Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu (2036 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Had No Hope-Charles Ogbu
Oh, Nnamdi Nwannekaenyi Okwu Kenny Kanu, you saw Nigeria for the unworkable entity it has always been. You went to the UK to read political economics purposely to enable youunderstand why Nigeria was/is not working. After careful examination undertaken with the exactitude of a Jewish prophet, you arrived at the conclusion that the country called Nigeria is UNSALVAGEABLE.

In the dying months of last year when I visited you, I had asked you why you think nothing but outright dissolution would solve Nigeria's problem. After a prolonged silence as though you weren't gonna answer, you responded thus:

read also-

"Charles my brother, when you notice that the foundation of your house is faulty, the only reasonable amendment to the house is demolition. Anything outside of this is simply postponing the dooms day. The different peoples of Nigeria do not have a common value system, not a common language, not culture, not even religion nor ancestry. Their worldviews are world apart. While one group takes great pleasure in killing, maiming and enslaving others, the other group has enormous respect for the sanctity of human lives. We are of a different civilization. The British brought us together solely for administrative and economic convenience, not for our own benefit. The 1914 amalgamation shouldn't have happened. And by the way Charles, we are not saying Nigeria should be dissolved. We only want to restore Biafra which was in existence before Nigeria. We just want to be free because we are not free"

To which I responded with a question,

"But what if Nigeria is restructured, do you not think it will solve these problem?"

To this, you rhetorically asked me:

"If you restructure, who will control your armed forces if not the fulanis? Do you even think the fulanis will willingly give up their undeserved advantage by agreeing to restructuring?"

After back and forth between us, you told me that when the fulanis are done with Christians in Nigeria, everyone would understand that apart from total balkanization, nothing else will work for Nigeria"

We spent three hours together, after which I left with my team.

Few weeks later, the Caliphate controlled govt came for your head. Ironically, ordinary Nigerians who were at the receiving end of the moral tragedy that is Nigeria, hailed your oppressor who happen to be their oppressor too even if they would never realise this.

Out of their collective hate-induced foolishness, they got fixated on your method rather than choosing their own struggle and focusing on it,

With a mind ravaged by poverty of history, they swore that you were the greatest threat facing this British experiment. Crucify him! Crucify him! rented the air.

Today, you are no longer standing in their way. Yet, their problem has increased. The fulani herdsmen no longer just kill with reckless abandon. Uniformed soldiers now aide them in the festival of blood.

The horde of phenomenal pro-Status-quo bomboklats who hid under Restructuring to scuttle your agitation have suddenly lost their tongue.

As I type this, none of the peudo-restructurists have been able to tell us how they intend to get restructuring in the face of Northern resistance.

One fantastic truth about the truth is that while a lie need mountain of other lies to defend and sustain it, the truth doesn't need anyone to defend it.

It stands on its own like a bright moon and no matter how much you tried to cover it, it keeps refusing to be covered.

From your struggle, I learnt one horrible truth about man and slavery:

Stockholm syndrome is not an abstract word.

Rescuing a slave who is oblivious of his slavery status is the most difficult task in the world. Chances are, he will join the slave master in treating you as the enemy.

Harriet Tubman comes to mind with her words on marble:

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more, if only they knew they were slaves"

My dearest Kanu, the justness of your fight has never been in doubt. Repeatedly, you have been vindicated.

Indeed, Nigeria is beyond redemption!

May the spirits always guard and guide you. Neither gods nor man will take your place in my heart.

Wherever you are, History will look upon you with Kindness.

The bravest and handsomest of them all!

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/nnamdi-kanu-nigeria-problems-unsolvable/

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by BankeSmalls(f): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
The greatest Nnamdi that ever liveth, God will bless you wherever you are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by clevvermind(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afonjas will never agree that Nnamadi Kanu is an hero. With their bad mouth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has done his job as a messenger and he is gone tentatively to allow us to think. You will never see him again until every single thing he said comes to past...includes Fulani slaughtering Nigerians from left to right from Middle belt to SW to SS and SE. In fact the killings will so horrendous that nobody will tell you to rise up and yell....DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY NOW, I SAY I NO DO AGAIN NA BY FORCE!

