Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,351 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39128 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello everyone.

Many Christians have applauded Daddy Freeze since he started to speak on the issue of Tithe in Nigerian Churches. It appears like the attention gotten from his comment has emboldened him to see himself as an expert on all things religion. He has evolved from speaking on Tithe to now ridiculing Pastors.

While I don't see anything all that wrong with pointing errors of Pastors (though I don't support the way he attacks them at every given opportunity even when not necessary), I can't sit back and watch him going into the next move of attacking Christianity itself.

Recently, he has made certain statements that is beginning to make his FreeTheSheeple followers to be skeptical about his teachings. Below is a video he uploaded recently where he made so many foul statements that can only succeed in deceiving baby Christians. To prevent such from happening, I have pointed out a few of the statements to prove to you all how falsehood emanates from Daddy Freeze's mouth with full confidence.

Pls, ignore news about Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Davido and Buhari for now cos they add nothing to your spiritual life. Spend a few minutes to focus on this thread cos it will help you decided whether you want to remain deceived or truly FREED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qf3Xvfqndg

1). Quran says Ishmael was the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice

Forward the above video to 22:15 to see where he made that statement.

Freeze says the Quran stated it that the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice was Ishmael and not Isaac. This is a FALSE statement from him cos there's nowhere in the Quran where such is recorded nor anything in that likeness. This means he has lied against the Quran.

Though the Quran acknowledges that Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, it didn't mention the name of the son. The Bible that was compiled over 700 years before Muhammad was born made mention of the name of the son as Isaac. In addition to the Bible's clear stance on the name, taking a look at the circumstances that surrounded Isaac is enough to let one know that he was the child. He was the promised child, the covenant child, the seed of Abraham that would make the whole world blessed etc. His miraculous birth to an old man and to an old woman who had given up of ever conceiving is an addition. Ishmael on the other hand wasn't a promised child but an illegitimate son from Abraham's encounter with his wife's slave woman. That was why Abraham sent Ishmael away cos he knew he wasn't the promised child.

The fact that Daddy Freeze could say that the Quran said something it didn't say is a clear pointer that most of the statements he makes are wrong without him even knowing, or perhaps he says such to deceive the gullible.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2018
2. Says a Muslim can make heaven without Jesus

37:03

Says if a Muslim loves God and his neighbor, he won't need Jesus Christ to make heaven. He quoted Luke 10:25-28

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Truly, Jesus made that statement and I will prove to you why even though that statement might seem like an alternative other than Jesus as the way to God, you still can't follow that 'alternative' without ending up as his follower. Freeze is trying to use that statement as a way of saying that Jesus is not the only way to God and that there are other ways e.g Muhammad and perhaps other Biblical prophets before Jesus.

Now, if loving your neighbor and God is an alternative way of making heaven and that a Muslim can make heaven without Jesus (i.e if he follows that way), let's see if such a person can follow that way and still remain a Muslim.

First and foremost, who is your neighbor? Merriam-Webster Dictionary defined it to mean one living or located near another. The person living next to you, be it Christian, Jews, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan, Atheist etc is your neighbor.

Now, how does the Quran which a Muslim believes in tells him to treat his neighbor?

Quran (48:29) - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:427

When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

How can you be a Muslim and make heaven when being a Muslim means you still believe in the Quran verses above that can make you brutal to your neighbor?

There's no way you can love your neighbor without actually taking Jesus as your Lord and Savior. He is the only teacher that has ever told mankind to forgive those who offend them. He's the only one that has given a guideline on how to love your neighbor which includes forgiving them when they offend you.

If you forgive your neighbor who offends you, it means you are actually following the way of Jesus (Mark11:24). If you pray for those who persecute you, it means you are following the way set by Jesus (Mathew5:44). If you help your neighbor without hoping to get a favor in return, it means you are actually following the example set by the good Samaritan in the parable told by the same Jesus (Luke 10:25-37). The moment you believe his words that says ''love your neighbor'' and you follow his guidelines which are the only way towards achieving that, then it means you BELIEVE in him thereby making you a candidate of eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever BELIEVES in him shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE.

