Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 (951 Views)

The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
yoruba want to help you vote bubu so your son can became president in 2023 but you refused,you want to atikulate heeeeeeeen keep licking the ass of your masters then,but when you vote out bubu and north are using 8 years,we don't want you to blame us for it oooooooo and we don't want to hear Nigeria don't want u to rule, All you need is to pray for bubu not to fail again,so ndi Igbo can rule Nigeria

A sorire oooooooo gringrin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
We the afonjiggidy people of the south wast wants to help the rich igbos become president because we have been ruling this country three times and all we achieved is brown roofs and some IDP camps in yorubaland, hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
grin
abi no be true,u better tell your brothers the truth
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
We the afonjiggidy people of the south wast wants to help the rich igbos become president because we have been ruling this country three times and all we achieved is brown roofs and some IDP camps in yorubaland, hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
keep making mouthgrin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
abi no be true,u better tell your brothers the truth

yes its true, we want to pass our south west manufactured poverty to the Rich Igbos by teicking them to the presidency which has brought us destruction and backwardness in yorubaland grin

1 Like

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by oodualover: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Which Afonjas are you talking of? Ogbeni speak for yourself. Sensible people are already thinking of how to split this country.
Baba, do me a favor by stop opening stupids threads. You are ridiculing the great Yoruba race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
keep making mouthgrin

and chopping money grin grin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

yes its true, we want to pass our south west manufactured poverty to the Rich Igbos by teicking them to the presidency which has brought us destruction and backwardness in yorubaland grin
yes that is why we are fleding from our cursed potopoto to south west gringrin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
oodualover:
Which Afonjas are you talking of? Ogbeni speak for yourself. Sensible people are already planing to split this country.
Baba, do me a favor by stop opening stupids threads. You are ridiculing the great Yoruba race.

Nobody is splitting this zoo anymore, we are all stuck here and will continue to grow into backwardness together. Buharri till 2099 grin

2 Likes

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
yes that is why we are fleding from our cursed potopoto to south west gringrin

Yes, and buying the whole lands there. grin

1 Like

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Until my country stops playing ethnic and religious politics and plays politics based on merit,my country would still be in square one.
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

yes that is why yoruba was made compulsory on us gringrin our people no longer speak our language to our children again.
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
yes that is why yoruba was made compulsory on us gringrin our people no longer speak our language to our children again.

Very true, Yorubas are running towards Togo to settle after selling their lands in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
you wicked grin
BankeSmalls:
you wicked

1 Like

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
yoruba want to help you vote bubu so your son can became president in 2023 but you refused,you want to atikulate heeeeeeeen keep licking the ass of your masters then,but when you vote out bubu and north are using 8 years,we don't want you to blame us for it oooooooo and we don't want to hear Nigeria don't want u to rule, All you need is to pray for bubu not to fail again,so ndi Igbo can rule Nigeria

A sorire oooooooo gringrin
. Op I don't know if am to laugh hard on this post or not. Honestly I found it hilarious.
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by oodualover: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Nobody is splitting this zoo anymore, we are all stuck here and will continue to grow into backwardness together. Buharri till 2099 grin
Yes Buhari will complete his eight years. You Ibos can cry blood. That one na una business. Make una vote Atiku. One way or the other, you will vote a Northerner. I wonder the names you will call us when we start campaining for Buhari.
I think northeners' slaves will do. LOLS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Op I don't know if am to laugh hard on this post or not. Honestly I found it hilarious.
lol gringrin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Very true, Yorubas are running towards Togo to settle after selling their lands in Nigeria grin
Togo ke? we ipob like fake news grin
Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by oodualover: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Which land do you buy? Oh I forgot that you have bought 70 percent of south west.

1 Like

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
lol gringrin
. This is the best post so far for me this year. I swear you are gud comedian.I ve not stopped laughing since I came across it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 by CoolFreeday(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
They can't even vote baba out. Baba is continuing as President by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Buhari Contributed To Abuja-kaduna Rail Project — Amaechi / Pig Farmers Demand Piggery Colonies In The North / Kwara APC Caucus Tells Gov. Ahmed, Other Intending Defectors To Quit Party Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.