Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (38840 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by CastedDude: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
A 16-year-old girl identified as Alero Eyesan has been left in pains after she was stabbed on her thigh by a guy who was said to be wooing her. The sad incident was said to have occurred in Delta state on the 31st of December, 2017.

The teenage girl was said to have denied advances from the guy who is popularly known as 'Osama'.

The suspect was said to have laid an ambush for her as he attacked and stabbed the innocent girl.

She was immediately rushed to central hospital where the doctors prescribed things to be bought for her treatment which they couldn't afford. .

According to reports, the doctor said the girl's chance to live is 50:50 because the wound has been infected and has reached her private part and if not attended to urgently she night not make it. .

The girl is said to be in tears because of the unbearable pain, while the guy who stabbed her is currently on the run.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/16-year-old-girl-stabbed-by-guy-for-rejecting-his-advances-in-delta.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by CastedDude: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
sad
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
He's a Fulani herdsmen I think

12 Likes

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by taylor88(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Ur their president

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by taylor88(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
OSAMA should be caught and stabbed on the thigh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Ur their president

Lol E pepper am

We the progressives are gathering facts

They are both terrorist group

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Too exposed... They should have covered her properly

31 Likes

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by dukie25: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
According to reports, the doctor said the girl's chance to live is 50:50 because the wound has been infected and has reached her private part and if not attended to urgently she night not make it. .
Let's all pray she makes it.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
He is really Osama
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm, did u mean Osama biladin, the terroist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by taylor88(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Lol E pepper am

We the progressives are gathering facts

They are both terrorist group

Sarrki despite the e-wars here on nairaland

I believe we all are brothers

Make i ask u brotherly question

Do u know ur an enemy of the nation ?

Do u know that even if u merit heaven God won't let u in

Do u know that Thunder still fires like the biblical days and ur worthy to be a beneficiary of black Thunder

I pray u live long on earth but before death dig ur grave ursef because nobody go gree dig for u

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Ehhhya!she even paint her toes sef..Thank yur God im no slice yur camel toe join.
SARS should arrest the hooligan immediately.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Do u know that Thunder still fires like the biblical days and ur worthy to be a beneficiary of black Thunder

I pray u live long on earth but before death dig ur grave ursef because nobody go gree dig for u

So may it be for you

In Jesus Mighty Gracious name

Amen

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
does "Osama" look like fulani name too u?
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
dannytoe:
does "Osama" look like fulani name too u?

Ask Google
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked

Too bad.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
taylor88:

[/s]
Igbos, killer herdsmen and BH are the enemies of the state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Only in 9ja
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Igbos, killer herdsmen and BH are the enemies of the state.

On point

We will expose them soon
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Ask Google
u mean buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
dannytoe:
u mean buhari?

If you say so
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Probably one of those romanclanders

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by wwwtortoise(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
psychophats everywhere
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by datfreshdoc(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is really bad.... Thiz days everybody jux dey on stabbing... Get well soon to the young lady
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
hmmmm ... Niga dey run now
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by castrol180(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Craven wimp and sissy is that guy...useless ipob family terrorising an innocent slim slattern bae
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Dottore: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na wao
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by buffalowings: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Ur own case don surpass medicine sad

This reminds me of an experiment where a researcher hoped that with some training a group of monkeys would write the full works of Shakespeare with typewriters

The result is just like Ur comment. The monkeys were just smashing the keyboards albeit with a pattern- a lot of ss. And they turned the typewriter to their toilet.

Anyway, you are no different. The Ss signify the shit you write most times and Ur toilet is NL.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Celestyn8213: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beast
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by magiki(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
"The guy currently on the run"?

May he meet death on his way running.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.