Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Scary Alert!!! SM Global - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Alert!!! SM Global (938 Views)

Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Alert!!! SM Global by winnerhero: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
This travel agency by name: SM Global Connect Travel and tours is a scam, they will promise you American visa with zero deposit, but before you know it, they will make you spend over 200k know fully well that their victim will definitely fail to get the visa.

Here is my story:

When I contacted them to indicate my interest, to cut the story I will start from where I was scammed. Their boss by name Adeniyi Micheal whose picture u are seeing told me to pay the sum of 70k for the processing of travelling experience(that's to make it appear as if I have been to dubai and back to nigeria) which is different from the money am meant to pay for the total package. Which I paid, but when I came to collect my passport what I saw was Gambian visa on the passport, when I inquired he told me that there has been an issue with the dubai passport, that the Gambian passport is as good as dubai, I simply believed because I haven't gone through this B4. It was after I went for the interview in lagos and failed the visa interview that I went to stay with my cousin, after telling him my story, he laughed at me and took me to a place they call Oluwole there in lagos where fake visas, passport are being prepared for a change. The will also make one spend by taking you and making you buy stuffs from there affiliates for a very high price, though this one I could have avoided.

Re: Scary Alert!!! SM Global by Redxy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ftc
Re: Scary Alert!!! SM Global by Redxy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noted...scam everywhere in nigeria
Re: Scary Alert!!! SM Global by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your battery is 53%

Come and give me small abeg?
Re: Scary Alert!!! SM Global by IdeyFindWife: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
winnerhero:
This travel agency by name: SM Global Connect Travel and tours is a scam, they will promise you American visa with zero deposit, but before you know it, they will make you spend over 200k know fully well that their victim will definitely fail to get the visa.

Here is my story:

When I contacted them to indicate my interest, to cut the story I will start from where I was scammed. Their boss by name Adeniyi Micheal whose picture u are seeing told me to pay the sum of 70k for the processing of travelling experience(that's to make it appear as if I have been to dubai and back to nigeria) which is different from the money am meant to pay for the total package. Which I paid, but when I came to collect my passport what I saw was Gambian visa on the passport, when I inquired he told me that there has been an issue with the dubai passport, that the Gambian passport is as good as dubai, I simply believed because I haven't gone through this B4. It was after I went for the interview in lagos and failed the visa interview that I went to stay with my cousin, after telling him my story, he laughed at me and took me to a place they call Oluwole there in laladywhere fake visas, passport are being prepared for a change. The will also make one spend by taking you and making you buy stuffs from there affiliates for a very high price, though this one I could have avoided.
Same thing with Genuine Visa Consult, their boss Gbenga Falola, the elusive criminal.

I sent a lady friend, whom I couldn't help at the time, to them but they made her waste her 450k and, haven't only folded up but they also disappeared south her so-called "Re-Application"!
Re: Scary Alert!!! SM Global by Planet013: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2018
I find it appalling that some one can hide under an anonymous and untraceable username to tarnish the image and reputation of a young hardworking and honest Nigerian like Mr. Michael Adeniyi and his company, SM GLOBAL CONNECT TRAVELS AND TOURS.

I've known this man for close to a decade and hundreds of people can testify to the excellency of their services and the impeccable character of this man. So please Mr or Miss Moderator kindly pull down this malicious post and don't allow some unscrupulous elements to use your esteemed platform to perpetuate illegality.

This post contravenes at least 4 out of your 22 rules and should not be allowed to stand. They are rules number 2,7,8 and 10. If the so called user " Winnerhero" has anything personal against the person of Mr. Michael Adeniyi he should visit his office and iron it out, not resorting to some cheap cowardly strategy of trying to soil his reputation online.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Big Boy Caught / Thief With One Leg Caught Inside Ceiling In Lagos / Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.