Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Is It You Love About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is It You Love About Nairaland (1570 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It You Love About Nairaland by SenatorAiyzik: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2018
So peeps I've been wondering why are we all so addicted to nairaland. Same funny looking interface every new year, same funny emoji, same bashing daily and yet we never get tired of it! What is that thing that we love about nairaland individually that always brings us back??
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
shocked
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by koolaid87: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Getting updated on local n international news
And being on the front page grin
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by DaudaAbu(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2018
The yabis
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Front page, FTC,.... The Updates... The Bashings.... the traffic it sends to my website
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by Yusfunoble(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018
I dey come
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by Yusfunoble(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
The bashing:
Between Afonja and Igbo
Ipob and One Nigeria
Muslim and Christian
Religious and Atheists
Mess and Ronaldo fans etc
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2018
For me, it's because it helped me to advertise my country and also to know about other cultures that made me addicted to this forum.

A year ago, talking to ppl who I don't know online was alien to me, but now I'm chatting on a daily base and I'm acquiring a lot of knowledge as a result of it.
Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by egopersonified(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
my best part? when a scammer is exposed. I can stay with food because of the joy derived from such threads.

1 Like

Re: What Is It You Love About Nairaland by SenatorAiyzik: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj / Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR / Top Security Agencies In Nigeria And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.