Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate (37845 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by jchemy1: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
She's got no evidence brgo, the dude wiped away all their chats from her phone. He can easily deny the allegation.
go to your network provider with police permit
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by kjhova(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Ezionye:

Lol. The first two lines are true a lot of times

The last two? Not really

My post is as per perception...not necessarily reality. Many times, these is how the world seems.
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by abdollar2020: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
he use you, rape your wide Toto and spend your own money on all what he bought.you be international mumu.
Seriously. you were carried away by his fake wealth and you followed him like a dog.if you had drag the steering with him at the first place or raise alarm this would not have happen. sometimes you ladies are the cause of rape you put on sexy dress,hot pant,carterpult pant,mini skirt an more to attract man but when you are being rape you cry loud.I wonder how guys enjoy rape because it is not consensual and there by you will loose interest. it involved struggle so there by your dick will not get errect so why do girls still shout he rape me or you open the wide Toto for him an relax yourself shout rape.oloshos in disguise. That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
jchemy1:
go to your network provider with police permit
Dont mind that girl...she's not serious to nail the guy...she knows wat really transpired btw dem, she's just angry cos the dude went the extra mile, collected her money etc. which was not what was discussed.
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2018
] Dont mind that girl...she's not serious to nail the guy...she knows wat really transpired btw dem, she's just angry cos the dude went the extra mile, collected her money without returning it, etc. which was not what was discussed. Go for a check up in some weeks time to know ur status so u can begin immediate treatment, even if he used a condom ( it might be punctured), dude might b on a revenge sex escapade on females, maybe he was given the virus by one of you. Dis case shud not be taken lightly. Go to the Police or relevant authorities.
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by dich: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Don't know why some girls can be so stupid and gullible...
Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
WhiteLavender:
He wanted to show her where she would be working abi? So after going from one hotel to the other she didn't know he was unserious? She sat in the car waiting for him to go in and come back every single time without getting out and taking a cab?
She planned to alight when he got to be bq and call her cab man but decided to go inside and lie down. Let her keep deceiving herself. I can't imagine how one person can be this stupid.
no sane person will believe this trash,most likely deal gone wrong,then they come to social media to cry,if my sister posts stuff like this, I'll look for the guy and shake him for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate by otokx(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
There are always 3 sides to a story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.