Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

“I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals (1220 Views)

Many Talents Decaying In Nigeria Due To Excessive Prayers - Archbishop Ibezim / ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ThisTrend(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2018

A Nigerian lady named Blesyn, has revealed how she was told by her doctor that she was dis-virgined due to too much exercise.

Blesyn, who says she loves sports so much that she can’t do without it each day, said no one has ever believed her after she told them how she lost her virginity.

Read what she shared on her Facebook page;

I am a lady who loves sports so much, i cant do without exercise each day………

Some years back, I was told by my doctor that I was disvirgin by EXCESS OF SPORTS after series of test he carried out on me…………

But since then, anyone I told about it will NEVER believe me……….

Today, a question was asked and it goes thus “” can a lady forget who disvirgin her”””””??

When I told them I was not disvirgin by anyone but by EXCESS OF SPORTS, No one believe me

What do you have to say about this and if there is any doctor(s) in the house, let them help me out here biko…

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/lost-virginity-due-excessive-sports-nigerian-lady-reveals/
cc; lalasticlala, Royalroy, Dominique, Obinoscopy
Re: “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals by samuelizz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wonderful!!

Excess sport indeed!
Re: “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals by CyberGypsy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
it's possible!

(1) (Reply)

Advertise On Kwarapreneur / Mercy Johnson Sent Me A Friend Request On Facebook!! : Boy Brags / Beware This Guy Makinde Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.