Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam (38665 Views)

Top Christian Priest, Hilarion Heavy Reverts To Islam / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by 247frolicboss(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2018
This beautiful Muslim revert was happy to share her story after she it had taken her 2 years to convince her to accept Islam.

She was grateful to be alive to enable her revert to Islam as twitter users worldwide congratulated her.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-beautiful-lady-reverts-to-islam.html

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by 247frolicboss(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Haganah: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Back to condemnation!

John 3:16

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by lionness(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Someone should push this in the religion section.
Who cares if she becomes an idol worshipper. That's her life

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Lipscomb(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
grin lol fake profile

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Haganah:
Back to condemnation!

Isn't that religion better than one that is now synonymous to money and material wealth? Any religion that is more after the money of his followers more than their welfare cannot attract a sane mind. And who made you a jury over her to condemn her?

I have said it and will keep saying it, any nation that take Religion above critical thinking, reasoning is doomed to fail. I wanted to comment and reply a guy but was given a list of Islamic believes. I cannot accept that. I am a Christian but I have learnt to practice my Religion devoid of hatred for other Religion. Every Religion has a bad side. Quote me anywhere. I love Muslims cos besides my Parents and family, God has always used Muslims to help me even when Pastors and so called Christians would not.
For the guy saying I am encouraging suicide bombing, my reply is this, does it mean that all Nigerians including you are fraudulent cos that is the general belief of people in many other nations. Your reply as I thought is No. I guess that answer your questions.

Finally, for sake of equity, I seriously advice the mod to put the same guidelines for people who want to comment on Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Free Thinkers and Traditionalist thread as they have done on Muslim threads. This will go a long way to alleviate the impression that the mods are in anyway insensitive, inconsiderate and partial.

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by DeeFlask(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Good for her

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Kamelot77(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2018
alhamdullahi

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Amthol(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Space booked
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Haganah:
Back to condemnation!

what is paining you?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Haganah:
Back to condemnation!

Later they'll be the first to say " freedom of religion". Muslims are intolerant! see the sheeple!
Even the verse you quoted who was the one talking in that verse?

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
She's redeemed already. Allah bless her way

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by blingxx(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
The religious bigots will invade this thread now

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by mckazzy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Maa Sha Allah

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by sod09(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
She's cute

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Alao046(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alhamdulillah
who ever Allah has guided, no one can misguide and who ever Allah has misguided, no one can guide.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by heryur(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alhamdulillah

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whatever makes you happy!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mashaallah

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by twilliamx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seun and his crew must be out of their mind to add this on a Sunday first of all. So pissed off when I wanted to comment and they were asking if I was a Muslim blah blah blah. I do not believe in Muhammad and will never. Jesus is Lord...You shouldn't push it to front page of you don't want others to comment..pure crap. Anyways backs to the topic.
Whatever rocks her boat but......Jesus is Lord....

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by chuose2: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Madam I hope u know that in islam, ur husband can beat u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccd7ENZG4xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhZUK7Ux-6Q

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Welcome to the Family

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Originality007: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
"I believe that there is God ."
"I believe Jesus is the Son of God
I believe Jesus is the only way to Heaven
"I believe that Christianity is the Only True Religion ."

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Now back to the topic

That is her Choice.... as for me and my family we will serve Jesus. Nothing shall separate me from the love of Christ

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by princechurchill(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Remember shekau is also Muslim

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
lionness:
Someone should push this in the religion section.
Who cares if she becomes an idol worshipper. That's her life

Cristianity is more like an Idol worshipping religion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by MakeWeTalk: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
MasViews:

Jesus is Billions of times better than that 6yr old marry Mohammed u call a prophet.

WHY I LEFT ISLAM

here is a write up of my thinking for leaving Islam

My Father is Muslim and my Mother is Christian.
Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
And I asked her why not and
she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

This is worrying to me, as I wont want my sisters to be beaten by her husband.
So am I agreeing that my sisters should marry a Christian and not a muslim.?

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

After doing my research I left Islam.

And can say one striking difference apart from loving your wife, is that Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Even Mohammed is not promised salvation

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

So comparing , you can see that Jesus is better.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by naughtyendowed(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol.. D mod that moved it to fp on a blessed Sunday is just a very big fcuktard.. Rubbish.
Well everyone has a right to freedom of religion and it's no news of such conversion frm Christianity to Islam n vice versa so no big deal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Originality007: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
MasViews:

while Islam is nothing but a Cult

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by ImadeUReadThis: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Suicide bomber coming to a town near you soon

Jokes aside, see how Muslims are free to preach to non-muslims but if she was a muslim and a christian came preaching to her....

Una know nah.

Hope she realizes that if she decides to opt out, she will be looking at a death sentence from every muslim on the planet.

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by sulex05(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alhamdulillah, am really happy for you sister. May Allah (swt) continue to guide us. ameen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by wittyt98(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by naughtyendowed(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
naughtyendowed:
Lol.. D mod that moved it to fp on a blessed Sunday is just a very big fcuktard.. Rubbish.
Well everyone has a right to freedom of religion and it's no news of such conversion frm Christianity to Islam n vice versa so no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Tissue Paper And Islam / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.