Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? (1802 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Pope Francis Compares Trump To King Herod / The End Of King Herod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Would you have posted this if your mother had aborted you?.
And you wouldn't have quoted me if your dad never fxxked your mum. lol
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Penalty82(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Ezechinwa:

And you wouldn't have quoted me if your dad never fxxked your mum. lol

Now you can see how useless your thread is.

1 Like

Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by bedspread: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

It's a lie. Herod would have killed him if only his parents never ran away with him.
many others also ran away but were killed

1 Like

Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by adepeter2027(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
many others also ran away but were killed

And many ran away either without been killed.

Anyways, I believe they are your Personal thoughts. And if they aren't, can you pls reference/backup this claim of yours with biblical verse(s)
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by bedspread: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

And many ran away either without been killed.

Anyways, I believe they are your Personal thoughts. And if they aren't, can you pls reference/backup this claim of yours with biblical verse(s)
All the Scenario have been foretold.... They Happened that Scriptures might be FUFILLED..... it had been Foretold when JESUS Would be Born.. and when HE would Die......
No Event, No body Dead or alive could go against the Plan.....

Note: If the Devil had known that The Death of JESUS CHRIST would bring Salvation to the World.... he wouldn't have Entered into Judas to betray Him.... But it Had been long prophecised....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by adepeter2027(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
You still haven't provided biblical verses for the 1st claim above.
bedspread:
All the Scenario have been foretold.... They Happened that Scriptures might be FUFILLED..... it had been Foretold when JESUS Would be Born.. and when HE would Die......

Any Bible verse for this.?
No Event, No body Dead or alive could go against the Plan.....

Note: If the Devil had known that The Death of JESUS CHRIST would bring Salvation to the World.... he wouldn't have Entered into Judas to betray Him.... But it Had been long prophecised....

Are you a good Christian at all.? Seems you're reading the Bible same way Arabic words/texts are written and read.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by bedspread: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
1. Prophecy on the killings by Herod- Jeremiah 31:15, Matthew 2:17-18

2. The Prophecy That JESUS would come out from Egypt after Herod's Rage- Hosea 11:1, Matt 2:15

3. prophecy on His Betrayal: Psalm 41:9, John 13:18

4.Prophecy that JESUS will be betrayed for 30pieces silver- Zechariah 11:12,Matt 26:14-16.

5.The Messiah would Die a Sacrificial Desk - Isah 53:8, Matt. 28:6

And Lastly and The Most Important for Me and You

6. The Second Coming of JESUS CHRIST: The Most important Event on Planet Earth..
1st Thelsolonians 4:15-17...

Others have Happened......This also will Happen...

IN CONCLUSION:

ACCEPT JESUS NOW..... THE NEXT HOUR MIGHT BE TOOOO LATELY
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
AntiWailer:
What kind of question is this ?
Jamb question.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

See those people are not christains! They are beliver's simple!
Gullible believer's (church goer's)
Really tell me something.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Really tell me something.
Hian! Are you a christian?
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Hian! Are you a christian?
I practice all religions I am actually liberal that is all.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Amberon11: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good question.
Penalty82:

Would you have posted this if your mother had aborted you?.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Amberon11: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
You say God don't exist but still hate and troll him all day everyday. grin grin madness.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jamb question.

No more like dumb question ?
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I practice all religions I am actually liberal that is all.

Hmmmm u this gurl!

U see I believe in God that all!

I don't believe in pastor's,churches,religion! I simply believe in God and I believe in doing what right that all!
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmmm u this gurl!

U see I believe in God that all!

I don't believe in pastor's,churches,religion! I simply believe in God and I believe in doing what right that all!
Okay then it is either you subscribe to deism.
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by Martin0(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay then it is either you subscribe to deism.

You see I don't have problem with one expressing their opiniongrin
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
ybalogs:
God has plans for the tiniest of it's creations. The King Herold we're talking about was created by God and will only do what God has ordained. His intentions was known to God , so is His inability to carry it out.

Pls what plan does god have for an earthworm?
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

The world "regret" as used in that context means to dislike an action etc. Man sined and God didn't like it. Pls let's try to understand the bible.

Did god not regret drowning ppl in the flood? Don't lie
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Amberon11:
You say God don't exist but still hate and troll him all day everyday. grin grin madness.

Some Christians hate Allah, although they say he doesn't exist
Re: What If King Herod Succeeded In Killing Jesus When He Was Born? by mohims(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evaberry:
This thread is so amusing. it shows the ignorance and low thinking ability of Christians
Lol...I can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. / Religion: The Greatest Delusion Of All Time / Eden Is In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.