Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. (1488 Views)

Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity / Business Opportunity For Residents Of Enugu South!!! / Catering Service for residents in Benin city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. by hoyze24: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2018
While some are still busy celebrating the new year, many smart men and women have started cashing in on different business opportunities in the newyear.
I currently run my agro business in Benue state and I'm looking to diversify into a new area this year.Hence I need people (preferably students in tertiary institutions) in these two states to be involved in the business.Check my signature if you're interested.
Re: Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will remove post now.
Re: Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. by 3ncrypted: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one Segun.
Re: Business Opportunity For Residents Of Benue And Taraba States. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
3ncrypted:

Nice one Emmanuel. It's good you made the correction.
Help me unquote my comment

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You The Weblink For Buying Cheap Data, Airtime And Bulk SMS / Run Ur Cc.......of Any Domination.....load Ur Boa...dcu...etc....ur Giftcard Is / Payoneer Card Arrives - See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.