Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland (977 Views)

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by mindeed(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
So its 2018 and one of my new year resolutions is to render more help to people. Give more of my time, teach more, impact more lives, show more compassion. Recognize those in need and do something to alleviate their suffering.
Guys the secret to wealth, and sound mind is pulling someone up, no matter how poor you think you are, somebody is worse off, find that person and lift him up.

The owners of the universe are not Nigerians, they are not black Africans who are very discriminatory, intolerant and tribal. They gave use the sun, water and air free of charge, we should do same for others.
I am an atheist, born and bred in Nigeria, I am female, so is the rest of my family (except my mom and sister), everyone is godless, but we all apply this principle.

A little about me- I have never in my 28 years in this world paid tithe to any pastor or church. But lets just say the blessings have been pouring in. I have worked in 5 of the top 100 fortune 500 multinational companies, bought my own (SUV), moved to the island with my family and have basically never lacked. All my brothers are working in really large multinationals, or own their businesses. Mind you, this was not the case 10 years ago, we were essentially a poor family, but things have turned for the good.
I noticed people in this country are abysmally selfish and thoroughly incapable of empathizing with others, particularly those classified as “beneath them”. Here are some easily tips to consider:
• Tip workers
• Liberate yourself and your family
• Treat your workers well, pay them on time when you can
• Provide mentorship & guidance to others
• Financially support those who have been misfortuned to have very little.
• Pick tabs for strangers
• Volunteer, no matter how small, (there are online volunteering programs you can take up)

The universe is not run by Nigerians, we are still living in the dark ages, we are classified as third world country for a reason, we behave close to our primordial nature, close to our base nature, and we do not even know it. If our approach was the right one, we would not be in this state of development. We should learn from the failings of other more developed nations and not replicate them.
In summary GIVE WHAT YOU NEED TO THOSE IN NEED

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
When i was taking my siesta this afternoon, God told me in a dream: I will bless you through a sister you will meet online, she doesn't believe in me but I'll reach out to you through her.
Ifesinachi, he had said: you will remember this when you meet her.

This is wonderful, Sister can i Pm you?
Am an atheist too.
Am not a good Christian.
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by yungEX(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm In need oh
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by ayoncox: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
The essence of Believing in God is not to be rich, God as a good master has ensured that His blessing goes to the good and bad, He is not partial. All you need to enjoy this earth is not to break principles. The only issue is that there is a day of judgement for all men, and the requirement for your freedom is to recognize and believe in Him as the Savior and Lord.
My dear I will ask you, what is your plan for life after death. As you go to sleep tonight, I am not telling you to pray to someone you do not believe exist. Just say to yourself I want to know the real mystery behind life and death and go and sleep... Come back here and tell us what you saw...

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by kingjomezy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kudos bro.... Atheist or no Atheist..... Giving is better than recieving
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
When i was taking my siesta this afternoon, God told me in a dream: I will bless you through a sister you will meet online, she doesn't believe in me but I'll reach out to you through her.

Am an atheist too.
Am not a good Christian.
You must be a confused human

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by iHart(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
"GIVE WHAT YOU NEED TO THOSE IN NEED" love this

1 Like

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Dohgon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
mindeed:
So its 2018 and one of my new year resolutions is to render more help to people. Give more of my time, teach more, impact more lives, show more compassion. Recognize those in need and do something to alleviate their suffering.
Guys the secret to wealth, and sound mind is pulling someone up, no matter how poor you think you are, somebody is worse off, find that person and lift him up.

The owners of the universe are not Nigerians, they are not black Africans who are very discriminatory, intolerant and tribal. They gave use the sun, water and air free of charge, we should do same for others.
I am an atheist, born and bred in Nigeria, I am female, so is the rest of my family (except my mom and sister), everyone is godless, but we all apply this principle.

A little about me- I have never in my 28 years in this world paid tithe to any pastor or church. But lets just say the blessings have been pouring in. I have worked in 5 of the top 100 fortune 500 multinational companies, bought my own (SUV), moved to the island with my family and have basically never lacked. All my brothers are working in really large multinationals, or own their businesses. Mind you, this was not the case 10 years ago, we were essentially a poor family, but things have turned for the good.
I noticed people in this country are abysmally selfish and thoroughly incapable of empathizing with others, particularly those classified as “beneath them”. Here are some easily tips to consider:
• Tip workers
• Volunteer, no matter how small, (there are online volunteering programs you can take up)

The universe is not run by Nigerians, we are still living in the dark ages, we are classified as third world country for a reason, we behave close to our primordial nature, close to our base nature, and we do not even know it. If our approach was the right one, we would not be in this state of development. We should learn from the failings of other more developed nations and not replicate them.

