Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (81282 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Na by beard..go and look for money oo bear bear without beta money ..na poverty ..
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by morichy(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Fallacy of hasty generalization....no go mk money, stay der the grow beard...
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
morichy:
Fallacy of hasty generalization....no go mk money, stay der the grow beard...
do u think some some of these bearded guys aren't made?not everyone is poor u know?be reasonable..
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SheIsElle(f): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you even sound like an ape. well,let me come down to your level. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
The moment I read your comment all I had for you is self pity, it's obvious who the ape really is. Why is it annoying you? Why are feeling so touched personallyl about it? I understand if you can't grow one hence the envy and hatred or maybe it doesn't look good on you. Perhaps you even look like an ape when you keep one, hence why it is so easy for you to identify with them. Culture is what you make it out to be. So you don't think Nigerian Christian guys have the right to grow their beards same way Arabs and Muslims do? If your answer is not in the affirmative, then you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
No culture or religion reserve an exclusive right to beard keeping and grooming, it all depends on individual choices and preference. You calling Africans apes shows how shallow you think , you are an enemy of your own people. Too bad that no matter how you glorify the white men, you can never become one. So the earlier you stop your shallow criticism and shot your ugly mouth up, the earlier you will become happy.
Point of correction, you cannot come up to my level, an ape cannot become human, we all know that the evolution theory is nothing but fantasy, so please stay with the apes where you belong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Harrynight:

and i dont hav beard! am i in?
Lol. Nairalanders. Ever funny.

I don't think so.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SheIsElle(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
why are you so pained because I said you should strip yourself all the mask on your face? you're definitely ugly without them. over dependence on artificial beauty Is a total turn off to most classy guys and not the types of ape guys you relate with . now break yourself and ever don't mention me anymore smelly little bitch,cos you are the first to mention me
Lol, so for your little mind, beard is artificial. You that is not keeping it, are you handsome? I doubt that because beautiful people don't think the way you do. So I think you need to shot up and quietly go back to your little ilorin hut with your primitive thinking.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SheIsElle(f): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
why are you so pained because I said you should strip yourself all the mask on your face? you're definitely ugly without them. over dependence on artificial beauty Is a total turn off to most classy guys and not the types of ape guys you relate with . now break yourself and ever don't mention me anymore smelly little bitch,cos you are the first to mention me
Lol, so for your little mind, beard is artificial. You that is not keeping it, are you handsome? I doubt that because beautiful people don't think the way you do. So I think you need to shot up and quietly go back to your little ilorin hut with your primitive thinking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

The moment I read your comment all I had for you is self pity, it's obvious who the ape really is. Why is it annoying you? Why are feeling so touched personal about it? I understand if you can't grow one hence the envy and hatred or maybe it doesn't look good on you. Perhaps you even look like an ape when you keep one, hence why it is so easy for you to identify with them. Culture is what you make it out to be. So you don't think Nigerian Christian guys have the right to grow their beard same way Arabs and Muslims do? If your is negative, then you need to emacipate yourself from mental slavery.
No culture or religion reserve an exclusive right to beard keeping and grooming, it's all depends all individuals choice and preference. You calling Africans apes shows how shallow you think , you are an enemy of your own people. Too bad that no matter how you glorify the white men, you can never become one. So the earlier you stop your shallow criticism and shot you're ugly mouth up, the earlier you will become happy.
Point of correction, you cannot come up to my level, an ape cannot become human, we all know that the evolution theory is nothing but fantasy, so please stay with the apes where you belong.
in what way can I show you love Miss?u just helped me tell that guy what I really don't have the time to tell him...maybe a nice treat or a good D..whichever one will gladly do.

4 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Laomee: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:

What are you saying undecided
i just find it funny that You with all your picture filters and made up face and stuff , can be dissing beardless dudes.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by internationalman(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
oga, Hushpuppi has a beard and the nigga is still ugly.
Don't mind them, let them b using beards to make up for their ugliness.

Hushpuppi is even better; what about Rick Ross?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Harrynight(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Beckino:

Lol. Nairalanders. Ever funny.

