Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team (1505 Views)

Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police / Sad End: Soldiers Unload Corpse Of Dreaded Cultist, Don Wani (video) / Joy!!! In Omoku Rivers State As Notorious Gang Leader Don Wani Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by nickxtra(m): 3:51am On Jan 07, 2018
A notorious kidnapper allegedly behind brutal murder of about 23 persons in Omoku, Rivers state in the early hours of January 1st this year has been shot dead in a combined operation by the DSS and the Army at a border town between Rivers and Enugu state.

A top security source confirmed development.
When contacted on the development the Rivers state Director of the Department of State Service, DSS, Mr Tosin Ajayi declined comment. ” No comment for now. “, he said.
Effort to get the Spokesman 6 Division, Col Aminu Ilyasu’s comment on the development was futile.
At press time, the corpse of the late Wani was on its way to Port Harcourt.
source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-army-dss-gun-notorious-kidnapper-don-wani/
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by HungerBAD: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2018
How many times will they kill this guy?

1 Like

Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by nickxtra(m): 4:10am On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
How many times will they kill this guy?
Who I go ask?

....by the way, u no dey sleep for night?
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by HungerBAD: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2018
nickxtra:
Who I go ask?

....by the way, u no dey sleep for night?

Where me dey na exactly 7:14 pm.

Who dey sleep after 7 for evening?
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by ouigy99(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Never knew Enugu and Rivers state shared boarders
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by nickxtra(m): 4:23am On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Okay
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by OneCorner: 4:50am On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Dey sapele dey for America u hear
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by Atiku2019: 5:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Don Wanny?

Hmmmm Germans, Deewell, Vikings Leader
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Picture or the army is of the devil ... Liars everywhere angry sad
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by ipobarecriminals: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2018
wicked Wike boys
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by docadams: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

A border town between Enugu and Rivers. Jeeeeeez. OK. Has Rivers annexed Abia and IMO States or have these two States ceased to exist
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by sunbilor(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Another lie
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by Jabioro: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
ouigy99:
Never knew Enugu and Rivers state shared boarders
l confused..if the security men can fish out the River state recent masterminder in a few days from that dasdard events what stop them to get into the routes of fulani herdsmen laying siege at Benue,Nasarawa and many parts of country..abi the killing is nt enough to cause stir?
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by eTECTIVe(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerian Police and d APC and its govt has a lot in common. D same guy dey claimed to have killed sometime ago?
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by hardywaltz(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Rivers State does not have any border with Enugu State.
This is why I don't read Vanguard newspaper

1 Like

Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by vascey(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Also heard It on Naija Info Radio Station. Those who live by the gun shall surely die by it. Thank God for the people of Omoku. Hopefully this will free them from the bondage they have endured for a long time.

I hope this does not end the 31st December Rivers killing investigations. I know Don wanny is the main militant in that area but I wouldn't know what the motive is for a fugitive on the run to kill that number of innocent worshippers.

It should not be assumed that he killed those people just because he's the prevalent virus over there. It is suspicious and out of character especially for someone on the run.
The investigation should be thorough and conclusive so that the perpetrators will be brought to book. I also hope this swift "justice" is not an attempt to cover up anything. They should have brought him in alive to tell us what his grouse was with those innocent people he killed just like they did in Anambra- not that Don Wanny doesn't deserve death 100 times over.

This should also have been an opportunity to unearth his political sponsors, his partners in police, SARS, military, DSS. Believe it or not, elements in these forces aided and abetted Don Wanny.

Omoku has been ruled by one militant after another. Can this serve as an opportunity to rid that area of militants forever or are we going to repeat the same cycle. The government should step up in ending violence in Rivers state.

I also hope that one day the political sponsors of Don wanny will be brought to justice. They are the true killers here.
Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by ouigy99(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jabioro:
l confused..if the security men can fish out the River state recent masterminder in a few days from that dasdard events what stop them to get into the routes of fulani herdsmen laying siege at Benue,Nasarawa and many parts of country..abi the killing is nt enough to cause stir?

This is indeed a valid question

1 Like

Re: Killed Rivers worshippers update: Don Wani gunned down By Military Team by dumininu01(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ok smiley

(1) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Gruesomely Butchers And Murders His Wife(graphic Photos) / SHOCKER!! Witnesses Disappear In Court Mysteriously After This Happened!(Photos) / VIDEO: Armed Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s Chanting "Sai Baba Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.