Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (15466 Views)

Can A Corper Redeploy Twice? / I Want To Redeploy To Rivers State For My NYSC, I Left Camp 12th Of Nov 2018 / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by DNA9(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ogbeni. Redeploy back home. You won't be doing anything serious der apart from going to teach some groups of olodo children ones or twice in a month. Wasting ur precious time doing nothing all in d name of nysc. And if care is nt taken boredom will lure u into womanizing (wch is wat most Corpers engage in) sleeping around here n der because say dem b Corper..

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by rebranded(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
You should go home immediately

I suggest a redeployment and not awol...or else you will be doing next nysc during 2019 elections..

You won't want that
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by matrixme(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Go back to the house and continue sucking her b.reasts, sogboo. I'm sure you are a product of one of those private universities that they still ask you to kneel down and submit your lecture notes. You mean that in 2018, you still want to run into the overprotective arms of your mother instead of placing your destiny in your hands? I will be very very disappointed if you are a guy.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by obataokenwa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:
Good morning. I am under immense pressure from my mom to redeploy back to the southern part of the country.

Here's the story

I am the only child of my mom and I am Serving in Kwara, batch B stream 1. Initially, when I first printed call up letter and saw Kwara, I didn't want to report to camp but she convinced me that it wasn't bad. After all it's just for a year and I can take care of myself.

Now barely 3 months into service, she has been calling me almost everyday crying that i redeploy back to the south. She keeps saying she's having recurring bad dreams for over 3 weeks about where I am. Calls me more than 10 times daily to check on me.

Now I afraid because of her blood pressure. I mean I have travelled before and left home for years but this hasn't happened. She already called this morning crying. My grandma too had to call me crying and accusing me of wanting to kill her daughter. Looks like she is overly depressed. They And she keeps saying if something happens to me she will kill herself.

Please, guys what do I do?
She has never requested anything from me before.
Is family pressure enough reason to redeploy back south?
If yes how do I go about it?
Omo am just 23 and can't bear the thought of something happening to her because she's all I really have..

Redeploy immediately... Dont think it
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is nothing bad in being a Mama's boy - I am one my self. Mothers are everything. Since she approved you serving in Kwara initially & now she is raising a red flag better listen to her. I am a Batch A stream 1 Corp member posted to Bauchi even got a decent PPA was willing to stay just one day I thought of how lonely Mama have being I redeployed back home. Some Nysc staff in Abj did it for me, if u serious about it i'll hook u up...maximum 2wks you don't have to apply, when it's done you just enter your dashboard n print your relocation letter

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Eyaa, mummy's ONLY pet.

Abeg, redeploy ASAP to safe mummy from developing HBP, mbok. You are her only apple.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by kalmebad(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
My dear redeploying at this stage is not so easy and please do not let anyone scam you. Usually its done at your NYSC state Secretariat, done know if it has changed now. Please see if you male your mom understand that its not as easy as she thinks. If honestly she is having bad dreams, its something to worry about but then you need prayers more to avert an evil. God is always able. Again her fear might be borne out of the fact you r her only child, one could also understand her feelings. I wanted to opt out during my time but when I realises with d certificate u can get job except most cases private org or self employed. Finally see if u can get permitted to ho home, that way it will b a one on one talk for better understanding. Good luck
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by wristbangle: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is not about mummy's boy, it's about your safety this time around. I am not saying those dreams of hers may eventually occur which by God's power in your life nothing bad will happen to you but for safety purpose, kindly relocate home. Afterall your PPA is in a bush. Had it been it's in a juicy place, I would have advise you to stay.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Awoleesu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
I thought you were going to call Borno or somewhere! OP, from which 'southern' state are you to consider Kwara a 'non-southern' state?
Meanwhile, I suggest you visit Momma immediately! This should assuage her fears... Talk things over with her and pray together.
Remember NYSC once ever in a lifetime; Mother ever in one's lifetime!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by idu1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

Bro I have stayed away from home since 2010. Only went home to spend time with her before service.

