on each $50 gain u made....u pay me just $15 from that $50

SEE MY REASONS

Am equally trying to protect my self from some people that will act funny... By maybe we have being trading and made like 68% gain then waiting to reach 100%.....as we re waiting... maybe a little delay from the market coz market is not always favourable.. maybe in the cause of waiting to complete it 100%...some people might leave the group and run with the aim that at least they have made some gain...they will just leave without my pay

*in this group... Am in the edge of losing if some people should act this way...but u...u have nothing to loss at all....u most gain*

so am trying to protect my self by making it ...my pay on every $50

even if u leave after making this $50...I can bear it......

BUT Can't bear it when u leave at 100%

Is my stress...I will feel it
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
U can pay me this $15 from ur pocket as long as we have covered that $50 from our trading....

than selling that ur $50 immediately... U leave it till it reach maybe $100 or $150 before selling so u can have fat money from it when u sell it....so u won't be paying transaction fee all the time for selling just this $50 gain
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
I put up these measure to comb people that may later try to act selfishly when the have gotten some good percentage gain from my signal and decide to leave the group without paying me my commission.

U make passive income with this group.... steady extra money to take care of ur self and ur bills without any stress
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 4:09am On Jan 13, 2018
the group has made a 30% gain on their first trade within 36 hours....

we entered XGOX at 59 satoshi and sold at 77 satoshi.......we took our profit so quick coz we set our sell order in the evenin at 77 satoshi... by the time I woke up at mid night to check it..the current price was seen at 104 satoshi why the price went high up to 120 satoshi....

from our entry point 59satoshi to 120 satoshi High
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 4:14am On Jan 13, 2018
this was when I posted the signal on the group

Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 4:17am On Jan 13, 2018
this was when I posted sell order signal

Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 4:21am On Jan 13, 2018
during our sell order execution... the price went up to 120 high satoshi.... But we sold at 77 satoshi.........

Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 4:23am On Jan 13, 2018
If u re very serious and want to follow us and be making passive money ......is not late... U can join us and start following our signals.... BUT ONLY IF U MEET THE CRITERIA TO JOIN....
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by Bigdaddy234: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Bigdaddy234:
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!

U re insane....
why re u spamming my thread?
Can't u open ur own thread?

U better stop it or U face Ban
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2018
we have place our 2nd buy order

Once we sell..u will see the screenshot

13th
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
there is bloodbath in the market now... every coin is bleeding.... market correction, is normal..... soon market will be green again and we all will start booking our profit.
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls if u know ur nature of business won't give u time.....DO NOT CHAT ME TO ADD U TO THE GROUP

trading requires some portion of ur time.... we re day traders and day traders will always be available to watch the market....

I wouldn't want a situation where I will post signal and some people will not be available to place the order and at the end of the day, they will start telling me, they miss the signal....

I don't want that.

so if u know u won't have such time... pls and pls, don't contact me
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by Abovee122: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2018
The link is no longer there.

Can you send me email on abovee122@gmail.com

Thanks Crypto boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which UK Used Phones Do Nigerians Buy The Most / Earn 13,500 Naira In Just One Week With Onebugoz / Uber Partners In Enugu , Is Uber In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.