Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. (1593 Views)

What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by favouredAda: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gud day NL,
I want ur opinion in this matter! my hubby is cheating on me with a lady who I thought was just ordinary friend... this lady was married with a kid but had issues with the husband so my hubby told me. but I jst find out that my hubby is sleeping with this lady & they even send each other love text. what should I do house? pretend or approach my hubby or the lady? b4 I forget the lady is wealthy & is ready to spend her cash
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by HungerBAD: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Interesting.

Some days ago, you posted a story that your husband has turned you into a tenant in his house,and today he is cheating with another woman.

First, how did you know this?were you going through his phone?if you have proof your husband is cheating, then approach him and not the woman.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Approach your man, don't die in silence! angry
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
What should you do?

All you cowards that are too weak to tackle your domestic issues.

Die there!
Simple. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by Oyindidi(f): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2018
See question, confront your husband.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by sisisioge: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2018
...ready to spend her cash on what? Biko your business is with your husband.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by HungerBAD: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:
...ready to spend her cash on what? Biko your business is with your husband.

sisisioge how are you?

That's you on your profile pic right?wow.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by hakeem4(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Your partner is not cheating , he only upgraded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by sisisioge: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

sisisioge how are you?

That's you on your profile pic right?wow.

Hungerbad! Good to have you back in town. Are we and we good too grin grin? Yeah, that's me grin.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by HungerBAD: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Hungerbad! Good to have you back in town. Are we and we good too grin grin? Yeah, that's me grin.

Being wanting to be a friend for a while.

Let me just quickly add you no time, and thanks for the warm welcome.

In short Happy New Year.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by sisisioge: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Being wanting to be a friend for a while.

Let me just quickly add you no time, and thanks for the warm welcome.

In short Happy New Year.

Honored to be considered your friend...happy new year to you too grin.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by mrphysics(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2018
No, just relax, don't confront him. The other lady is paying his salary. You have nothing doing, yet someone is bringing the money and you want to terminate the source of income?

She isn't going to cut your husband pen.is, you still own it. Always seduce your hubby and get the money, then cheat on him.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by missjo(f): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2018
mrphysics:
No, just relax, don't confront him. The other lady is paying his salary. You have nothing doing, yet someone is bringing the money and you want to terminate the source of income?

She isn't going to cut your husband pen.is, you still own it. Always seduce your hubby and get the money, then cheat on him.
Evil grin
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
It appears your hubby is a gold miner. Take him up on it and know his reasons for sleeping out. Perhaps you're less attractive and less innovative on bed too.
That said, stay woke, he could bring you unwanted gifts , named STDs
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by MrBottle: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
mrphysics:

This is megamind.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by property123: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Welcome Jesus afresh in your life and home, you can't fight this battle alone or physical. Go down on your knees genuinely. Never you confront your husband physically, respect and honour him. Pray and let heaven hear your cry. In due season, he will return to you if he is truely yours.
You must also discover yourself, there is a purpose God has for you, that the strange woman is wealthy today, doesn't mean you can't surpass her wealth. When doors begin to open for you, continue to honour and respect your husband. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by property123: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is a general advise for married women especially young couples, any time your husband tells you a lady is having marital challenge, do everything possible to cut that relationship. 99% comes around to destroy your own home. Your husband should never be the one interacting with the woman, if his so concern, let him go and meet the husband.
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
All your marital problems are always in the public

Is the communication dead in your home?
Madam talk to your husband
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by Donald3d(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
People saying you shouldn't confront her husband are partially right .
People saying she should ONLY pray and not ask questions are also partially right .

Number one you have EVERY right to ask your husband questions in a manner that is not confrontational, a man has this right as well ,its called COMMUNICATION

Secondly don't let anybody deceive you, praying only in your marriage without acting is a recipe for disaster .The bible points it clearly that faith with works is the koko.

Now to the issue on ground ,whichever way you try to look at it the man was wrong (if I am to hold on to the fact that you saw evidence of love messages ).

Nothing justifies what he did .

Solutions:

Evaluate yourself very well,is there anything you are doing wrong ?

How is his income,is it sufficient ?

Again is there anything you are doing wrong ?

How well and how often do you give IT to him ?

How do you dress around the house ?,do you tie wrapper or wear bum shorts ?

How well do you people have heart you heart talks

*Remember again ,there is no justification for what he did,just that for a problem to be solved ,the cause and source has to be brought to light*

Now if you find any faults in yourself ,we can use this as a starting point.

Go before him,kneel down ,fake cry if you have to.
In a slow calm voice

"Honey you know I love you and I know I have *fill in the gap of anything you might have done wrong or not done well*,I want you to know that our happiness and growth together is my priority,and that happiness can be sustained if we are fully committed to each other.

I have noticed that things have not being the way they should,I even stumbled on a message that made me feel bad,I am not accusing you of anything, I just want you to kindly fill me in on what's going on and why such messages are being exchanged ,because we are partners and I believe for us to grow we need to remain committed and tell each other everything.

Please let's make this work ,I am always yours ,but I want you to be mine,and mine only.

And there is nothing we can't achieve if we work together .

I love you
"
*now give him a kiss ,slowly( emphasis on slowly) stand up and walk away . *

Except he is a stone hearted person he would call you back and fix things

In addition before you even carry this steps back it up with prayer for God to touch his heart .

Conflict resolution most times isn't hard its our approach that scatters everything .

I pray God helps you
Re: Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrphysics:

sir
abeg,go continue your Kano story,I wan know wetin later do you and the Kano babe! shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Machination Called Alimony . A Response To Should Alimony Be Considered / The Continuous Decline In Critical Thinking Among Nigerian University Students / How Could My Brother Help Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.