Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please I Need Your Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Your Help (411 Views)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Does anyone know the cost Of 6 Bedroom Flat ..need Your Help!! / How Much Do These Roofing Materials Cost? I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help by mcocolok(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2018
This is really serious and I need wise advice . My uncle recently purchased a gas station ⛽️ and the previous owner happens to be a kidnapper wanted for various kidnapping in the state. My uncle paid 24 million for it and now the kidnapper is no where to be found and the state government is planning to demolish the place and seal the land. My uncle has all documents in place and has travelled to the state capital to pursue his course but still the same. They are to demolish the place on the 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders, please help with your advise on how to go about it. Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Please I Need Your Help by koolaid87: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Tell your uncle to return from the state capital and defend his 24m
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Shedrack777: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2018
do your uncle had the original c of o?

(1) (Reply)

Get House Done: Christal Home Cares!!! / Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment- Available Daily for as low as 5,900 per day / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ipaja Boys Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.