Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? (3972 Views)

My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. / Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire / A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by johnydon22(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
urahara:

I swear

I can vividly remember that Ebuka wasn't always in support of evolution

check about frosbel. even Dalaman was as a result of this. it's very interesting to watch.
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by johnydon22(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
tintingz:
Yes you're right but deist are best in position of using evolution as a tool of design but problematic when it comes to many Personal Gods.

Evolution as a tool of design shows the designer is not all knowing or perfect - its a basic consequence
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Acts 17:10-11
10 The brothers sent Paul and Silas off to Berea at once, during the night. When they arrived, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 These Jews were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they eagerly received the message, examining the scriptures carefully every day to see if these things were so.
Was this thought by Jesus?

The last time I checked Jesus was cursing the Jews(Pharisees) generation up and down for being skeptical about him, the same Jew also did same to Paul in that verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:20–21
Do not despise prophecies, 21 but test everything; hold fast what is good.

1John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Is spirit, prophecies the same as being skeptical about the teachings of Jesus?

These are outsiders trying to get involved with Christianity
Really, Christian deists, Christian agnostics are outsiders?

1 Like

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
johnydon22:

Evolution as a tool of design shows the designer is not all knowing or perfect - its a basic consequence
Ok, can you give some examples. Thank you.
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by johnydon22(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
tintingz:
Ok, can you give some examples. Thank you.

When you design something and later feel the need to modify and improve it.

Why do you think this is?

any ideas?
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by frank317: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

I didn't support evolution because I was a progressive creationist . It's not rocket science grin . I changed my view because I discovered good reasons to accept it . Not that I'm obdurate that evolution is true , I'm just open to the idea because it's rational . Alvin Plantinga , William Craig were all open to it and I'm an ardent follower .

Stop giving yourselves any credit . Discussions with atheists here have no influence at all . I've always been open-minded , been an avid reader of books , always trying to add to what I know in any branch of knowledge everyday .

But have you noticed that atheists now understand that religious skepticism is not atheism . They now have knowledge about the deists and other non-religious theistic positions . The reverse is actually the case : I'm the one influencing you . grin

Oga, it is either you are living in denial or you actually dont know how much u have changed over the years. Give any excuse you like but we know what we see. we know the difference between ebuka of today and ebuka of two years ago. Now you have jumped from defending Jehova to arguing for just the existence of God even the islamic God and forcefully adding evolution to the bible.
You actually sound more intelligent now, u used to sound more like felixomoor, my pain is u fail to carry him along as u progress in belief.

1 Like

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
johnydon22:

When you design something and later feel the need to modify and improve it.

Why do you think this is?

any ideas?
I perfectly understand this intelligent design is not perfect, you said something in your thread about a designer designed something and leave it to evolve itself, can you explain?
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by frank317: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:
You do but not everyone does. Same way you don't feel it's right for God to cast people into eternal hell and many other people feel otherwise.

so how is this an answer to his question?
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by Daviddson(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2018
dalaman:

Will you burn your disobedient child in fire for days unend? That's the question. Your refusal to answer it says alot.
The answer to your question is very easy to give. If I give you a straight answer, it won't do you any good. I'd rather keep giving you an indirect response. I think it'll make you think more...

1 Like

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by dalaman: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:
The answer to your question is very easy to give. If I give you a straight answer, it won't do you any good. I'd rather keep giving you an indirect response. I think it'll make you think more...

Why won't a straight answer do me any God?

1 Like

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by johnydon22(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
tintingz:
I perfectly understand this intelligent design is not perfect, you said something in your thread about a designer designed something and leave it to evolve itself, can you explain?

Pop into my thread...
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by tintingz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
johnydon22:

Pop into my thread...
Ok
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by urahara(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
tintingz:
If you're not a Christian, the question is not meant for you.

Did Jesus Christ preach/teach people to be skeptical? If yes, where in the Bible?

I'm directing the question to Kingebukasblog who said being skeptical is part of christainity.

Then my next question will be, why are we having Christian deists, Christian agnostic and even atheists, what brought out these philosophical ideology today?

Okay, I get your point
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by urahara(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

I didn't support evolution because I was a progressive creationist . It's not rocket science grin . I changed my view because I discovered good reasons to accept it . Not that I'm obdurate that evolution is true , I'm just open to the idea because it's rational . Alvin Plantinga , William Craig were all open to it and I'm an ardent follower .

Stop giving yourselves any credit . Discussions with atheists here have no influence at all . I've always been open-minded , been an avid reader of books , always trying to add to what I know in any branch of knowledge everyday .

But have you noticed that atheists now understand that religious skepticism is not atheism . They now have knowledge about the deists and other non-religious theistic positions . The reverse is actually the case : I'm the one influencing you . grin

The bolder is true
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by urahara(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
johnydon22:

check about frosbel. even Dalaman was as a result of this. it's very interesting to watch.

Lool

Dalaman too
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by urahara(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
[/b]
frank317:

Oga, it is either you are living in denial or you actually dont know how much u have changed over the years. Give any excuse you like but we know what we see. we know the difference between ebuka of today and ebuka of two years ago. Now you have jumped from defending Jehova to arguing for just the existence of God even the islamic God and forcefully adding evolution to the bible.
You actually sound more intelligent now, u used to sound more like felixomoor, [b]my pain is u fail to carry him along as u progress in belief

grin grin
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by adepeter2027(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
frank317:

You actually sound more intelligent now, u used to sound more like felixomoor, my pain is u fail to carry him along as u progress in belief.
Ayam dead ooo

This is funny like kilode

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by hopefulLandlord: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
frank317:

Ewo!
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Where's wilgrea7
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by budaatum: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
TomHagen:
Ogbeni you are not a Christian.

You know I always said you were going to leave Christianity.
It only remains to make it official like Phillipe Coutinho.

You are too sophisticated for religion.
Lol. You are, you know!
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by Daviddson(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
All of you atheists are just wasting your time - making yourself happy that you're winning Ebuka over when it's totally out of possibility - by the grace of God. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by festwiz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:
All of you atheists are just wasting your time - making yourself happy that you're winning Ebuka over when it's totally out of possibility - by the grace of God. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by budaatum: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:
frank317 You are spot on. He resists way too much, but the more he looks, the more he sees and his transformation will eventually be more profound than Paul's Road of Damascus experience.

It's just a matter of time. grin
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by hopefulLandlord: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:

LoL!!!
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by johnydon22(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Daviddson:

Don't worry. You will find yourself on the dark side by the grace of God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by urahara(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
johnydon22:

Don't worry. You will find yourself on the dark side by the grace of God..

Looool
Re: Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Where's wilgrea7

my most sincere apologies Sir... i got tired of the whole daddy freeze tithe issue that i decided to take a break until it died down.. it seems the break i took was way too long because i can clearly see I've missed a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Book Of Life, And How Do We Get In It? / Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! / Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.