The moment you start to love Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans etc, you start to incline towards the teachings and ways of Jesus Christ and his disciples in Hebrews 12:14 which says ''Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord''. Read the verse carefully, you will see that you can see God without making peace with all men.

To be able to love your neighbor perfectly, you have to have Christ in you. Without Christ in you and you in him, you wont be able to achieve that.

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Without Jesus you can't produce the fruit of the spirit which is Love and other things that can enable you love your neighbor.

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Now, can you be a Muslim and still follow peace with all men? Going by the Quran verses above, the answer is NO. See what Muhammad even told Muslims.

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 52 Hadith 176
"The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until the Moslems make war against the Jews and kill them, and until a Jew hiding behind a rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Moslem, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'"

Sahih Muslim 19:4366

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Where is the love for their Jewish and Christian neighbors? Can you now see that a person who remains a Muslim and follows the teachings of Muhammad can never make heaven cos those teachings can never make him love his neighbors?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
3.) Christians should stop opening Churches abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlSPSK4stw

This a wrong statement which should never come out of the mouth of anyone who calls himself a Christian. Only an Antichrist is capable of making such a statement. Freeze is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the mandate giving to them by Jesus Christ himself when he said...

(Mark 16:15)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mathew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Mathew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

What is Freeze's excuse for making such a statement? He claims Nigerian Pastors have no right to go and preach about blessings in Dubai and China cos they are yet to eradicate poverty and sickness in their own Country. He thinks blessing is all about material things and physical well-being. He doesn't know that receiving Jesus Christ is also a blessing which surpasses every other blessing cos it gives you eternal life. It is this eternal life Freeze is trying to prevent people of those Countries from accessing by ordering Pastors to close their Churches branches abroad and stop going to other Countries to establish the gospel there. This is an Antichrist spirit.

4.) Christians and Muslims worship the same God

In most of the videos Daddy Freeze posts on Youtube, he makes a claim that Christians and Muslims worship the same God. In the video of his that I'm using for discussion, he went ahead to speak of how Pastors are deceiving Christians into believing that the God Muslims worship is not the same Christians worship.

You see, making statements is one thing, backing them up with solid proof is another. Freeze has made his claim, but surprisingly he failed to back them up with scriptures like his FreeTheSheeple followers often claim. Are Christians and Muslims worshiping the same God? Let's use both the Holy Bible and Quran to see if his claims are true.

In the Bible, God made us know he has a Son whom is called Jesus Christ.

Mathew 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mathew 17:5

While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!"

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

In the Quran, it is said that Allah has no Son.

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Quran 112:2-3

Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born,

Do I have to quote many more verses that clearly show that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God? Okay, let me drop some more.

The Bible spoke of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Luke 23:46

Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

Mathew 16:21

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

John 19:33
But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.

The Quran denies that Jesus was Killed.

Quran 4:157

Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The Bible clearly stated how the Antichrist will operate. It stated that whoever denies the Father and Son is the Antichrist.

1 John 2:22
And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Now, what does the Quran have to say in regards to this stance?

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Now, tell me how Freeze believes a God which inspired one thing in the Bible is the same God which inspire the opposite in the Quran.

My dear, if you have been carried away by the falsehood of the man called Daddy Freeze, it's time you retrace your steps. I don't blame you much cos you lack in-depth knowledge of God, that's why he can confuse you using scriptures that don't even support his stance. Only baby Christians won't figure his lies out.

If I could use verses from the Bible and Quran to prove his statements to be false, as seen above, don't you think the scriptures he uses to back such FALSE statements might actually be quoted in error?

Watch out for PART 2.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
This might get interesting

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
lalasticlala seun FP
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

Infact, I think most of his submissions are very logical.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by newsynews: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
lalasticlala seun FP
Brilliant write up

mods, can you move this post to front page? At least we now have someone refuting Freeze

11 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think majority ( 85%) of those who call themselves Christians are not diff from other unbelievers.

I wonder how on earth they gave the child of the devil an audience in the first place.
How can such a person just wake and starts to tell us that tithing is wrong.

