Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,780 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54618 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Bollinger(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.

Do you fully comprehend what freeze is saying? You and him are actually on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
kennykane1:

You disagree with Daddyfreeze or the Old Testament Bible on this one? Freeze did not say so, he was only quoting what the bible said and why must thelords of the tithe reject this part of the bible but chose the part that favors them and their pocket??
I said it was no longer applicable or did I lie and I understood exactly what freeze said that was why I said the sheeples should answer the question because the old testament is a Jewish law.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by jonnytad(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
adepeter2027:

Which god ooo
Oga, She said God not god..... u'll get ur answer when u realise the difference.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

Do you fully comprehend what freeze is saying? You and him are actually on the same page.
He said women of the bible gave their husbands side chicks and it is true I only disagree d with him.I understand that he was actually pointing out the cherry picking some Christians do with their bible and I said some were no longer applicable so the sheeples should answer the question.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
unbitchable:
Damn!,so many bitches!
Show me a part of the scriptures where women were at most repressed or subjected to harsh realities
Don't you ever in your life call me a bitch.If there is anything I hate it is when people see things and still deny how can you say the bible does not have some oppressive remarks about women.You do the reading start with the law of Moses then go to apostle Paul.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Daeylar(f): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
adepeter2027:

Ad-hominem.

Anyways, you gat a big head with an empty skull which can't even accommodate a tiny brain cos if only you've read your bible cover to cover, you would have realised Abraham's side chick was Haggai and David's side chick was uzziah.

Like god fvcking Mary to give birth to jesus right?

As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (NIV, 1 Corinthians 14:33-35)
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (NIV, 1 Timothy 2:11-12)

So much pain
kiss kiss
Schooled him grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Daeylar(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What do you expect the book was written by men did you expect them to favour the women as well?

Yep. I don't give men chances, I expect them to be fair. No excuse, And if they are not I have to call out the bs. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by miredia(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2018
fabre4:

Where there is no law there is no crime it wasn't a sin then but it is now cos there is a law concerning adultery and fornication
I'm sure you've being schooled about Solomon...snap out of the dogmatic bias
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
mtcheeew,where your jazz end na there my own start,I go fok your husband by dis time next week and I will make sure him no fok you for one month,you pussssy no even dey sweet am self tongue tongue
I nor like to dey procastinate so just near my husband let us see where you go dey in some hours time,just near the man first and I nor dey use jazz at all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Achorise post=63961822][/quote]

Is the same thing as a chick using her mouth for a blow
.job. Lol. Gay is when i fantasize another man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by miredia(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2018
ValentineMary:

You still don't get the point. I mean, this ain't rocket since for goodness sake.
I'm astonished at how people reason. I'm sure it's as troubling to you as it is to me. Smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't you ever in your life call me a bitch.If there is anything I hate it is when people see things and still deny how can you say the bible does not have some oppressive remarks about women.You do the reading start with the law of Moses then go to apostle Paul.
Law of Moses?, Lol. In christianity, there is no law of moses, rather the practicality of the Law of the Spirit, the Commandment of Christ and the Love of Christ.
The rationality of the word of God is far beyond a fixated mind, bitch!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Yep. I don't give men chances, I expect them to be fair. No excuse, And if they are not I have to call out the bs. grin
Nor mind that guy when be dey call me bitch as if he nor know say those things dey bible.And I agree with you a hundred percent on this one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
jonnytad:

Oga, She said God not god..... u'll get ur answer when u realise the difference.
and what is the difference god and God? let british alphabet deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Law of Moses?, Lol. In christianity, there is no law of moses, rather the practicality of the Law of the Spirit, the Commandment of Christ and the Love of Christ.
The rationality of the word of God is far beyond a fixated mind, bitch!
Is the old testament in the bible or not so why deceive yourself what of apostle Paul his epistles are part of the old testament abi I thought the bible which is a guide for Christians included the law of Moses?Dog.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by selfemployed(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm tempted to to say that freeze is on an assignment to liberate Nigerian Christians from blindness.

Its not giving that brings prosperity, but being productive. China, Dubai, Saudi Arabia are non tithers but are productive. Hence their prosperity. Dangote is also productive.

