Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54624 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by morereb10: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
I Missed Married Women In The Bible Who Gave Their Husbands Their Maids As Side Chicks - Freeze

Daddy Freeze is at it again ooo. But come to think of it, what he is saying is true and it is written in the bible too. In those days, married women are not selfish like today's women who cannot even dare see their man with another woman.

Freeze says he misses those women in the bible ooo who use to give their maids to their husbands as side chicks. See what he wrote on his Instagram post even mentioning their names self. So if you are in doubt, go read it yourself.

daddyfreeze
@walegates is officially not well - But come to think of it.....Let me name a few. Sarah, Leah and Rachael.....

Giving husbands hand maid as side chicks is taken from the same part of the Bible that encourages tithing, tell us to stone non-virgins(slay queens) to death in front of their father's houses, tells parents to stone stubborn children to death, supports keeping concubines and mandates burn offerings... how come out of all of the above it's only tithing we carried over? The ONLY one that favors the pastors...... £120k birthday party loading..........it is well

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdnbpffncgu/

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-missed-married-women-in-bible-who.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by WorldRichest: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Can any Sheeple point out the lies in Daddy Freeze's statements?

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by nikkypearl(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lips sealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hilarious, but true

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seunny4lif(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
So true.
Their father Abraham of the many nations get side chick grin
David get many side chicks and God still call am him Great Person
Solomon Solo get enough side chicks and God still bless am

Abeg man needs more side chicks for blessing

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Next2Bezee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

It still won't change the truth will it? Solomon himself had 700 wives and 300 concubines. But all these don't really concern me.

I however fully stand with Freeze on his tithe stance. All those sheeples that are waiting for alert because their pastor collected tithe and told them '2018 will be a year of alerts', you are on a long thing. angry

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

271 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by kodded(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
apart from Abraham, who else. ?

useless dadick-frezze undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by hisgrace090: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Freeze question, why choose tithe and dump others?

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Elparaiso(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Read the actual Instagram post. Daddy Freeze lists side chicks with tithing, something he vehemently opposes. He's just trying to point out the hypocrisy in lifting parts of the Bible that favor us and discarding the rest.

OP IS A LIAR by omission.
Why twist his words?

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where is my son? He has a perfect answer to this..

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by pol23: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Attack the message not the messenger.
Daddy Freeze has been backing up his words with biblical scripture,while his opponents are only ranting..
Using curse and verbal attack...
Why not enlighten him if you assume He's ignorant.
I'm with you freeze.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Bossontop(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin cheesy
Yes oo my future wife should take note ooo...i dont want to hia u didn't know oo....tor
Rotflmao

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pastors are SCAMMERS. THIEVES and CRIMINALS. Well most

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by BTT(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
One question for Uncle Freeze: was his mum the maid or the wife?

The crack to the Freeze riddle is in that answer.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by yungEX(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
kodded:
apart from Abraham, who else. ?

useless dadick-frezze undecided
Isn't Abraham your "spiritual" father.. We'll as a matter of fact we can't expect anything viable from people like you who claim to be offsprings of Abraham

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Bigcucumber(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
nikkypearl:
LLis sealed embarassed
babe can u be the one cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
I used to have a chick that says she doesn't do anal, so she was willing to offer me one of her friends to please me. Yup she is the real mvp cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laiza(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Read your Bible....blasphemy ko, baptism ni!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Elmojiid(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
daddy freeze is my daddy...always on point,tell them jekan mo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by yungEX(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
BTT:
One question for Uncle Freeze: was his mum the maid or the wife?

The crack to the Freeze riddle is in that answer.
You don't have sense.. He was subtly criticising lifting of Bible verses... How can you not pick that one but you pick the one of tithing.. because it fillls your pockets

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by sincere22k(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
His point: these practices are not observed by Christians, so why cling to tithe?

I do not share his views on many issues, but tithing is not a practice for Christians. along with animal sacrifices, etc they where nailed to the stake with Christ. That's what I know

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Diso60090(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
Where is my son? He has a perfect answer to this..

You don reach to born?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by lonelydora: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by sunkieisland(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
small small

frz don dey lose followers

laughing in Ikwale

watching in 3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by deebrain(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
I would always pay my tithe.

Use the lagoon sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Bigcucumber(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bikonu how can I post something here ...I'm a new comer sad angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by danvon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Basically you can justify anything if you try hard enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.