Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

Which Is Easier To Say..? Rise Up And Work Or... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Easier To Say..? Rise Up And Work Or... (476 Views)

IKONSO AND IGBOHO: Proving Juju Does Not Work Or Do They? Lets Take A Deep Look / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Say..? Rise Up And Work Or... by bigpicture001: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2018
Jesús once asked the question when he was being criticized to performing a miracle..he äske the very thoughtful queation " which is easier to say ; your sins are forgiven or rise up and work..? so I throw this question to you..which do you think is easier to say and y
Re: Which Is Easier To Say..? Rise Up And Work Or... by koolaid87: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
No disrespect op

But kindly ask when you get to Sunday's school
Re: Which Is Easier To Say..? Rise Up And Work Or... by bigpicture001: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2018
koolaid87:
No disrespect op

But kindly ask when you get to Sunday's school
..does it mean,u dont hv ur own opinion?

(1) (Reply)

There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! / Washington Pauses To Honor Late Billy Graham In Rare Capitol Tribute / Marriage; The New Testament's Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.