Nnamdi Kanu is now using reverse psychology on his critics and Nigerians...keeping silent to allow us to see for ourselves all that he preached. For some reason, this is how Nigerians learn...allow them to see for themselves because they always think they have sense. The next time he will reappear, the soil would have been so fertile, meaning Nigerians would have suffered beyond redemption and pleading for him to come back...if he says lets divide this country, everybody will say YES...LETS DO IT NOW.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by chimeee: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
doggystylez:
Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Had No Hope-Charles Ogbu
Oh, Nnamdi Nwannekaenyi Okwu Kenny Kanu, you saw Nigeria for the unworkable entity it has always been. You went to the UK to read political economics purposely to enable youunderstand why Nigeria was/is not working. After careful examination undertaken with the exactitude of a Jewish prophet, you arrived at the conclusion that the country called Nigeria is UNSALVAGEABLE.

In the dying months of last year when I visited you, I had asked you why you think nothing but outright dissolution would solve Nigeria's problem. After a prolonged silence as though you weren't gonna answer, you responded thus:

read also-

"Charles my brother, when you notice that the foundation of your house is faulty, the only reasonable amendment to the house is demolition. Anything outside of this is simply postponing the dooms day. The different peoples of Nigeria do not have a common value system, not a common language, not culture, not even religion nor ancestry. Their worldviews are world apart. While one group takes great pleasure in killing, maiming and enslaving others, the other group has enormous respect for the sanctity of human lives. We are of a different civilization. The British brought us together solely for administrative and economic convenience, not for our own benefit. The 1914 amalgamation shouldn't have happened. And by the way Charles, we are not saying Nigeria should be dissolved. We only want to restore Biafra which was in existence before Nigeria. We just want to be free because we are not free"

To which I responded with a question,

"But what if Nigeria is restructured, do you not think it will solve these problem?"

To this, you rhetorically asked me:

"If you restructure, who will control your armed forces if not the fulanis? Do you even think the fulanis will willingly give up their undeserved advantage by agreeing to restructuring?"

After back and forth between us, you told me that when the fulanis are done with Christians in Nigeria, everyone would understand that apart from total balkanization, nothing else will work for Nigeria"

We spent three hours together, after which I left with my team.

Few weeks later, the Caliphate controlled govt came for your head. Ironically, ordinary Nigerians who were at the receiving end of the moral tragedy that is Nigeria, hailed your oppressor who happen to be their oppressor too even if they would never realise this.

Out of their collective hate-induced foolishness, they got fixated on your method rather than choosing their own struggle and focusing on it,

With a mind ravaged by poverty of history, they swore that you were the greatest threat facing this British experiment. Crucify him! Crucify him! rented the air.

Today, you are no longer standing in their way. Yet, their problem has increased. The fulani herdsmen no longer just kill with reckless abandon. Uniformed soldiers now aide them in the festival of blood.

The horde of phenomenal pro-Status-quo bomboklats who hid under Restructuring to scuttle your agitation have suddenly lost their tongue.

As I type this, none of the peudo-restructurists have been able to tell us how they intend to get restructuring in the face of Northern resistance.

One fantastic truth about the truth is that while a lie need mountain of other lies to defend and sustain it, the truth doesn't need anyone to defend it.

It stands on its own like a bright moon and no matter how much you tried to cover it, it keeps refusing to be covered.

From your struggle, I learnt one horrible truth about man and slavery:

Stockholm syndrome is not an abstract word.

Rescuing a slave who is oblivious of his slavery status is the most difficult task in the world. Chances are, he will join the slave master in treating you as the enemy.

Harriet Tubman comes to mind with her words on marble:

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more, if only they knew they were slaves"

My dearest Kanu, the justness of your fight has never been in doubt. Repeatedly, you have been vindicated.

Indeed, Nigeria is beyond redemption!

May the spirits always guard and guide you. Neither gods nor man will take your place in my heart.

Wherever you are, History will look upon you with Kindness.

The bravest and handsomest of them all!

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/nnamdi-kanu-nigeria-problems-unsolvable/
how are wish we have rational human beings in this country.. they could have seen the bigger picture.the worst is yet to come..mark it some where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Penalty82(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
DEEP

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Penalty82(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
chimeee:
how are wish we have rational human beings in this country.. they could have seen the bigger picture.the worst is yet to come..mark it some where

Very correct. If buhari is re-elected people will certainly know who he truly is.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awolowo proposed that secession clause be added to the Nigeria constitution, Azikwe rejected it.
He rejected it because ibos were dominating other tribes
in almost all sectors in this country then.
Also, when jonathan surrendered his regime to south east, were you people ignorant of the faulty foundation of this country you are telling us today? Why didn't you people divide this country then? Or the problems and the concerns you are all raising now began two years ago with buhari presidency?