He is working for the devil to pull down the church of God, nothing more.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks
I have no obligation to entertain your juvenile tantrums. If you had a little bit of intelligence, you'd have found out about the violent laws littered across the mosaic books; laws supporting slavery,genocide,mutilation,sociopathy,discrimination against foreigners etc.
I doubt you can discern these things.

62 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by jiggaz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice points OP... Freeze is actually a motivational speaker. He preaches on Cool Fm every Sunday. Anybody that doesn't acknowledge Christ as the only way to Salvation is actually a Satanist. How can Christians & Muslims worship the same God??

Actually Freeze is also trying to push the New Age Religion that have entered the Western world. From this new age teachings of his, he will enter the Luciferian doctrine.... He knows what he is doing. This is the end of the age. The devil knew he has but little time, so he is trying to recruit as many as he can.

From the 4 points you listed above, it's so obvious that Fridge is not a believer in Christ, he is just a Church goer. And his types are the ones that brings bad names to Christianity. But not to worry, his types will be weeded out of the kingdom on that glorious resurrection morning.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I have no obligation to entertain your juvenile tantrums. If you had a little bit of intelligence, you'd have found out about the violent laws littered across the mosaic books; laws supporting slavery,genocide,mutilation,sociopathy,discrimination against foreigners etc.
I doubt you can discern these things.
Rather, you are the one who has been entertained enough cos you decided to derail the thread simply because it exposed your savior Freeze. You can't bring out the barbarism, just mere talk. If you really want to go down that lane, pls open a thread for that else we'll be derailing this one. Now, Vamoose else I report you for derailing

41 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
enilove:
I think majority ( 85%) of those who call themselves Christians are not diff from other unbelievers.

I wonder how on earth they gave the child of the devil an audience in the first place.
How can such a person just wake and starts to tell us that tithing is wrong.

He is working for the devil to pull down the church of God, nothing more.
That is to tell that many are just hearers but not doers of the word. Many do not study the bible after sermons are preached. Many are moved by circumstances not by what the word of God says. Many are fulfilling this bible passage ( 1 Tim 4:1). A lot needs to be done because many preachers are diluting the scriptures.The word of God unto be pierce men, change them from wrong to right ( Psalm 119:11; Heb 4:12) instead many members are comfortable in sin.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
May God richly bless you for this. I knew from the beginning that that man was up to something. He only use tithe as an excuse to draw attention

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tartar9(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol...what has this got to do with his arguments about tithing

12 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Chiedu4Trump: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:

God forbid that i bow to their God.
We don't share the same God.

Jesus raises the dead, their god no fit heal

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Timoleon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Sage7(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Rmxr: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
tartar9:

Epp us ask them oh. Shifting goal posts to deflect lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Obviously many will die as slaves, op included.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by oshe11: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Every sensible person knows the dude is against the CHURCH....

Or why is he not slaming IMAMS

23 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
I heard he has over 400,000 members in his church FreetheSheeple located at Victoria Island
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
LOL. I really pity the ignorant sheep who listen to him

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Xisnin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
When you attack a man's means of livelihood, he fights dirty.
The issue is whether Freeze's opinion on many issues are right or wrong but the sheeples and G.Os knowing the truth
decide to engage in personality fight with freeze instead of countering him with superior argument.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
tartar9:
This is not about his argument about tithing. Face topic

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by superior1: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
allah and God aren't the same

Freeze brain is frozen from excess weed smoking

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Pavore9: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Last last God who created all decides who makes heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Celestyn8213: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
End time things
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by donneco(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stupidity is when people follow daddy freeze as their spiritual leader.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
whatever.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by MrDandy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
@ no.3 he never said Christians should stop opening churches abroad, what he said was Nigerian pastors and which is true. You haven’t win all the souls back in your country and you’re going to another man’s land to win their soul extort money from them

13 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by osscarr(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
This guy see Christians finish nah
If na Muslims e go fit try all this nonsense
He would have been forgotten by now

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Finally I Have Found Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.