Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC (16400 Views)

Why We Support Buhari –RBM Convener / 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Edge1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:
PDP shame! I know their thought was that the president will increase the pump price of PMS(fuel) so it can be used as campaign strategy for 2019 presidential election, Alas, APC is wiser by beating them to their own game. Let them think of another thing because the issue of fuel is settled and herdsmen problems too will soon be a thing of the past. Orchestrating problems for the citizenry to score cheap political point should be done away with, taking us back to the stone age politics of divide and rule. We say NO.

Only a Camel can say this

7 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by globalfanz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
adisabarber:
Who cares?

In a bid to get re-elected they wouldn't want bottle necks. But when they enter, you will pay old,new and even newer. Please care.

2 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by nkowaputa(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
I thought there was nothing like subsidy

2 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by princeade86(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thank u sir. Na next year feb.

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by temptnow: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
These ones have no shame

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by dancewith: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think the bigger issue is where the money is coming from to fund the subsidy. Since Subsidy was not budgeted for in the 2017 and 2018 budgets, where has the government been paying the subsidy and where does it plan to continue doing so from?

This is a monumental fraud bigger than what we realize. It becomes unconstitutional and a serious breach of the constitution for the government to appropriate funds for a project not budgeted for

In saner society this becomes not only a first class impeachment act, but grave abuse of office subject to prosecution and lengthy custodian sentence

6 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by OyinO: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Simply taking turns to daze, rape, manipulate, enslave and exploit the dumb Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by layinde(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:
PDP shame! I know their thought was that the president will increase the pump price of PMS(fuel) so it can be used as campaign strategy for 2019 presidential election, Alas, APC is wiser by beating them to their own game. Let them think of another thing because the issue of fuel is settled and herdsmen problems too will soon be a thing of the past. Orchestrating problems for the citizenry to score cheap political point should be done away with, taking us back to the stone age politics of divide and rule. We say NO.

[color=#000099][/color]seriouly are u drunk or are u high on ekale weed? seriously the same APC that said subsidy is a scam now they want to go back to it ....shame to APC.....please for for a mental check up u are sick

3 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by kings09(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:
Who are d WE. Speak for yourself u hypocrite. U r packing d same vomit u threw up. May your generation continue to experience d hardship ur buhari is metting out.

Suddenly ur useless buhari now realizes thr z sumtin called subsidy while u were deceived at ojota park.

7 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by SLAPMUMU: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

3 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Samuel1106(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Make you shine your eyes ooo 2019 in around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Made1414(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

Monkeys shouldn’t be seeing here

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Firefire(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
DLuciano:
so buhari and APC now believe there is something called oil subsidy, that they argued doesnt exeist during GEJ regime.

Buhari should just resign, he is always going backward instead of forward

The olodorabata will never resign. He is power 'drunk'...

6 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Mekanus(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:
Co^cksucker

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by obilee007: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:
your brain is being used somewhere I swear to God am 100 % sure of it either by mosquitoes or rat because it's obvious or maybe you were mad in your previous life and just came back last year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by israelmao(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
You only support plan to re-subsidize.

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Firefire(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
fellowman:
I’m opposed to fuel subsidy removal – Buhari
ON December 2011

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/im-opposed-to-fuel-subsidy-removal-buhari/

now this is the real change.

I don’t know what fuel subsidy means– Buhari

may 24 2015

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari

I expect the he-goat called president to apologize. But no, he is too arrogant for that...

3 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
zombies?

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Pman99: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

Something serious is really wrong with u .... 4real no b joke undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by onitshaman: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Idiots,what are ur stupid arguments for.subsidy is for the good of Nigerians.why are u people so blind that u cannot see the origin of the fuel problem.PDP is,was,will still be the greatest problem of this country.leave PMB alone.his only problem is his brothers.
Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Pman99: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
obilee007:
your brain is being used somewhere I swear to God am 100 % sure of it either by mosquitoes or rat because it's obvious or maybe you were mad in your previous life and just came back last year

Thank u , u just got it right thank u. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by dukecharles(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

People like you 're the problem of Nigeria, education wwithout understanding, eyes but blind.Apc told Nigerians that subsidy era is over, and they want to swallow their spit. The best you can do is to write this nonsense? SMh

6 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by domiron: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
fellowman:
I’m opposed to fuel subsidy removal – Buhari
ON December 2011

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/im-opposed-to-fuel-subsidy-removal-buhari/

now this is the real change.

I don’t know what fuel subsidy means– Buhari

may 24 2015

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari

These are notable quotes, and if you support this clueless lot, you should be thrown in the pits of hell.

3 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by bedspread: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
I thought u guys said there is Nothing like Subsidy.....

1 Like

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by pawesome(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

Is your type that school went tru and not you going tru school
Didnt they do the same thing for cheap political point..
So all of a sudden,PDP are the ones orchestrating problems abi...
And abeg,dont saw WE say NO..that NO is for only who and whosoever is with you dia

Aniways..no problem

Patiently waiting for 2019 to chase out some pple

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by domiron: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
onitshaman:
Idiots,what are ur stupid arguments for.subsidy is for the good of Nigerians.why are u people so blind that u cannot see the origin of the fuel problem.PDP is,was,will still be the greatest problem of this country.leave PMB alone.his only problem is his brothers.

Return to Onitsha. Did APC not say subsidy did not exist?. Where did they get this existence from?

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by tete7000(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
These guys are dumb fools. Everytime they talk it becomes more and more obvious they don't have anything upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by domiron: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
dukecharles:

People like you 're the problem of Nigeria, education wwithout understanding, eyes but blind.Apc told Nigerians that subsidy era is over, and they want to swallow their spit. The best you can do is to write this nonsense? SMh

You can't blame him. He lacks the ability to comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by ghostmist: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Desyner:
They can play politics with the common man's life because we don't ask them question during campaign. If Nigerians had ask about what govt plans to do about subsidy, refineries whose ineffeciency created the subsidy, power, education, loans, restructuring, health, herdsmen/farmer clash etc I am sure APC/PDP won't be see us as a people to be fo.oled but pleased.
NO...a section of Nigeria, despite knowing the truth chose to be petty and vindictive.

2 Likes

Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Progressives4lov(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Where is the fuel u subsidise can we buy it easily with our 145 naira per litre when its 87Naira we bought without cue ApC start parking from Aso Villa u are a tenant not landlord we don tire of ur party
Re: We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC by Originality007: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

Se Oponu ni e ni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Why We Called Off Strike Despite Delayed Implementation – NLC / Senator Akpabio Not Behind 2 Face’s Planned Protest / Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.