Very inspiring message SSTR. I loved everything you said except the last part which is akin to a linear understanding of existence as dictated by science. “Primordial nature” sounds like a state of utter confusion, violence, and death. I do believe that our past was not as violent as present. Unjust thinking comes from “Desiring” more of a thing which creates inequities in Life. Religion was a great attempt to control Desire but it only replaced our desires for things with a desire for paradise. Please keep believing in the goodness of the Universe.
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
you are spot on . Majority of our people will treat you like trash , when the know you are poor. Treat every human being you see with respect, be nice to everyone, not the rich alone.
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by twosquare(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Instead, I will recommend a book for you in less than two days if things go as planned. Perhaps you will have much insight after reading. If you seek truth.
mindeed:

• Tip workers

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by TomHagen: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
What do you mean by the universe is not run by Nigerians?
Are there any group(s) of people that run the universe?
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayoncox:
The essence of Believing in God is not to be rich, God as a good master has ensured that His blessing goes to the good and bad, He is not partial. All you need to enjoy this earth is not to break principles. The only issue is that there is a day of judgement for all men, and the requirement for your freedom is to recognize and believe in Him as the Savior and Lord.
My dear I will ask you, what is your plan for life after death. As you go to sleep tonight, I am not telling you to pray to someone you do not believe exist. Just say to yourself I want to know the real mystery behind life and death and go and sleep... Come back here and tell us what you saw...
na fear of death and afterlife dey keep this one for church. It's kind of sad that people still believe in God . A god we were told has the power to do all things and nothing is impossible for him to do, yet there is so much violence , killings, and suffering and hunger in this world , and he is too impotent to act. Bill Gates with just his wealth, has done more for the world than your God with all his powers. Even a man with conscience who had all the powers your God is said to have, will make the world a better place than this.
If you are afraid of dying , am not afraid, i'll die, you'll die, we shall all die, the only question is when, and the world will still go on without us

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
uzoclinton:
You must be a confused human
Your Great grand fathers are stupid. When you learn how to type good English you come back and quote me. Ewu Awusa
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
TomHagen:
What do you mean by the universe is not run by Nigerians?

Are there any group(s) of people that run the universe?

This person is asking the right questions
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

Your Great grand fathers are stupid. When you learn how to type good English you come back and quote me. Ewu Awusa
educate me, what's the error in his post?
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

educate me, what's the error in his post?
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayoncox:
Arrogant shithead. Mtewwwww.
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by OtemAtum: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Either you believe a god or not, one of the universal rules is DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.
Belief is not even among any of the three golden rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by michlins(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

Am an atheist too.
Am not a good Christian.
same but in the dream I was told you need to work harder and not beg

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by nwoke37: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
ayoncox:
Bro,i have had so many discussion with lot of religious people and they end up telling me to say to myself that i want to know the real mystery between life and death, but to be sincere, i saw nothing.. I only wonder if there sleep is different from mine

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Epositive(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
Either you believe a god or not, one of the universal rules is DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.
Belief is not even among any of the three golden rules.
What are the three golden rules?
Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by OtemAtum: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Epositive:

What are the three golden rules?

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to humanity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by Julivas(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2018
mindeed:

• Tip workers

You are doing well, but you can do better by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus Christ stands for real love as you are trying to display, He loves us when we are still sinner by given himself up to be crucified for us to have salvation. So ma, I plead with you to add Jesus Christ to that which you are doing and continue to have joy here on earth and hope of eternity with Him.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland by superior1: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2018
mindeed:

• Tip workers

The universe is not run by Nigerians, we are still living in the dark ages, we are classified as third world country for a reason, how did you know that, do I sense a racist remark?

Why should I give to anyone, isnt the natural direction for evolution and natural selection is that weak things die and the stronger one survives?...on what premise should help someone?

(1) (Reply)

Spiritural Divin Son And Baological Son / Who Created Satan? / I'm An Atheist, Any Here ? Share Some Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.