Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

7 Foolproof Ways To Succeed In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Foolproof Ways To Succeed In 2018 (455 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Foolproof Ways To Succeed In 2018 by Kessythegeek(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
One of the very key lessons I learned in the past year was that there are simply no goals that are too big or that are too small to achieve, it all just depends on the individual in question. How badly do you want it? how determined how you? do you follow through to the end with the goals you've set? those things you've penned on paper how realistic are they? Are those just written because you want to fill the paper? Even Jesus once admonished saying " suppose you want to build a tower. you would first sit down and figure out what it costs. Then you would see if you have the money to finish it. Candid advice from our savior who knew what it takes to visualize, plan and execute. Below are some elements that......https://thefinestyler./2018/01/03/how-to-become-better-in-2018/

Re: 7 Foolproof Ways To Succeed In 2018 by Elparaiso(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Even the guy for the photo dey laugh you, we are not clicking bros.

If I click make I marry tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best African Rappers / H&M Racism Advert :’when You Look At Us Make Sure You See Royalty’ – Diddy / Bobrisky Threatens To Deal With Yahoo Boys (read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.