You people can only deceive yourselves with the nonsense call for seperation you are screaming all over the place today, but no sensible person would take you seriously because we know that you are only shedding crocodile tears. Your cry for secession is just your way of playing politics in this country, unfortunately for you people Buhari understand your mind game and he's not ready to allow You run his government as jonathan did.
And about the ipob leader, Nnamdi kanu, He is/was only popular among poor ibos, 80% of ibo leaders and elites worked against him. So when i see any ibo man praising kanu, i already know the class of ibo he/she belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:
[s]Awolowo proposed that secession clause be added to the Nigeria constitution, Azikwe rejected it.
Also, when jonathan surrendered his regime to south east, were you people ignorant of the faulty foundation of this country you are telling us today? Why didn't you people divide this country then? Or the problems and the concerns you are all raising now began two years ago with buhari presidency?

You people can only deceive yourselves with the nonsense call for seperation you are screaming all over the place today, but no sensible person would take you seriously because we know that you are only shedding crocodile tears. Your cry for secession is just your way of playing politics in this country, unfortunately for you people Buhari understand your mind game and he's not ready to allow You run his government as jonathan did.
And about the ipob leader, Nnamdi kanu, He is/was only popular among poor ibos, 80% of ibo leaders and elites worked against him. So when i see any ibo man praising kanu, i already know the class of ibo he/she belongs.[/s]

Same Awolowo that joined Hausa-Fulani to stop Biafraa secession? Same Awolowo that starved 3 million Biafraan children to death? Same Awolowo that expropriated Biafraan wealth and used it to fund his kinsmen scholarships including your father? Shut up there Afonja...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:

Same Awolowo that joined Hausa-Fulani to stop Biafraa secession? Same Awolowo that starved 3 million Biafraan children to death? Same Awolowo that expropriated Biafraan wealth and used it to fund his kinsmen scholarships including your father? Shut up there Afonja...
osu boy believe me.

Azikwe rejected secession clause, ojukwu starved your ignorant and stuborn fathers, he looted all Nigeria banks in the east and converted their money to biafran currency,aiming to use the money to purchase more weapons, the plan failed and he gave your fathers cassava sticks to fight against tanks and war jets.
Because of one ibo man's greedines, no tribe can separate peacefully from this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Saaruman(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
The zoo is irredeemably! Total disintegration is the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by EternalTruths: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
The disintegration of Nigeria is near and Afonjas will be the greatest losers for clinging tenaciously to Nigeria while their Fulani masters are tearing the country apart.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by fabianjay101(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:
Awolowo proposed that secession clause be added to the Nigeria constitution, Azikwe rejected it.

And about the ipob leader, Nnamdi kanu, He is/was only popular among poor ibos, 80% of ibo leaders and elites worked against him. So when i see any ibo man praising kanu, i already know the class of ibo he/she belongs.
but is it by force to be a Nigerian with you this animal? tell just one thing that works in your so called Nigeria just 1...tell what you would have been doing with your life if not for the so called oil money that you're killing for... a fool without a common sense is what you are because if you hate the igbos so much I wonder why you don't want to let them go.. who does that

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
fabianjay101:
but is it by force to be a Nigerian with you this animal? tell just one thing that works in your so called Nigeria just 1...tell what you would have been doing with your life if not for the so called oil money that you're killing for... a fool without a common sense is what you are because if you hate the igbos so much I wonder why you don't want to let them go.. who does that
you osu baboons are running to other parts of Nigeria as refugees everyday and you are still shamelesly telling us you don't want to be part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The greatest Nnamdi that ever liveth, God will bless you wherever you are.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Here are some predictions of mazi nnamdi kanu..... On 6th Feb.2014: “As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.” ON 12 Oct 2014: The Fulani will take over the entire South as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete; we will become their slaves forever.” On 6th Nov 2014: Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option; Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloodthirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer.” On 2nd Dec. 2014: Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, slaughter, burn and destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble.” On 16th Jan 2015: Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever. They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and oppress us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours; we are in big trouble.” On 15th March 2015: All we ever wanted is freedom to realise our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us on this planet, but there are persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries; they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) and Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom; we respect justice and equity, and above all, we comply with the sanctity of human life. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue to rule over everybody else.” Therefore no matter how hard Buhari and his lobbyist try to silence the messenger, they cannot kill the message or would outcome halt. Chiukwu Okike Abiahma who sent his messenger Nnamdi Kanu is mighty in battle. Biafra restoration is something no one can stop. The world is only waiting for that great miracle!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:

can you show us the prove of awolowo proposed for secession to be added in the constitution.

