Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7097 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2010
Jesus, I just had severe heart palpitations staring at Plats pic. This ish aint fair. One look at her Pic and I almost fainted. I'm in luv wit Abekeade, but, after seeing this pic, I dont know now bruh!!! Plat u need to put a warning sign below that damn pic of urs instead of just letting people run into that boo. .bie-trap and getting blown to pieces. wow!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/254124_12961_595378709610_47908391_34595597_7744348_a_jpg6e45ddecf4b5997ee173222581c8c41a
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 0hsisi: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2010
where is the picture?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 2:07am On Apr 09, 2010
Hit the search button and type in her name. . . . . platinumk, then click on it. or Just go to her profile. Now watch your heart, monitor and head all blow up instantly!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 190: 2:07am On Apr 09, 2010
yes shes very wicked

no wonder the seeker Galloped in there and tore everywhere 2 pieces

now she(platimunk) wants me and amaka dead
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 2:23am On Apr 09, 2010
@190, clash of the titans was wack!!!! Smoking crack with a buncha hippies and hobos would have been more fun
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Kunbee: 2:28am On Apr 09, 2010
Remove her pic
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 2:29am On Apr 09, 2010
Why should I remove her pic?! oh Boy, lemme guess, someone is jealous cus she aint gleamin like the Platinum!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chinesedoll(f): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2010
Platinum would kill somebody very soon ooo,

@poster
I hope it is with her consent you posted this picture. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Kunbee: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

Why should I remove her pic?! oh Boy, lemme guess, someone is jealous cus she aint gleamin like the Platinum!!!

Yes im jealous now remove the pic
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2010
Seriously why is bk/babe97 stalking plat all over NL, dude if you want a piece of that fine a$$ come out and say it and quit acting like some high school kid. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chinesedoll(f): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Seriously why is bk/babe97 stalking plat all over NL, dude if you want a piece of that fine a$$ come out and say it and quit acting like some high school kid. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brother, You are here? cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:46am On Apr 09, 2010
chinesedoll:

Brother, You are here? cheesy

Sister I'm here ohhhhh, how you dey ?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chinesedoll(f): 2:48am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Sister I'm here ohhhhh, how you dey ?

lol
Am fine oooo
How have you been.?
You just scarce like your president sha, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 2:50am On Apr 09, 2010
chinesedoll:

Platinum would kill somebody very soon ooo,

@poster
I hope it is with her consent you posted this picture. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh yeah, I wouldnt disrespect her like that!!! Even If I did it without her consent there are some things called "necessary evil" this is one of such. This is for the good of mankind!!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2010
chinesedoll:

lol
Am fine oooo
How have you been.?
You just scarce like your president sha, tongue tongue tongue

My dear I just dey school work no gree your brother have fun anymore cry How your divorce with na2day is it final yet ?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chinesedoll(f): 2:53am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My dear I just dey school work no gree your brother have fun anymore cry How your divorce with na2day is it final yet ?

Yea dumped is broke-ass a long time ago
It is finally over cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take it easy on the school work ooo
lol
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chamotex(m): 2:54am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Kunbee: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2010
Ogidi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Ogidiboy, how ya. . . . ? shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by chinesedoll(f): 3:00am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

Ogidiboy, how ya. . . . ? shocked

Kunbee:

Ogidi shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ogidi you are a Celeb oooo
lol
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 09, 2010
chinesedoll:

Ogidi you are a Celeb oooo
lol
lol its been a while since I seen that troublemaker.

How you too?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 3:04am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Not stalking, just following her without her consent!!! hehehehehehe. Nah, Im in love wit Abekeade  but This Plat gal. . . . . I think Ima turn muslim so I can have them both!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

Jesus, I just had severe heart palpations staring at Plats pic.

I cant blame you man. I "happened upon" that pic meself and I've taken to software development now. Almost done with an algorithm that will reduce the visibility of "that covering" until the covered is bare and then I'ma be rich.

And o! That mole .  .  .  what better place is there to have a mole?!?

Anyway, seeing that you already have palpitations, I can imagine how much several other adrenaline pumping, heart palpitating young (and old) men will pay for my work.

Plat, keep up the great work! I'll be sure to let you know what you need to do next.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by googles: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2010
lol. . . . . . funny enuf i used to think the OP was a chic undecided prolly cos of his username :-\
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Moyola(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . . . funny enuf i used to think the OP was a chic undecided prolly cos of his username :-\

. . .yeah! shez gayin'! tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by googles: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2010
Moyola:

. . .yeah! shez gayin'! tongue

[b]Man[/b]yola you think err one is like you ? tongue

blaady transvestite cheesy cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2010
googles:

Lol. fUnny enough, I used to think you was a tall, Ugly, Nigerian man, cus of ur pic!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed um. . . .
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by ruskiee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
My second wish is . . .
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by googles: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. fUnny enough, I used to think you was a tall, Ugly, Nigerian man, cus of your pic!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

buh you are correct nah. . . . . . am tall, Nigerian, emm Ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed and lest i forget a full fledged MAN cool
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by candylips(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed um. . . .

what is umm. that your pic will soon cause third world war . . . watch this space tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ehm plat, my wish is 2 metu gi aka, and hu gi n' anya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1 / For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / Flexing Mamas Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.