Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93301 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2018
kramer:

Is this Cynthia? The same girl that was bold enough to approach you according to your previous post. Ironically she mentions several times that she would never cheat on you

https://www.nairaland.com/3557872/when-girl-makes-first-move

And the same person who loves rough sex

https://www.nairaland.com/4067823/whats-take-girl-like-rough

Is it possible that you were not giving it to her the way she wanted it?
Thats what I was thinking. I honestly think she wasn't satisfied sexually, which is still not an excuse to cheat. She should've left the relationship if it was such a huge issue to her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by krushdripper(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story
Point them out will you?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Assistant boyfriend and real boyfriend story. OP I was told a woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Trust women at your own peril! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2018
damnnnnnnnnn! after Women, FEAR women!
l went through something similar, ever since, I hate most B*ITCHES!
still hopeful though.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Virus777: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You believe the story?

Wowwww, Dimms baby you look gorgeous in your profile picture. Gosh, couldn't even recognize you. How did you do it? Your make up is so on point! Totally!!!! cheesy

Also, I totally gbadun your push-up/foam bra. It's doing a hell of an awesome job on your chest, seriously babes. cheesy

Dayumm!!! You just look so loveable Dimms. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by beautydutch(f): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

op if you are handsome, we could roll along
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dieBYfire: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Newboss:
My guy park well! angry

After having a good time with her, she still needed another dick? angry

My guy use your money to do dick enlargement and take a course on the art of seduction! angry

It shouldn't be a lesson to the girls but to you and to those who think money buys love! angry

This is why payments for women must be abolished in Africa! angry You need to learn how to make a lady fall in love with you instead of trying to acquire her through marriage! angry

And you think you are normal right?
Nairaland lost its credence when kids and teenagers invaded the comment section ! Rubbish
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dieBYfire: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

you really hate me this much? i should carry wahala to my place permanently? you no like me at all

Guy don't mind her. Let her brother go and marry such a calamity. God just saved you from future embarrassment..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by crisisexpert321(m): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Every day we receive news about women. Men you should learn from the past and from the time of creation.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by uboneak: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm..bro...you wrote 'as a smart girl...which she feels she is'....'. Yes...indeed she is. Infact smarter than you I'm sorry to say. But not for the traffic, what would you have known? Immediately she started telling you concerns about them bringing someone else into the room....your question to her would have been, what exactly is her business if they bring or not? Yes, they were rude, ok..you don't patronise them anymore or lodge a complaint. Lets even leave the cheating, what if that room was burgled? You think you won't have questions to answer? Well..I'm sorry to hear what happened. I myself have 'spent time' with my girl in the morning...and come evening..she was receiving somewhere else (that one weak me). It turns out she was the one who even paid for the hotel that evening cos the guy promised to pay back but never did (a guy who couldn't even afford to pay the night bills). But anyways...life continues!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by bezimo(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Hoes everywhere...that's one thing with most 9ja girls..they are so loose with fish brain..that you wonder if they are cursed to reject good for chaf!

When in a relationship and they meet any guy that talks sweet, flashes some change with the aim of deceiving her. They have opened their legs without hesitation.

Your case is a reflection of how most 9ja girls are. Highly disloyal with zero sense of value.

If you are a cheating fiancee, I pray God continue exposing and disgracing you all so that innocent sincere genuine young men dont enter the calamity called marriage with you.
Poster, God loves you to have expose who she really is. A dirty cheap hoe.Thank God

Lesson learnt:
1. Guys trust no 9ja girl you date, they are all potential hoes until she proves you wrong again and again (A recently concluded study found out that 9ja girls are the most unfaithful in the world https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/amp/)
2. Guys understand that you can give a 9ja girl every every but if she is a dirty cheap hoe she will still thrash everything for some street idiot who lacks bearing but why is that the case, it is because most 9ja girls typically have a fish brain and that has been validated by not just the Ops experience..I have heard very similar unfortunate tales.

