Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? (24441 Views)

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... / Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? by skeed19: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2010
Gurls,
i need to know this, was in a cosmetic shop to purchase my soap and i saw a soap, FEM TIGHT, i told the lady that i want it, and she said its for ladies, it is used to wash the punnany, and it makes the punany tighter, gurls, is it true? cos it seems we will soon have a soap to turn ladies in2 virgins. guys that soap will sag your punany later, please dont use it.
Re: Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? by madlady(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
The punany is only tighter because there is nuttin big enough to expand it, 

It is a simple myth propagated and supported by a male-dominated society to make amends for having a small man-hood.
The punany is designed to be elastic and yes because the muscles controlling contraction and expansion and more or less involuntary, women think they have let in too many big dawgs into the house now they need to tighten up so some smaller dawg will feel like a man.

ladies, forget it,  a man who says you punany is too big just has inferiority complex, why don't he make his sleep with-stick bigger to fill the hole.  grin

But on the soap itself, i think the user gave you wrong info

There is TIGHT FEM AND FEM TIGHT

FEM TIGHT
[url]http://www.stylezbeauty.com/index.php?productID=1688
[/url]
This product is an Antiseptic V-Wash Soap,it is hygienic Herbal soap that keep your body clean. This is a high quality product designed and manufactured in accordance with global standards to suit the needs of our esteemed customers.

TIGHT FEM
http://astronutrition.com/tight-fem.html
Here is what you can expect from Tight FEM:
• A scientifically sound formula so powerful you see and feel its effects with one capsule a day.
• Increased feeling of overall well being that will simply amaze you every step of the way, especially if you are low carb dieting.
• Compounds that will help you lose weight fast! • The key ingredients are documented to block receptors from taking up more fat.
• A diet formula designed to burn fat off and to keep it off.
• Elite pharmaceutically designed rapid release capsule so you will feel and see results almost instantly.
Re: Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? by madlady(f): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2010

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.