Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada (4270 Views)

What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by OSADARESS: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please house, I was offered Admission into Memorial University in Canada and about to apply for Visa but considering my age as I will be clocking 33years officially by April.

Do I stand any chance of getting visa with this age for an undergraduate degree program considering my working experience in Bank as I was offered Admission to Business Administration?

Your advise will be highly appreciated please.
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by MegaStarr(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think you will get the visa if you meet every visa requirement. Age-factor is only considered by the school you're applying to study in. Once you've gotten an admission offer, you can't be denied visa for age reasons. Congrats anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by badtlimo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
OSADARESS:
Please house, I was offered Admission into Memorial University in Canada and about to apply for Visa but considering my age as I will be clocking 33years officially by April.

Do I stand any chance of getting visa with this age for an undergraduate degree program considering my working experience in Bank as I was offered Admission to Business Administration?

congrats to you... please I would like to know the university you applied to and if only you used your weac result ... I would also like to go for an undergrad program in Canada ... a reply would be highly appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by OSADARESS: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2018
badtlimo:
congrats to you... please I would like to know the university you applied to and if only you used your weac result ... I would also like to go for an undergrad program in Canada ... a reply would be highly appreciated

Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
I used my O'level results with my OND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by badtlimo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
OSADARESS:

Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
I used my O'level results with my OND
Thanks for your quick respond. I would like to apply this month for Fall 2018 and I would like to know the document you submitted and how many weeks did it take to get admitted and also do you have to pay for the tuition fee before coming and how much is it.
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
badtlimo:
Thanks for your quick respond. I would like to apply this month for Fall 2018 and I would like to know the document you submitted and how many weeks did it take to get admitted and also do you have to pay for the tuition fee before coming and how much is it.
Shoo!. Carry the name of the school, google and check the admission requirement. You should get used to doing your own research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by badtlimo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
honey86:

Shoo!. Carry the name of the school, google and check the admission requirement. You should get used to doing your own research.
ogbeni na you I ask question
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
badtlimo:
ogbeni na you I ask question
���. Do your research that's all. I'm giving you valuable advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by badtlimo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
honey86:

���. Do your research that's all. I'm giving you valuable advice.
thanks but I'm just trying to know from someone that has done his.... there is nothing bad if I ask
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by OSADARESS: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
badtlimo:

waec and ond results along with some docs that have to do with my work.
Duration depends on how you're able to quickly submit all the required documents.
I wasn't told to pay any amount upfront
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by badtlimo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
OSADARESS:

waec and ond results along with some docs that have to do with my work.
Duration depends on how you're able to quickly submit all the required documents.
I wasn't told to pay any amount upfront
thank you God bless
Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by gboladiran(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2020
OSADARESS:

Hello, please did you eventually get the Visa? I have someone who might be in a similar situation. Also, did you submit any language test result during your application to Memorial college? I have gotten conflicting info on this. Thanks for your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Limit For Undergraduate Degree Program In Canada by babakb: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2020
gboladiran:
Hello, please did you eventually get the Visa? I have someone who might be in a similar situation. Also, did you submit any language test result during your application to Memorial college? I have gotten conflicting info on this. Thanks for your response

I think this Particular University exempts Nigerians from Proof of English Proficiency.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me / Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. / My Havana Travel Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.