However, Nigeria is as productive as Saudi Arabia in oil, but is unfortunately plagued with corrupt leaders. Saudi Arabia would have been worse than Nigeria if they have the same corrupt leaders.

Our problem boils down to corruption.

Who can save us?

Not the pastors, because we already have a pastor as the number two man in aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by notoriousbabe: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I nor like to dey procastinate so just near my husband let us see where you go dey in some hours time,just near the man first and I nor dey use jazz at all.
I go fok your husband and nothing go happen. You notice sey him dey avoid your pusssssy dis days? Na because of me wey dey service am for outside na grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=63962675]I go fok your husband and nothing go happen. You notice sey him dey avoid your pusssssy dis days? Na because of me wey dey service am for outside na grin cheesy tongue[/quote ]Well he nor dey avoid am infact na everyday things,make we just assume say he dey see you I never catch am but if I catch una two Something infact anything go happen.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

kiss kiss
Schooled him grin
school Who? bitch!
God never commanded neither Abraham nor David take unto himself another wife. The cruelest paybacks that befell them going outside their blessed unions was boldly written.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by GoldNiagara(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Freeze activated self destruct button, the moment he dabble into the words of God.He needs our prayer the more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by akashi01(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
sunkieisland:
small small

frz don dey lose followers

laughing in Ikwale

watching in 3D

Sheeple spotted!

He's not losing followers, he's actually unchaining the mental shackles lock to your brain by your Scam-Stors.

Better open your eyes now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is the old testament in the bible or not so why deceive yourself what of apostle Paul his epistles are part of the old testament abi I thought the bible which is a guide for Christians included the law of Moses?Dog.
bitch would you put a refrence to any of Apostle Paul's epistle relegating women to a second class, would you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by anitaihuaku(f): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2018
I think its very necessary to read inside the bible with understanding than reading the cover.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
bitch would you put a refrence to Apostle Paul epistle relegating women to a second class, would you?
Dog would you stop disturbing me and read the bible for yourself or at least research about it just leave me alone.The bible relegates women just deal with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by boman112: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Are u really a Christian, you need to study the difference between new testerment and the old testerment
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by DataMadam(f): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2018
This frozen dude again...msheew
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided

Solomon our very own Solomon had 300 wives n 700 concubines. Freeze didn't quote Islam/Koran, the issue he brought up is in the Bible.

Wetin concern wrath of God for this matter.

The propagators of christianity brainwashed us to the extent that we are very afraid to ask any questions involving Christianity or question the falsehood in the bible. FREE UR SELF.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Dog would you stop disturbing me and read the bible for yourself or at least research about it just leave me alone.The bible relegates women just deal with it.
Are you fvcking kidding me, bitch?. The deception of atheist bandwagonists can never prevail over the Law of Christ, take a look around you & tell me the living situations of christian women in christedom the world over reflect that of depravity of any kind.
Quit being dump& stone headed, bitch!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2018
sacluxisback:
I used to have a chick that says she doesn't do anal, so she was willing to offer me 2 of his friends to please me. Yup she is the real mvp cheesy

Gay..
Na so you take start??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Are you fvcking kidding me, bitch?. The deception of atheist bandwagonists can never prevail over the Law of Christ, take a look around you & tell me the living situations of christian women in christedom the world over reflect that of depravity of any kind.
Quit being dump& stone headed, bitch!
Dog I never said I was an atheists I am only being rational and you seem to be close minded it is your type that never does a research or apply common sense to your readings.Your problem is that you never withstand criticism once a person begins to ask questions the next thing they say it is the devil or the person is an anti Christ or atheists and I am none.You do a research about Christian women around the world,Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Solomon our very own Solomon had 300 wives n 700 concubines. Freeze didn't quote Islam/Koran, the issue he brought up is in the Bible.

Wetin concern wrath of God for this matter.

The propagators of christianity brainwashed us to the extent that we are very afraid to ask any questions involving Christianity or question the falsehood in the bible. FREE UR SELF.
Bitch!, did God commanded him to acquire as much wives & concubines?, was he even spared after all?
Who is your standard? God, solomon's free will or freeze?... Half baked church goers everywhere, Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.