Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem (696 Views)

Naija Celebrities Who Have Been On This Forum Or Are Still Active Members / Yoruba Youth Elites Forum For Dayo Israel / Lecturers Not To Be Paid For Months Under Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Bigcucumber(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello people, I'm so glad to join in this wonderful forum. I have been observing and reading peoples comments for months now, but I'm unable to join.
I started visiting nairaland last year February, with my small China phone; My purpose was to read headline news like vanguard and punch,but to my surprise I started seeing funny post and comments from people cheesy cheesy grin honestly,it really gives me a desire. I was enthusiast and eager, really desperate to join cheesy everyday I would come here to read headline news and funny comments from people. I have tried so much to join but to no avail.. until just last week, I said to myself by fire by force I must join grin
Voila!!! grin I made it !!!! grin grin grin especially lala and snake topic, and that guy NWAamaikpe so much funny guy grin so much funny things about this guy...
I would be reading and laughing my head out
till this moment. I want to use this opportunity to thank the founder the owner of this forum..
You may not know how many millions of people that are reading your comments and post. So I believe I'm a full member of this irrefutable forum.
I hope I'm welcomed.
Please move this to the proper section
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by shortgun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
welcome but you have to tell us: are u wailer, zombie, ipob or afonja?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
wailer, Zombie, Afonja, ipob, dullardeen herdsmen. grin grin grin

which one you dey..
so dem go fit welcome you.

nairaland is fun.. terrible, vexing, tribalistic,
however we're one big family irrespective of affiliation.

enjoy!
just don't take things personal over here..

however..

Buhari must go.. Nigerians are too smart to be govern by a incompetent dullard.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Bigcucumber(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2018
shortgun:
welcome but you have to tell us: are u wailer, zombie, ipob or afonja?
grin grin none of the above

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Bigcucumber(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Bigcucumber:
grin grin e
none of the above
Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by biacan(f): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2018
eh

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Bigcucumber(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
eh
see how u fine with that pepper on your ear grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by biacan(f): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Bigcucumber:
see how u fine with that pepper on your ear grin grin
You join these forum newly and you couldn't think of any alternative moniker undecided
Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by Bigcucumber(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You join these forum newly and you couldn't think of any alternative moniker undecided
I thought u will love it grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by yarimo(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Co-ordinator BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 SAMBISA FOREST Chapter highly welcome you to nairaland politics section , but I hope you are aware that nairalander is not a place you get angry easily?
Bigcucumber:
Hello people, I'm so glad to join in this wonderful forum. I have been observing and reading peoples comments for months now, but I'm unable to join.
I started visiting nairaland last year February, with my small China phone; My purpose was to read headline news like vanguard and punch,but to my surprise I started seeing funny post and comments from people cheesy cheesy grin honestly,it really gives me a desire. I was enthusiast and eager, really desperate to join cheesy everyday I would come here to read headline news and funny comments from people. I have tried so much to join but to no avail.. until just last week, I said to myself by fire by force I must join grin
Voila!!! grin I made it !!!! grin grin grin especially lala and snake topic, and that guy NWAamaikpe so much funny guy grin so much funny things about this guy...
I would be reading and laughing my head out
till this moment. I want to use this opportunity to thank the founder the owner of this forum..
You may not know how many millions of people that are reading your comments and post. So I believe I'm a full member of this irrefutable forum.
I hope I'm welcomed.
Please move this to the proper section
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem by lastmessenger: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2018
yarimo:
Co-ordinator BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 SAMBISA FOREST Chapter highly welcome you to nairaland politics section , but I hope you are aware that nairalander is not a place you get angry easily?
hey bigcucumbar run away from this terrorist called yarimo. His brothers are the one killing people throughout the whole country Nigeria. Please avoid him like a plague.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100 Daily From Home / VIDEO - BRT Bus Catch Fire Today At Mile 12, Underbridge Lagos| Black Swag Blog / Captured 'yahoo Boys' Uncover What They Did With Proceeds [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.