Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

People Stealing Programming Jobs on NL - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / People Stealing Programming Jobs on NL (1435 Views)

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 / Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / Apply For Remote Programming Jobs On Getdev.co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Stealing Programming Jobs on NL by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some people on Nairaland do not patronize people all they do is to come here and steal someones hard work and potray it as theirs. This has got to stop. If you are not buying applications, Please do not bother to send me a PM or even contact me. I have shown several demonstrations on here and one person is coming to say in a DEMONSTRATION session (after showing you what the application looks like), he wants to use another persons SMS API or else hes not buying my application, whats wrong in buying your own SMS API and have it tested for you?

You want to buy a core banking solution, but you must check to see if the SMS API is working? Really ? after collecting username and pass for the application and what then its the sms thats now an issue?

Please Dont send me a message again as i have deleted your number from my Cell. Dont start this 2018 for me on a bad foot. As you not ready to deal, dont contact me either.

The Leads here has to make sure that if this Marketplace has to work, there has to be decent people not touts coming to potray what they are not and stealing hardwork of so many uncanny nights from people.

I have designed the solution, and showed you demo, anything you want, Make provision and the job gets to be done. If a company can pay for SMS API, so should you. Dont be a Criminal.

I didnt want to publish your number on here , but next time , i wouldnt be this Nice.
Re: People Stealing Programming Jobs on NL by CodeTemplar: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Love of money is the root of all evil and not money itself.

(1) (Reply)

Does Unilag DLI or Part Time Program Offers Computer Science /Engineering? / I Finally Built A Todo App. / Looking For Help With Actionscript In Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.