I don't think so.

ok buh
lets get talking...
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.

Exactly my belief about beards. Though I think its kool on guys, but it does sure hide some ugly facial structure/formation.

Meanwhile u shouldn't have problem with a guy's ugliness.

Ur beauty can cover up for anyguy no matter how ugly he is. kiss
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Preshy561(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2018
nairamaniac:

Exactly my belief about beards. Though I think its kool on guys, but it does sure hide some ugly facial structure/formation.

Meanwhile u shouldn't have problem with a guy's ugliness.

Ur beauty can cover up for anyguy no matter how ugly he is. kiss
loool..thanks,I don't have problem with a guys facial look,but atleast the beard should be well trimmed wink

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nizguy(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Preshy561:
grin funny you
hope am right??
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nizguy(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Preshy561:
grin funny you
hope am right??
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Laomee:

i just find it funny that You with all your picture filters and made up face and stuff , can be dissing beardless dudes.

Use your head
Reread again to understand the genesis of my reply.... Then, will u find out I love bearded guys

Stop craving my attention via mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by CeeKay17: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

I pity guys who are busy growing beards when they should be growing their money.

Na who beards epp?

The truth is; a smooth shaved faced commands respect from sensible people, portrays discipline and modesty. I also believe there are more smooth shaved great people on earth that the beard gang greats.

Abi Bill Gates & Dangote get beards??
Abi Christiano Ronaldo & Wizkid get beards??

I even pity guys who struggle to grow their desert faces into a sorry forest because of the ladies. I hope when a smooth shaved guy with grown money comes, they'd choose you over him because you belong to the beard gang.

Anyways, whatever rocks your world keep it up.

Does growing beards stop people from growing money? Are the two mutually exclusive?

3 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I AM BEAUTIFUL WITH OR WITHOUT THE LENS.

SINCE YOU ARE SOOO JOBLESS GOING THROUGH PEOPLE'S PROFILE WHY NOT SEARCH FOR MISS NL 2015 contestants, there your answer awaits....
Now run off little child
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

loool..thanks,I don't have problem with a guys facial look,but atleast the beard should be well trimmed wink
uwc. There are some girls that go beyond kissing a guy's lips. They go as far as licking faces. I wonder how such girls would enjoy these full grown bushy beard men
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Laomee: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Use your head
Reread again to understand the genesis of my reply.... Then, will u find out I love bearded guys

Stop craving my attention via mention
Maybe I misunderstood, thought you were tackling beardless guys.
Lol 'craving your attention',have a good day
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by jack00000: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.
just the way concealer, pan cake, eye lashes and Brazilian hair covers ladies ugliness
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by jobbers: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by stchinedu: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
undecided
iamrealdeji:
whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by stchinedu: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Emaprince:
why cant you trust his beauty when those beards are his natural hairs ? It shows he is created with features that makes him more pretty. This is far better thon thé artificial hairs, nails and all sorts of paints you women put on to deceive us. Now thats fraudery.

Take your fake hair as an exemple.. How can i trust your beauty when you May look scary if remove those hairs. I trust your tummy though. Its cute.
But fairness to Preshy561, even though the make up, artificial hairs and nails are deceptive, a guy would still discover her real facial features after some sex romps with her.
But a woman WD never know the real facial structure of a bearded man even after sex.
And you know genes are hereditary, based on structure.

Beards hides alot.
Clear example is that DrToche guy that pasted his before and after images.

Not that his before images are ugly, but his face looked hardened when without beard than on-beard.

Una no see as the guy been resemble that Don Wanny guy wey been dey terrorise them for omoku? grin

But with beards, he come fine pass danzel Washington?

Girl marry this one, no know what lies beneath, she sef go doubt paternity of her own pikin grin

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:

I AM BEAUTIFUL WITH OR WITHOUT THE LENS.

