Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) (4297 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 let's move this to front page and help some brothers make money this year...
... Hahahahah. So funny.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

By punishing de low self esteem?

Why wont he punish the Real Gold Diggers?
there you again with that one-sidedness
do female golddiggers only target high esteem men? they target low esteem men who never knew love all their life and put them in friendzones while asking for never-ending favours.
you have been doing this sh!t so long that you dont even see its wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by YoshiMaster: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

HIS GOAL

gringrin

You wont make HEAVEN

hehehe, i'm wondering ooo
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:
Na wa oh! how can your goal be to get money from girls
and its OK for gals to get money from you? were you born with money in your pockets?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by kense88: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

dont be one-sided like that.
women been doing this very same thing to men for ages
OP more power to you. karma wont come for you.coz your own actions are karma punishing women for their gold digging of millenia.
Ubunja my man. Women go swear for u oo

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by YoshiMaster: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

and its OK for gals to get money from you? were you born with money in your pockets?

lol, i don't think either one is okay
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

lol, i don't think either one is okay
lol you guys that always rush to fight on behalf of gals without thinking are very hillarious.
next time stop and think before rushing to defend women.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
How many days/month would I make her feel loved and adornd before striking?
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by kense88: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nwaotu10:
How many days/month would I make her feel loved and adornd before striking?
You will be busy making her feel loved, while another guy is already striking.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Oxster(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

there you again with that one-sidedness
do female golddiggers only target high esteem men? they target low esteem men who never knew love all their life and put them in friendzones while asking for never-ending favours.
you have been doing this sh!t so long that you dont even see its wrong.

Well I have nothin to say

I wanna b rich to de extent I will spend thousands of money with a GAL without touchin

Read my Story

When I was working in a hotel,There is this china Footballer that do lodge in my hotel,,He can spend Thousands on money on a GAL without Touching her!!

Later he invites his babe and the stay together

He don't just spend on Drink and Food,,He also give you money 4 spending time with him

At 1st I thought he was very FOOLISh

Not untill one I realized that he wasn't

GALS do fight over him Yet he is married and Still have Side chicks he can spend Huge money ON

A Lady nearly Drag him in having Sex but He REFUSED

AT times you can spend alot on Gold Diggers without recommending on SOMETHING #it makes them feel Jealous

Like you don't really GIVE A Bleep ON THEIR BODY
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Oxster(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

hehehe, i'm wondering ooo

Lol,,Buh you wicked oh

How person fit make that en Goal

I commot cap 4 you
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

Well I have nothin to say

I wanna b rich to de extent I will spend thousands of money with a GAL without touchin

Read my Story

When I was working in a hotel,There is this china Footballer that do lodge in my hotel,,He can spend Thousands on money on a GAL without Touching her!!

Later he invites his babe and the stay together

He don't just spend on Drink and Food,,He also give you money 4 spending time with him

At 1st I thought he was very FOOLISh

Not untill one I realized that he wasn't

GALS do fight over him Yet he is married and Still have Side chicks he can spend Huge money ON

A Lady nearly Drag him in having Sex but He REFUSED

AT times you can spend alot on Gold Diggers without recommending on SOMETHING #it makes them feel Jealous

Like you don't really GIVE A Bleep ON THEIR BODY

i respect your story.
this thread thou needs a different mindset.coz its about milking them hoes dry not spending on them
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by YoshiMaster: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

lol you guys that always rush to fight on behalf of gals without thinking are very hillarious.
next time stop and think before rushing to defend women.

lol bruv, did you read mans last comment bruv

mans not defending women, mans just saying both are bad ting big man, so stop the el dikiti angry
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by YoshiMaster: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

Lol,,Buh you wicked oh

How person fit make that en Goal

I commot cap 4 you

new year resolution, 2018 tings
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Oxster(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

i respect your story.
this thread thou needs a different mindset.coz its about milking them hoes dry not spending on them

I no bro but what m tryna to say is that

Why we normal feel like we are being used by gold diggers is because we always need SOMETHING IN return

Which if de fail to,,,You feel broken

I don't wanna drain HOES

I need money to spend uselessly on THEM without any Demand

It makes them Feel Worthless
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Oxster(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

new year resolution, 2018 tings

Resolution ki??

Tha one wey go stop b4 February grin
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

lol bruv, did you read mans last comment bruv

mans not defending women, mans just saying both are bad ting big man, so stop the el dikiti angry
forget the last comment. that was him surrendering to reason. im cautioning him of his automatic response in always jumping up to volunteer to serve women.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

I no bro but what m tryna to say is that

Why we normal feel like we are being used by gold diggers is because we always need SOMETHING IN return

Which if de fail to,,,You feel broken

I don't wanna drain HOES

I need money to spend uselessly on THEM without any Demand

It makes them Feel Worthless
lol Badboys do that without spending a cent.i prefer the badboy way.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Oxster(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

lol Badboys do that without spending a cent.i prefer the badboy way.

4 someone to spend without demanding means de person have more more than enough
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

4 someone to spend without demanding means de person have more more than enough
true true.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by PETRUCE007: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Instead of you to devise a strategy on how to make Kool cash on your own ...
U planning on taking advantage of a lady...

op am sorry for you
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by talk2emma: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where did they get the money they will give you
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by ponti93(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lwkmd... Op pls grin grin
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by kenir(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
op where have you been hiding? i dey wait for this post since d day i join this forum
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Crossbow(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is just January and I have already seen the worst post of the year... SMH

OP pls delete this rubbish before 3 market days or ELSE..
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by millionsG4(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
girls don wise up oooh. in fact they have step up their game, if they must give you.. you must explained and then they follow you up on it secretly, their next move is unknown. Guys be wise it has happened to a good friend of mine.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by JohnieWalker(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
This thread is for broke boys, so I am out.

Seriously, I rebuke poverty from my life
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by zexy2030(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys you try that, you will definitely hook, except that your own children(daughter) will be victim too. What u want others do to you, do also to others.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Erm Op is that ur pic .... just asking o grin

u don see fine boy na.. Ur body just dey totori you
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awon broke boys.
Don't go and make money, keep looking for lady that will give you money.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Op, to do you this dey hungry me

Olori buruku omo ale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by emperorzillion: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
Awon broke boys.

Don't go and make money, keep looking for lady that will give you money.
Never wanted to comment on an ill and dumb post like this not until I saw ur comment ... Nice one pureberry ..those broke boys would always find ways to console themselves coolcool...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Lady In Bed - Meme Collection / Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women / The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.