Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (21591 Views)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by omoelerin1: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
jeff1607:

You sabi dish out corrections but can't accept another's
Hmmmmm
na shame catch am

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by obami007(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have been laughing hard at the comments.

Una just wan kill that lomprico guy.

"Its" sorry I mean "it's" not good o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
obami007:
I have been laughing hard at the comments.

Una just wan kill that lomprico guy.

"Its" sorry I mean "it's" not good o
Fourwinds:
if you cannot except correction, don't correct someone else...
whycee001:
@lomprico2
the guy no talk again abeg someone shld check on him.
I repeat check on lomprico2.
because i would rather kill myself than to commit sucide
#correct me and die
Fawklicant:

Mr English, both "a" and "an" can be used with hotel.
Xisnin:

grin
Proud and stubborn illiterate.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You guys should chill before Mr corrector jumps into lagoon o

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by Yommy247(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Lomprico2:

'Its' can be accepted in place of "it's" Using 'an' for a non vowel is a totally wrong. You can not even use it vocally.
You know nothing bro... olodo gidi ni e

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by udysweet(f): 2:48am On Jan 08, 2018
I suspect this hotel. Does it have another branch besides the airport? And the interviewer included a lawyer. And does the chairman name have an otunba in it. Don't want to mention plenty details

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by Bahddo(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2018
adecz:

Just like you don't say "a hour";
You say, " an hour"..... The 'H' is silent.
When the H is silent, you may use 'an' preceding
the word is question...
We learn every day!!
h isn't silent in hotel. Look up your favourite dictionary.
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by correctguy101(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2018
ibroh22:
Lol............. you must like flexing sha o

Shey dem dey give award for suffer? undecided
Abeg Lee me jor cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by ibroh22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
correctguy101:

Shey dem dey give award for suffer? undecided

Abeg Lee me jor cheesy
baba Na you now, comman use your plane to carry me to America na, this kind suffer wey I dey suffer so is enough sir
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by ibroh22(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
udysweet:
I suspect this hotel. Does it have another branch besides the airport? And the interviewer included a lawyer. And does the chairman name have an otunba in it. Don't want to mention plenty details
I am not sure if there is another branch, the chairman did the interview himself, and I have not heard anyone call him otunba
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by correctguy101(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibroh22:

baba Na you now, comman use your plane to carry me to America na, this kind suffer wey I dey suffer so is enough sir

Who lied to you that I have a plane? undecided

I know I can't tell such lie. Help me give the liar an award. cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by ibroh22(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
correctguy101:

Who lied to you that I have a plane? undecided

I know I can't tell such lie. Help me give the liar an award. cheesy
but u said una do NDDC program for pilot etc, as a matter of fact, you get a pilot friend... make he carry me go na
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
franzis:
Avoid these hotels @ ikeja

De-skyline hotel , local airport ikeja

Country guest house, GRA , ikeja

I don hear about ill maltreatment on staff by these hotels owner.They are run by one person.And I learnt awolowo abi abiola family owns them.
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by famuad: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Best Freelance Site You Can Work To Earn Money Without Stress

What is freelancing? Freelancing is the act of working for people based on a contract level. However, it may be working remotely from the comfort of your home. There are different ways freelancers can sell their skills, and yes, freelance gigs can turn into a lot more than your typical one-off project. In fact, according to Intuit, “the gig economy . . . is now estimated to be about 34% of the workforce and is expected to be 43% by the year 2020.”

The following are the freelancing sites you can work:

1. Freelancer: Freelancer is a popular platform where you can turn your skills into a lot of money by working for people. Freelancer is one of the trusted and largest online platform for finding jobs. Different companies and individual across the globe post thousands of engagements. How does a freelancer work? A buyer will post a project with a budget, and any seller that has the actual skill for the project will bid for the gig. There are many opportunities on freelancer, whatever the skill you possess.

2. Upwork: Upwork is also a marketplace like freelancer.com where you bid for the project by sending a cover letter as a proposal, the time the project will take to deliver and the amount you can do the project. Over millions of projects are posting on upwork daily. Another comparable site is Guru

Read the full gist here >>> https://www.techtrenz.com/the-best-freelance-site-you-can-work-without-stress/

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by franzis(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
cucumbae:
I don hear about ill maltreatment on staff by these hotels owner.They are run by one person.And I learnt awolowo abi abiola family owns them.
he is not related to either families , the owner just happens to bear the same surname as the awolowos.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by Gbengageorge: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2019
You don't know your right, your should have reported him to the police, as far as he slapped you. He is in trouble. It is against the law in Lagos State.
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by ojehmario1969(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
Lomprico2:

Fuckoff
grin grin
Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by ojehmario1969(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Lomprico2:

'Its' can be accepted in place of "it's" Using 'an' for a non vowel is a totally wrong. You can not even use it vocally.
You be cruise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best Approach To Fire This Type Of Worker? / Unemployment In Nigeria / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.