Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng (1835 Views)

Is Not Giving Employees Public Holidays Modern Slavery? / Hope You Have All Resumed? / Good Morning. We Are All We Have. #nigeria #weareallwehave #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by npowerng: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Good morning.

We hope you enjoyed your holidays.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by taylor88(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Ojoro people

U think #30k is the end of live

Whomever that wasn't selected into this scam program

Know that God has a better plan for u

6 Likes

Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by tjalbert(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
With the fuel issue, it was a low key thing....so what next for 2017 pre-selected and verified applicants?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Ojoro people

U think #30k is the end of live

Whomever that wasn't selected into this scam program

Know that God has a better plan for u
. grin. I just like ur conclusion... Truly better days lies a head

1 Like

Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by taylor88(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2018
mcjibs22:
. grin. I just like ur conclusion... Truly better days lies a head

Bitter u said

#30k that can't buy RDP for a month

May ur life be permanent with #30k salary in jesus name

Shout amen to claim it
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Lovintus2(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning.

#NPowerNG
What's the situation report now?
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by yebokos(f): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Bitter u said

Shout amen to claim it
Guy calm down... The 30k maybe little to you but to some people it's better than none. A guy I know applied for 2017 Npower,long so much about it,checked and checked but was not preselected. Told me he wished is being selected .. Funny thing now is that the guy is now saying all sort of bad things about Npower. Better days ahead . Peace

1 Like

Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Lovintus2:

What's the situation report now?

About what sir?
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Ayoj: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning.
#NPowerNG

what's the fate of us that missed the verification any way out sir
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Sunymoore(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Npowerng. I'm Batch A of the device selection, but I was told that the tecno device I chose is finished, so I have to wait for another batch of devices to come.. My question here's, when will the second set of devices be ready?
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning.

#NPowerNG
Yes, compliment of the season to the entire NPOWER team!!! Please with due respect, when should we be expecting the next step sir/ma?
Love You Guys!!
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Bitter u said

Shout amen to claim it
what wrong have i said that u pronounced such curse, or did i tel u that i was selected?? I made a mistake and am sorry sir
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by MummyIMadeIt: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning.

#NPowerNG

Sir, your platform said that n-power would resume today been 8/1/18, please what's the necessary information regarding the verified applicants.
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by Lovintus2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:

About what sir?
N-power!
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by DemeUdo: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng 2017 application is long overdue, this should have been completed December last year and successful ones shud have resume work by now. Haba! Since June last year uptil now You guys can slow for Africa!..
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by N0T0RI0US: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
DemeUdo:
npowerng 2017 application is long overdue, this should have been completed December last year and successful ones shud have resume work by now. Haba! Since June last year uptil now You guys can slow for Africa!..
Yeah! They were slow; but steady too. I think they are planning against some of the problems they faced during the last recruitment. Just like the pre-selection verification and the physical verification processes, maybe they want the next step(s) to be as simple and straight forward as possible.
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by olasegun90(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
O my God.
Since last year upto date. The scheme is very slow. Infate iam fed up.
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
tjalbert:
With the fuel issue, it was a low key thing....so what next for 2017 pre-selected and verified applicants?

Stay tuned to Our Offficail Social Media channels for the next steps.
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Sir, your platform said that n-power would resume today been 8/1/18, please what's the necessary information regarding the verified applicants.

Physical verification has been concluded,
Stay tuned to our official social media channels for the next step.
Re: Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng by npowerng: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
olasegun90:
O my God.

Since last year upto date. The scheme is very slow. Infate iam fed up.

We are working very hard, to make sure everything go smoothly for the new volunteers

(1) (Reply)

African Human Development Centre (AHDC) Graduate Recruitment, September 2018 / Management Trainee Program / I Need A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.