Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? (1168 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by ORAGBON(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do not judge me please!

I am married and live in Ilorin with my husband and two girls. However,I have a son whom I had before I got married.

My Son lives with my mother in another part of the town in Ilorin and he is now a teenager. The story we told him was that I got pregnant for a boyfriend who didnt want the pregnancy. I was sixteen years old and we were both young and foolish.

It is true that we were sixteen at the time,young and foolish but I didnt get pregnant by any boyfriend. I got pregnant by my Uncle whom I was living with in Lagos. When it happened,I was rushed home to avoid anyone finding out and causing the family a huge scandal. We tried to have an abortion but that failed as I was far too long into the pregnancy,it was almost six months. I didnt know as I was like i said,young and foolish.

My Uncle actually convinced me to sleep with him several times so I could continue to live with them in Lagos and not be chased back to the village. I did that until I got pregnant.

My Uncle’s wife does....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-explain-that-my-uncle-is-my-sons-father/
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by bedspread: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Post more.....
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by ORAGBON(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
Post more.....
Thanks
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Samuelgr8: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Anything done under the sun cannot be a secret....

(1) (Reply)

See What A Grandma Told A Police Who Asked Her What She Does For A Living / How I Rushed Into Marriage Because I Was Heartbroken / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.