As for Kwara, you may have lived in a good place. Ppa doesn't even have a clinic.. tp to and fro where I can get basic drugs is roughly N500.

Nothing here to enjoy.

Besides If I were to redeploy, I would not redeploying to home but a neighboring state.

Thanks anyways.
what's the name of the village?
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=NyscTroubled post=63965501]Good morning. I am under immense pressure from my mom to redeploy back to the southern part of the country.

Here's the story

I am the only child of my mom and I am Serving in Kwara, batch B stream 1. Initially, when I first printed call up letter and saw Kwara, I didn't want to report to camp but she convinced me that it wasn't bad. After all it's just for a year and I can take care of myself.

Now barely 3 months into service, she has been calling me almost everyday crying that i redeploy back to the south. She keeps saying she's having recurring bad dreams for over 3 weeks about where I am. Calls me more than 10 times daily to check on me.

Now I afraid because of her blood pressure. I mean I have travelled before and left home for years but this hasn't happened. She already called this morning crying. My grandma too had to call me crying and accusing me of wanting to kill her daughter. Looks like she is overly depressed. They And she keeps saying if something happens to me she will kill herself.

Omo am just 23 and can't bear the thought of something happening to her because she's all I really have..

There is nothing bad in being a Mama's boy - I am one my self. Mothers are everything. Since she approved you serving in Kwara initially & now she is raising a red flag better listen to her. I am a Batch A stream 1 Corp member posted to Bauchi even got a decent PPA was willing to stay just one day I thought of how lonely Mama have being I redeployed back home. Some Nysc staff in Abj did it for me, if u serious about it i'll hook u up...maximum 2wks you don't have to apply, when it's done you just enter your dashboard n print your relocation letter
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by NwaChibuzor13: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:
Good morning. I am under immense pressure from my mom to redeploy back to the southern part of the country.

Here's the story

Have rest of mind my brother. Kwara state is very peaceful. Crime rate is one of the lowest in the country and there is zero cases of fulani herders. NB: I'm a lagosian but come to kwara occasionally.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Mologi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shey na baruten area u dey?
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by joinnow: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

Here's the story

Redeploy beside kwara is dry too.
no companies there even shoprite Relocated
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by joinnow: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
DNA9:
Ogbeni. Redeploy back home. You won't be doing anything serious der apart from going to teach some groups of olodo children ones or twice in a month. Wasting ur precious time doing nothing all in d name of nysc. And if care is nt taken boredom will lure u into womanizing (wch is wat most Corpers engage in) sleeping around here n der because say dem b Corper..

Naso one Corper impregnated two sister. Nysc cone dey divide my guy allowee into 3. One part for him and the other two for the two sister
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by DRGREAT(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Report to your spiritual father Asap!
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by donkarmal(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

It is possible but with money. All the people I am contacting said N50k. I only have 20 and there's the fear of being scammed

I am just troubled. The online portal is still open but only security and marital options showing
Use insecurity due. I used the same thing to redeploy from Kano State but you might not be given a state of your choice, I chose Ogun State but was given Ondo State.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by thibcyrain: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

It is possible but with money. All the people I am contacting said N50k. I only have 20 and there's the fear of being scammed

I am just troubled. The online portal is still open but only security and marital options showing

Haba 50k bawo that is on the high side expecially because am a corp member same batch. People do it for free. Sountern states state is not a state that has high number of redeployement rate. Don't be scammed bro. I have friends who are co-corp members like you that have redeployed. One of my female friends just redeployed from delta to Abuja. Go and ask questions at the NYSC secretariat. It's that simple bro.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by yanshDoctor: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
i think its the recent killing she saw on social media or people install fear on her. from that moment she will keel dreaming about it.

also the more she worried over it. the more she will keep dreaming over it.

tell her to donate arms to beggars and pray. then you too take secure measure.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Adebowale89(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
my guy if relocation no open, meet with your L.I and work ghost Corper things

your life is important most esp when your mom is crying when you're still alive. that should pass an urgent message to u

those our mother can be placed as god sometimes. take heed

nysc to me is overrated just as jamb is overrated. the utmost purpose of govt of not scrabbling jamb yet was because of remittance and nysc for the lack of governmental full responsibilities in rural areas