SINCE YOU ARE SOOO JOBLESS GOING THROUGH PEOPLE'S PROFILE WHY NOT SEARCH FOR MISS NL 2015 contestants, there your answer awaits....
Now run off little child
Yeah,i remember you are one of the 2015 miss nairaland contest but i want to let you know that contestants of miss anything in Nigeria are mostly ugly and average looking. Don't let that freak you at all cos that seems like your only achievement. One of our housemaids in my parents house is far more beautiful than anybody that ever emerged as miss nairaland. Many girls i see on the street everyday are more beautiful than all these miss nairaland contestants. Beauty contest is nothing. Don't deceive yourself with it. Agbani Darego was miss Nigeria in early 2000's but as young as i was then,i thought she was ugly and i saw contestants from different countries that were far more beautiful than her,now that i am grown and can judge beauty very well,Agbani Darego is still not beautiful to me,j see beauties everyday on TV. I see Aduni Ade,Lilian Bach,Gifty,Queen Nwokoye,Juliet Ibrahim,Nish Kards,Tammy Torres,Sagia Castenada,many gorgeous girls in music videos,actresses,etc and they never won miss anything but they are far more beautiful than Ugly Darego Agbani.
The only miss anything i know that is really beautiful in Nigeria is Bianca Ojukwu,others are average looking and ugly,so don't deceive yourself yet because the really beautiful girls on nairaland are not even some of the contestants of miss nairaland and they are not one of the winners. I see very beautiful girls on nairaland
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MrHistorian: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
DrToche:
i became obsessed about beards at early stage using my mums eye pencil to draw some beards around my jaw so its not about trend... its something I knew from my childhood I have to grow.. the beard is part of who men are..its because of the societal conditioning that makes some men shave off theirs...
and the how society do perceive men with grown beards as evil,occultic men etc..but fuckkk what society thinks..some men are now embracing their true nature..it has nothing to do with religion or prophets or whatever... it has different meaning to each male individual...
At what age should one NATURALLY grow a full facial beard?

I await your response.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you even sound like an ape. well,let me come down to your level. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
U are officially the most senseless person on this thread. I believe if we check inside your head well well, na beards dey in place of your brain.
Who are you to be saying "the rate at which this beard gang is going" and even added "in Nigeria".
Abi them make you anti-beard police force.
Ur head correct so?

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Yeah,i remember you are one of the 2015 miss nairaland contest but i want to let you know that contestants of miss anything in Nigeria are mostly ugly and average looking. Don't let that freak you at all cos that seems like your only achievement. One of our housemaids in my parents house is far more beautiful than anybody that ever emerged as miss nairaland. Many girls i see on the street everyday are more beautiful than all these miss nairaland contestants. Beauty contest is nothing. Don't deceive yourself with it. Agbani Darego was miss Nigeria in early 2000's but as young as i was then,i thought she was ugly and i saw contestants from different countries that were far more beautiful than her,now that i am grown and can judge beauty very well,Agbani Darego is still not beautiful to me,j see beauties everyday on TV. I see Aduni Ade,Lilian Bach,Gifty,Queen Nwokoye,Juliet Ibrahim,Nish Kards,Tammy Torres,Sagia Castenada,many gorgeous girls in music videos,actresses,etc and they never won miss anything but they are far more beautiful than Ugly Darego Agbani.
The only miss anything i know that is really beautiful in Nigeria is Bianca Ojukwu,others are average looking and ugly,so don't deceive yourself yet because the really beautiful girls on nairaland are not even some of the contestants of miss nairaland and they are not one of the winners. I see very beautiful girls on nairaland
Chai! U are indeed jobless
Have a nice beardless life

I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by morichy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
DrToche:
do u think some some of these bearded guys aren't made?not everyone is poor u know?be reasonable..
Thank God you said "some"....
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Chai! U are indeed jobless
Have a nice beardless life

I'm out
yes,I am at home having fun. if you like,you can drag along with me and I will tell you what you wouldn't like to know about yourself cos you were the first to cross your lane by mentioning me and dissing me you dirty little bitch
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I thot u were only foolish, senseless and jobless. This post made me realize you also have a very poor taste. So Queen Nwokoye is pretty in ur eyes??

With or without make-up, sandrahnaub is prettier than half those women u mentioned, including your housemaid that disvirgined you.

Mods, abeg ban this guy for stupidity or create a mental-section for him and him alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.