Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (64382 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by LaExpert: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2018
AryaSand:

That's it. I'll try and snap the phone soon.I don't have another device to snap it with.

It is the 3gb ram variant of note 4, not note 4 pro.

Note 4pro has a pen.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by mcukc(m): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Itunumore1(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
trippleKAY:
drop your email, I'll send you my whatapp number let's chat
itunuadekilumo23@gmail.com
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by laudate: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Even the M5mini he mentioned doesn't have 4G network. It's camera is just 8mp and the so called 4000mah battery ain't well optimized. I know coz I used the device for 4 months before dumping it.

If you don't mind Xiaomi, I'll say Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x

If you still want Gionee, I'll say Gionee A1, Gionee A1 Lite, Gionee X1s, Gionee M6 Mirror.

All have very decent cameras, 4G and 4000mah+ batteries. The A1 Lite has a 20mp front camera.

[author=Tunagee post=64056511] Infinix batteries are mere exaggeration s. My note 3 pro battery got swollen in less than a year, that's in addition to the fact that the battery would just be counting down like 1,2,3 immediately it was bought. People, don't buy infinix, it's bullshit!
[/quote]

God bless you for telling the truth about Infinix phones. sad Their batteries are rubbish, and the after-sales service you get to cover the phone, is utter crap. angry Someone should tell those Infinix people to overhaul the entire phone, and revamp the entire after-sales service structure offered through Carlcare, in Nigeria.

You can only enjoy an Infinix phone for the first 6-9 months after purchasing it, brand new. After the 9th month, it will start giving such problems that you will feel like cursing the manufacturers of the phone. undecided
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olayinkajnr(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
laudate:

God bless you for telling the truth about Infinix phones. sad Their batteries are rubbish, and the after-sales service you get to cover the phone, is utter crap. angry Someone should those Infinix people to overhaul the entire phone, and revamp the entire after-sales service structure offered through Carlcare, in Nigeria.

You can only enjoy an Infinix phone for the first 6-9 months after purchasing it, brand new. After the 9th month, it will start giving such problems that you will feel like cursing the manufacturers of the phone. undecided

Absolutely. I can never forget the day my Note 3 shocked me. I mean, it really shocked me. If not for the timely intervention of people close to me when it happened, only God knows what would have happened Sha.

Was charging it and I got a call. Got up to pick the phone, on attempting to remove the charger from the phone, I received the shocking of my life. Since then, I dropped it and got a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I don tire jarey

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Matikho: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
I personally believe that Infinix Note 4 is a much better device that the Infinix Note 3. Unfortunately, I wonder why it is not as popular as its older brother was. The Infinix Note 4 Pro is also better than last year's Note 3 pro. Someone make me understand.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by henry007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
laudate:

God bless you for telling the truth about Infinix phones. sad Their batteries are rubbish, and the after-sales service you get to cover the phone, is utter crap. angry Someone should tell those Infinix people to overhaul the entire phone, and revamp the entire after-sales service structure offered through Carlcare, in Nigeria.

That's obviously false. If not how would i have been able to compare the Infinix Zero 4 Plus with the Zero 5?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD0ufhm6cM&t=2s
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by laudate: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
henry007:
That's obviously false. If not how would i have been able to compare the Infinix Zero 4 Plus with the Zero 5?
Oga, go back and read my posts again on this thread and try to comprehend each word I wrote before coming back to misyarn. I use Infinix and so do many others in my network, and this issue about their poor battery life is a reccuring one. Talk to Carlcare, their repair agents and ask them to show you the log of complaints received on a daily basis, and you would know.

Infinix phones in Nigeria, only perform properly for the first 6 -9 months, after that battery problems kick in. Do your research before coming back to yarn rubbish!
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Homeyfav: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2019
.;l
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by eyems: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.