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

Here's the story

I am sorry to put it this way but if this story is true, then you aren't thinking like a person who has gone through a University.
Its well known that you can have agreements with certain people within NYSC as well as at your PPA, forfeit a substantial portion of your alawee and you are good to go awol
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by robotix: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

Here's the story

You should be slapped. Redeploy immediately before I come there and drag u out. If that woman cries again cos of this, I flog u koboko
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by October1960: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
In this case go with your gut feeling. I actually agree with your Mom.

Don't listen to people saying mommy's boy.

No gain from the stupid NYSC anyway. I avoid all Muslim and Northern areas anyway.

Let them have their space and lifestyle. No offense to them but we are just different.

NyscTroubled:

Here's the story

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Dhorcas(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Try travel home and talk to her.
Explain you're OK there. (If you really are).
and if you're not, or she still says no.
Just redeploy. May she live to enjoy her Labour.
Look for ways and do that fast so as not to waste your time. It's not like you're even enjoying the place from your comments...
Going for mine too this year.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Misterdhee1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I cannot blame ur mum, so many corpers have been killed by Buhari's Fulani people.

The NYSC must be stopped, it's simply a ploy to take our well educated children to the North to work cheaply.

Since the North considers Eduction to be Haram, how come they want Southerners to come and work for them?

The South of Nigeria needs to wakeup and see that we are being sucked dry.

They take our oil and human resource in the guise of NYSC, all we get back from them is nothing but violence
Oga, are you igbo, yoruba or a south southerner? Because the last time I checked igbos don't have oil and prefer living in Ile Hausa and Ile yoruba to their home.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Renegadefrank(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls go home. You said yourself that you've been away from home and this hasn't happened before. Now it is and she's been talking about having recurring bad dreams about your stay there. For me, I never play with my mom's words like this. So if its possible to redeploy, do it. Best wishes.
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by nams77: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
NyscTroubled:

Not like that bro. Na only 2 of us against the world
Young man, even if it will cost you rolling a big stone up mount Everest pls redeploy! Let me share something with you. When I was in the university, my friend who was squatting With me had some skirmish With some bad guys. They came numbering over 12guys and when they didn't see him, they bundled me into their van..A month later, when I got home, my mum said she dreamt that I had trouble with some boys in school but she couldn't reach me due to no GSM that period.
When I graduated, a lodge mate of mine was killed because of disobedience. The mother dreamt that he was killed and asked the dude to pray and also come back home. He refused and one fateful day, while going for lectures, he was ambushed and gone down at the street junction. The sister that was traveling down to come and compel him to come home saw people gathering at a spot looking down. She went to investigate and lo and behold, it was her kid brother, lying lifeless.
I went to great details to tell you this story to buttress the point that you don't joke with your parents premonitions.
And for that baboon calling you mummies boy, pay no heed to him. Even at my age now, I still take my parents dream serious
CC: amnesty7

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Bluehill1051: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
See mumu. Because of one rubbish nysc u r stressing your mother. If you die there, you think say government go send you ? Nna stop that things o
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Blissp99(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sleepless night is enough already and the cries
Shes seeing wat u re not seeing
Head back home immediately
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
matrixme:
Go back to the house and continue sucking her b.reasts, sogboo. I'm sure you are a product of one of those private universities that they still ask you to kneel down and submit your lecture notes. You mean that in 2018, you still want to run into the overprotective arms of your mother instead of placing your destiny in your hands? I will be very very disappointed if you are a guy.

And it's people like you that abuse and deceive people without even reading. Go get sense
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
idu1:
what's the name of the village?

Koro. Kogi-Ekiti-Kwara border
Re: My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Where is your home?

Delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Holding Rivers State Government From Paying Us Our Allowance? / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / Otondos, Share Your First-day Camp Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.