Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Learn To Code The Easy Way - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn To Code The Easy Way (1272 Views)

Learn To Code The Easy Way With Python! And get skills you've always wanted. / First Thing First, Learn To Program! / I’m One With The Code, The Code Is With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Code The Easy Way by bet9ja(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Before you learn to code, you must have passion for coding no matter what, Coding is a critical skill and not just for web developers as it is widely believe. Either you’re building a personal website, web application, console application, desktop application, mobile application, contributing to an online publication or sorting data. Knowing even the basics of coding can go a long way. Based on my opinion, here are the steps you need to learn to code the easy way.

Learn html, CSS and jQuery
Hypertext Markup Language is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. When you learn scripting html along with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), you can easily start seeing the beauty of your sample project.

You will always come across html in your subsequent projects in one way or the other, note that html is not a programming language, it is a web scripting language for creating user interface content, the login forms and registration forms. It is quite easy to learn CSS along with html has these gives you the power to style your content, images, forms, user interface components.

However, You might be wondering if you need to assimilate all the syntax of HTML but seriously all you need is to understand the logic behind it, understand the grid system and compatibility across different browsers and always make sure you have a side project you are working on, try to re-position content, link between pages, style images/content, beautify forms and give yourself a new task and make sure you accomplish it. It is a learning curve. I bet you will enjoy bringing ideas to life.

The purpose of jQuery is to make it much easier to use JavaScript on your website. With jQuery you can accomplish more dynamic result, you can extend the functionalities of your html and the user experience.

I have taken many courses over the years and Codecademy is one of my favorite online coding for beginners platform i can recommend, they have various web designing and web development courses to learn to code the easy way.

Udemy.com , Lynda.com and Pluralsight.com features classes on every topic, as do similar general education services not featured here such as Coursera, edX, and ALISON. There are more than enough web development courses you can subscribe to.

Read more on http://olumide.co.za/tutorial/programming/how-to-learn-to-code-the-easy-way/

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Code The Easy Way by fajob: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Explain This Code Line? / Revealed : What Whatsapp Do With Your Chats Data. / I Need Someone To Develop An Android Game App For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.