Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) (7035 Views)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by AK481(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
I know you are expecting a lot of amazing pictures of wine,people(we have 2 million members),bikinis,champagne moet donpreyon ciroc Hennessy ace,DJ, beach soccer,rides,guys in shorts,handsome danzel Washington looking guys and kim khadashian looking babes,lap dances,hugging kissing Romancing and sex!.

I m sorry.

To summarize it all,it’s better if you don’t see it,it failed!

I wanna tell you why it failed,it’s because of seun.

How?

Seun makes so much money and most of the content here are no his,he puts in very little effort and makes so much money from our sweat.that is not a problem.

However,the problem is the CSR or lack of it,why can’t seun give back to nairaland members through this beach party celebration?

Is it too much for seun to support the party with 100,000 naira as this will go a long way in encouraging people to pay and join.this however will ensure people that they will get more than their money’s worth.he doesn’t even have to give the money himself he could use lalasticala to make the support .

But he chose to look the other way and a get together of over 2million forum member is now caricature and it keeps getting worst,better cancel this rubbish unless it is reviewed inline with my recommendation.

How do we make it better next year.
#discuss.

6 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Ufranklin92(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Really

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by jidxin(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Attention seeker..we don see u

2 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by AK481(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
How can nairaland,a forum of about 2million youth and a guest of more than 30 million people organize of get together and Nigeria didn’t shake?

How ?

How did it happen?

It’s lack of publicity? No

Is it majority of the youth don’t have money? No

Is it that the youth don’t wanna catch fun? No

Then wat is it?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by RickandMorty: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
I can't believe this sites interface hasn't changed since 2005. No significant update whatsoever. sometime i wonder if Seun doesn't get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again for 10+ years. I guess some people just don't like change.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
RickandMorty:
I can't believe this sites interface hasn't changed since 2005. No significant update whatsoever. sometime i wonder if Seun doesn't get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again for 10+ years. I guess some people just don't like change.
how was mars bro? When did you come back to earth?

5 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
So You Expect Me To Come And Pay 5000 for That... Una Brain Don Sawa...

5000! And I Will Come And Be See Boring creatures Like that Marinee and Biacan abi

17 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by ghettowriter(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Them Morgana, Rosey & Daddykross no show up in?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by RickandMorty: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
stupidity:
how was mars bro? When did you come back to earth?

The changes were probably nothing significant or worth noting; like quoting a post or liking it, etc. The changes are too subtle for a website this old or with this much member

I mean, Ban's are not even effective as they can be evaded in 2 minutes by creating another account with "burnable" email

3 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by princechurchill(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seun is stingy

5 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by DaddyKross: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
ghettowriter:
Them Morgana, Rosey & Daddykross no show up in?

Lol

Pay no attention to the Op, he is just trolling
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
RickandMorty:

The changes were probably nothing significant or worth noting; like quoting a post or liking it, etc. The changes are too subtle for a website this old or with this much member

I mean, Ban's are not even effective as they can be evaded in 2 minutes by creating another account with "burnable" email
i agree with you though. HE cares less.

2 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by AK481(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyKross:

Lol

Pay no attention to the Op, he is just trolling

See,I don’t know you but If you are proud of it .show pictures.i m not proud so I won’t show pictures.

But my provocation tolerance has limit.dont provoke me make I no show pictures.

A forum of 2 million people.kai.

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by DaddyKross: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
AK481:

See,I don’t know you but If you are proud of it .show pictures.i m not proud so I won’t show pictures.

Dude, go jump inside lagoon cheesy
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by owoatiswag(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
AK481:

You need to show us the pictures so we can have better understanding of what really happened
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by deeLima86(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why is the headline misleading?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by richythePH(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
OP is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Young man is pained

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
The young man is pained

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Gofwane(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Honestly this interface is way too old. We need some new cool features like seeing the moniker that liked a post, blocking some people from commenting on your thread, etc

Seun, do something nah. We are tired of eating akpu e'rrday angry

9 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by DONADAMS(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
this is very true

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Divay22(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
RickandMorty:

The one happening in this country is already enough...

Anywhere i hear change, I triple my steps..
Modified... But Nl do need some changes though.... A mass change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Oyebee91(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
2005 I heard? ?too bad. ..only if he had 1/10000000 of mark Zuckerberg's...... lipsrsealed
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Broke boys won't stop whining, you expect seun to give you money to party, is this a joke cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Broke boys won't stop whining, you expect seun to give you money to party, is this a joke cheesy?
look who's got an opinion; ducky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Olamyyde(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2018
RickandMorty:
As in it's so crazy. Nairaland should be the reddit of Nigeria. 10 years and we can't even boast of an app half as good as the reddit app.

2 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
So You Expect Me To Come And Pay 5000 for That... Una Brain Don Sawa...

5000! And I Will Come And Be See Boring creatures Like that Marinee and Biacan abi
you and this marinne undecided
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 5:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
hahahah..

big boys don't make noise wink
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2018
These are the things Seun doesn't like seeing. Just watch how this thread will be moved to the recycle bin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church / Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.