Yoruba always write to favour them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:

they are only good in changing history
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:
can you show us the prove of awolowo proposed for secession to be added in the constitution.

Yoruba always write to favour them.
google is your friend.
use the google and you'll see articles on how Azikwe rejected secession clause and how he also advised the north against breaking away from Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by dignity33: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
The problem of Nigeria is Yoruba tribe mark my word though they are not the killer but they refuse to let Nigeria have direction by collaborating with Hausas fulanimal to enslave Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by temptnow: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afonjas right now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by temptnow: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:
you osu baboons are running to other parts of Nigeria as refugees everyday and you are still shamelesly telling us you don't want to be part of the country.
coming from a lazy muntula who will never travel out of Oshogbo village. anumpam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by PDJT: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:
google is your friend.
use the google and you'll see articles on how Azikwe rejected secession clause and how he also advised the north against breaking away from Nigeria.

Now that the unelected tribal “leaders” you mentioned are long dead. You that is still alive, what do you propose?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
PDJT:

Now that the unelected tribal “leaders” you mentioned are long dead. You that is still alive, what do you propose?

I want good for all tribes in this country, if disintegration will bring peace and progress, then i pray it happen quickly.
Blackmail and names calling won't solve any problem but add to it.
Ipob lost me when it started raining insults on my tribe.

we know the country is not working, but you can't gain support by blackmailing others
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:
osu boy believe me.

Azikwe rejected secession clause, ojukwu starved your ignorant and stuborn fathers, he looted all Nigeria banks in the east and converted their money to biafran currency,aiming to use the money to purchase more weapons, the plan failed and he gave your fathers cassava sticks to fight against tanks and war jets.
Because of one ibo man's greedines, no tribe can separate peacefully from this country.
Abobaku boy why do you want him to believe you??

The problem with you abobaku afonjas is lying and propaganda...And the most painful part of it is that, afonjas lie just to score a cheap point, they even lie when human life suppose to matter most.
How did ojukwu starved our ignorant fathers??
How did ojukwu loot all zoogerian banks in the east and converted the money into biafran currency then??
Can you show us pics of Biafran soldiers fighting with sticks??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by talk2emma: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let the will of God be don
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
talk2emma:
Let the will of God be don
amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by PDJT: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Biety:

I want good for all tribes in this country, if disintegration will bring peace and progress, then i pray it happen quickly.
Blackmail and names calling won't solve any problem but add to it.
Ipob lost me when it started raining insults on my tribe.

we know the country is not working, but you can't gain support by blackmailing others

Great. So back to my question: What do you propose, now you have admitted Nigeria isn’t working and Biafrans want out?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by zendy: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thats why Nnamdi Kanu will always have the last laugh. The man knew that Nigeria will never work. Lugard brought the wrong tribes together when he was creating Nigeria in 1914.

In the meantime, Fulani Herdsmen will keep slaughtering Nigerians, the North will keep drawing Nigeria back and restructuring will never happen

Eventually, everyone will come to the same conclusion like Kanu that Nigeria has been a waste of time since the day Lugard created it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
lalasticlala and mynd44 ..everything cannot be dailypost or premiumtimes before you know its meant for front page....nice article though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Chiedu4Trump: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu by Biety: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
PDJT:

Great. So back to my question: What do you propose, now you have admitted Nigeria isn’t working and Biafrans want out?
I sugest you ibo suspend the secession noise for now because everyone is doubting your motives.
Wait till a pro south east president like jonathan takes over then you continue.
If you talk about secession when the the centre is favouring your region, we'll know for certain that you really don't want to be part of the country any longer and everybody will support you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osuji ICC President / Sad! Senator’s Daughter, Grandchildren Perish In Car Crash (photos) / Gov. Aregbesola Commissions Omoluabi Holdings Office Complex And MEGA ..PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.