3. Guys she may be smart enough to cover her hoeing ways without you knowing before you wife her.. So what do you do. Try to do a DNA test on at least your first child after marriage to confirm if he/she is truly yours so you don't train someone else child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2018
This story doesn't make sense...sorry op I feel you just posted a fake story for NL..just passing by
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2018
I'm handsome enough..can we roll along? Op just had a heartbreak....not advisable to roll with him....lol
beautydutch:
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by OrinAgba(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Sleeping with two guys in a day. Some girls though

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Troublemaker007(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2018
uboneak:
Hmmm..bro...you wrote 'as a smart girl...which she feels she is'....'. Yes...indeed she is. Infact smarter than you I'm sorry to say. But not for the traffic, what would you have known? Immediately she started telling you concerns about them bringing someone else into the room....your question to her would have been, what exactly is her business if they bring or not? Yes, they were rude, ok..you don't patronise them anymore or lodge a complaint. Lets even leave the cheating, what if that room was burgled? You think you won't have questions to answer? Well..I'm sorry to hear what happened. I myself have 'spent time' with my girl in the morning...and come evening..she was receiving somewhere else (that one weak me). It turns out she was the one who even paid for the hotel that evening cos the guy promised to pay back but never did (a guy who couldn't even afford to pay the night bills). But anyways...life continues!!

How do y’all end up with such crazy biatches as girlfriends makes me wonder cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Leebeedo(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladies never learn. Mine messed up and still acts like the victim , posting scriptural passages like " God will do it at the right time " ,......bitch , your right time is gone already cos u messed up!

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Troublemaker007(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2018
beautydutch:

Here is another f00l.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2018
If this is true, I am completely speechless lipsrsealed
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2018
KingSango:

He is lucky he didn't catch a STD. grin

A bruised heart and a handicap d|ck
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by opomulero101(m): 2:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Bleep it,u booked an hotel lounge wit her,couldn't screw her wit some wild sex despite ur long absence 4rm her,all because u felt she was engaged 2u.
Summary,a pig will always return to d mud water no matter how well kept.
I feel ur pain bro,chai.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2018
That you saw a maggot in a meat doesn't mean all meat have got maggot.
Good girls are still out there.
Just dunk your head in a bowl of water for 10mins, avoid so much ruckus, then you'll see brighter side of true love.
Angels still live among men in disguise.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Zirah: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
She is in pain right now biko she might kill herself........ just carry her to your place for some time so she'll be under your watch you guys have come a long way....... biko nna meliya ebere

Nigga. Are you mad?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by InvertedHammer: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

/
Come to think of it...

9 months from now you could be doing child dedication of that dude's kid. All should embrace DNA test. What's love got to do with it?

LOL. Go for Thanksgiving for dodging a bullet.

And the traffic jam? Some disappointment are blessings in disguise.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Humilem: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Your experience with your now ex fiancee was sad and unfortunate. I have come to a place in my life where I don't believe in what most people call or refer to as love. There is certainly something that motivates one human being to love another. For many women it is often security (financial and others). For men, there are many things that motivate us. Physical need is up there amongst others. There is no formula for finding a good patner. I still believe in prayers. That seems me to be only sure way, even though some Christian sisters can teach the devil a trick or two. As you attempt to move forward, trust in the LORD, watch and pray. May GOD answer your prayers and bless you with that woman He specially made for you. GOD bless.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by KingSango(m): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2018
TheCabal:

A bruised heart and a handicap d|ck

People have demons in them today. This woman ditched her man with a ruse. Instead of spending the holiday with her man she spends it with her lover, whoshe is cheating with the entire time while he is away at school in Benin. grin I have heard nasty deeds men have done to women they are suposed to love too. This world is full of homosexual demons, pedophiles, sex slavers, and organ snatchers. Each day I want just to flood the land and wiped the map of humans. We need to know the Heavens are real! Men do not fear God anymore!

Ase

Love Sango
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by 8stargeneral: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2018
If it's true may God open our eyes to see fake partners
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by riczy(m): 2:59am On Jan 08, 2018
I got mine October last Yr, fear women till I recover from d shock,I belong to #team no babe*$

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You believe the story?
is the story too tough to happen? I believe it a 100 times. Many women are useless

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:23am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

Op pls I want to ask a question cos I have been wondering since I read this
Don't feel that I am intruding in ur private matter or find it insulting

Do you guys have sex and if yes may be u don't satisfy her..... Some ppl are animals in that aspect mostly those that have had severe sexual activities
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2018
riczy:
I got mine October last Yr, fear women till I recover from d shock,I belong to #team no babe*$

Share the story nah so we will learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.